Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS

Prosthodontics •  Male

Dr. Shyamsunder

Beaches Dentistry

324 3rd Ave N Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250

Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS is a Prosthodontics Practitioner in Jacksonville Beach, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shyamsunder to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Prosthodontics Practitioners in your area

See similar Prosthodontics Practitioners in Jacksonville Beach

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Shyamsunder accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Shyamsunder treats your condition or procedure

• In-Office 3D Cone Beam Imaging
  • Lower Dentures
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • PerioLase® Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP)
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Shyamsunder's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shyamsunder

Dr. Shyamsunder?
Dr.Nodesh is an Excellent dentist highly recommended!!!
Grace M – Aug 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Gentle and efficient. Staff is great.
M N Jobson – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
I love my dentist's office! Dr. Nodesh explains each thing he does, so I know what to expect. He is kind and personable, as are the staff. I always feel comfortable there. I would give a 10-star rating if I could.
V.S. – Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Dr Nodesh is excellent I had my wisdom tooth extracted today I had no Pain what so ever very caring and explained everything as he went along Staff is awesome always professional and friendly I was in and out less than 45 min Amazing will go back for my 2nd extraction thank you so much for a pleasant experience
R Shaw – Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Had extensive laser surgery to all four quadrants of my mouth. The nova-cane application was a little uncomfortable but the surgery itself was no problem due to the expertise of Dr. Nodesh and his assistant. I was given excellent post op instructions and followed them very closely resulting in a very successful recovery. Dr. Nodesh is very professional and does superb work. I highly recommend Beaches Dentistry for all phases of Dental care. The entire staff is of the highest caliber and are dedicated to providing the utmost dental care.
R. Keys – Jul 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Dr. Nodesh is a rock star!! Very kind, gentle and a gifted practitioner. I brought with me a very challenging case that required replacing implants, bone and soft tissue. I had been seen by many specialists without success. It has been a long road but with Dr. Nodesh’s experience and advanced training, I now have solid implants and a healthy mouth. The office staff goes above and beyond in all areas! Can not say enough kind words! I would recommend this practice to everyone!!
L. DeLuca in Jacksonville Beach, FL – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Had to replace 2 crowns. Procedure went smoothly, but had to come back for an adjustment - temporary crown was a little too high. The adjustment was addressed immediately. The permanent crowns 'fit like a glove'. Comfortable and painless experience from a very good Dentist ! !'
Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Been a patient of Beaches. Dentistry for 32 years, Dr Nodesh is absolutely fantastic and the staff is exceptional.
C Brennan – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
A very professional and highly trained dentist with an outstanding staff. The care provided is definitely above and beyond. It feels like you are a part of their family. I have been with this practice for over 35 years. Best dental care I have ever had !
Suzanne in Jacksonville , FL – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Very professional and pain free visit
Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Dr. Nodesh and his staff are top notch! They are responsive to my needs and quick to get me in the office when I need them. And Dr. Nodesh is probably one of the nicest men you will ever meet.
Nick in Jax Bch, FL – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
My experience at the “Beaches Dentistry and Wellness” clinic last November was phenomenal. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The procedure is performed in a clean, cozy and comfortable environment. Dr. Nodesh had did a commendable job of performing a 2 and 1/2 hour surgery on me, in a very easy manner. The post-operative instructions were clear and thorough, that made my recovery easy. It is now almost 6 months and I neither feel any pain or discomfort. Dr. Nodesh is a young, talented and brilliant doctor who cares for his patients. I am very much looking forward to my next visit in June. Thank you all at “Beaches Dentistry and Wellness”. Mannan Matcheswala
May 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Excellent Practice and Staff...Very skilled, latest equipment, and techniques for implants...Also dedicated hygienist professionals..Early AM schedules available on Thursdays.
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
I had extensive dental work performed by Dr. Nodesh. I consider him to be an outstanding professional and a perfectionist who is not satisfied unless both he and his patient are happy with the outcome. Also, his entire staff is friendly, efficient and professional. J. Corless
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
I have been a patient for decades everyone is wonderful here Karen and Shelby to Anethette the dental hygenist and Lesley and the staff. When Dr Jumber retired I met Dr Nodesh and I am impressed lucky to have such a great group taking care of me. Diane Smith
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
The entire staff from the doctor through the front office personnel all acted with efficiency while displaying a friendly and caring attitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Dr. Jumber has retired and a new man is in town. Dr. Nedesh has taken the practice, Beaches Dentistry. If you are looking for the complete experience of great care, this a dentistry family. I had been bouncing around, literally for years, looking for a dentist. I would just go into practices for a cleaning and get a feeling, whether it would be good fit for me. The staff here, some who had been with Dr. Jumber for decades, has remained with Dr. Nedesh which is a testimony to his people skil
Bonnie Bunch in Jacksonville Beach, FL – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
Dr. Nodesh is a great dentist. I have seen him the past couple years. Unfortunately I have needed a fair amount of work but he did a great job. He is meticulous and will stand by his work.
Brian in Estero FL – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
I began seeing Dr. N just over a year ago when I first moved to Fort Myers. I first visited their office when I broke a tooth which would ultimately require an implant. Dr. N was always very friendly, courteous, helpful and thorough both in his procedures and also explanations of what was being done. Unfortunately I had a couple of other issues that required visits to the office and my experience with Dr. N was always very pleasant and reassuring. I would highly recommend Dr. N.
Sharon Deming in Fort Myers, FL – Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?
I highly recommend Dr. Nodesh. He recently handled a dental emergency that required an implant. I was pleased with the way he answered all of my questions, provided information about my options and most importantly with the skill with which he handled the procedures from start to finish. I appreciate that he makes the time to communicate not only during the office visit but with followup.
Victoria Hanley in Lutz, FL – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nodesh Shyamsunder, BDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Shyamsunder?

'Oral health and function is as important as aesthetics' is his key message to his patients. It is very important for Dr. Nodesh to listen to his patient's needs and concerns. He has a special interest in keeping current with the latest and the great...Read more

• Prosthodontics

2008
New York University / College of Dentistry
2005
Sdm College Of Dentistry

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Shyamsunder communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Shyamsunder offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Shyamsunder offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Shyamsunder have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Shyamsunder offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Shyamsunder offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (904) 242-6588