Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Appointment Guide
Ask the right questions at your next doctor’s appointment. Answer two questions below to personalize your appointment guide.
- Why do you want a tummy tuck?
- What are you hoping to accomplish with a tummy tuck?
- What else have you tried to improve the appearance of your abdomen?
- For women, are you planning to become pregnant in the future?
- What other medical conditions do you have? Do you take medications?
- What surgeries and other cosmetic treatments have you had in the past?
- Do you smoke or use alcohol or drugs? How much?
- Am I a good candidate for a tummy tuck? What can I reasonably expect a tummy tuck to accomplish?
- What does a tummy tuck procedure involve and what are the potential risks?
- What's involved with recovery after a tummy tuck? Will I have restrictions? For how long?
- What can I do before my tummy tuck to get the best results?
- What are my options if I am not happy with the results?
- Where will my tummy tuck take place? Will I go home the same day?
- What are the warning signs of a potential problem? How should I contact you?