Cosmetic Fillers Appointment Guide
Ask the right questions at your next doctor’s appointment. Answer two questions below to personalize your appointment guide.
- What specific area or wrinkles are bothersome to you?
- What products, including products designed to decrease wrinkles, do you currently use on your face? Do you use a daily sunscreen product on your face?
- Have you used cosmetic fillers in the past? If yes, how satisfied are you with the effects and how long they last?
- What other medical conditions do you have? Do you take medications?
- Do you want to try a more long-lasting filler option?
- Do you smoke or use alcohol or drugs? How much?
- What do you hope to accomplish in those areas?
- Are there different types of cosmetic fillers? Which one is best for me and which will give me longer lasting results?
- Can cosmetic fillers treat issues other than wrinkles, such as lack of volume in areas of the face?
- What does a cosmetic filler treatment involve? What should I do or avoid before and after treatment to get the best results from my fillers?
- What side effects can happen with cosmetic fillers and how long do the side effects last?
- What results can I expect, when will I seem them, and how long will they last?
- How often can I repeat cosmetic or dermal filler treatments? If I choose not to repeat cosmetic filler treatments, will lines and wrinkles fully reappear?
- Do I need to use the same product for each cosmetic filler treatment?