Well Child Visit
- Do you have any concerns about your child's growth, development or behavior?
- Have any family members developed a medical condition since our last visit?
- Is your child eating a variety of foods, including fruits and vegetables?
- What kind of physical activities does your child do, including sports and other activities?
- What is your child's bed time? Do you follow a routine? What concerns do you have about your child's sleep?
- Are your child's vaccinations up to date?
- How is your child doing in school both academically and socially?
- How much 'screen time' does your child experience daily, including computer, TV and devices?
- Is your child experiencing any new symptoms?
- Is my child on track with weight, growth and development?
- Are my child's vaccinations up to date?
- How can I encourage my child to try a variety of foods?
- How much physical activity should my child be getting?
- What is a normal sleep schedule for my child's age?
- What can I expect as my child enters and progresses through the next developmental stage?
- How often should we see you for a well child visit?
- What is the recommended daily 'screen time' limit (on computer, TV, devices) for my child's age?