Immunotherapy Appointment Guide
Ask the right questions at your next doctor’s appointment. Answer two questions below to personalize your appointment guide.
- How are you tolerating the immunotherapy treatments? What's the biggest change you've noticed since starting immunotherapy?
- Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms, such as fever, chills, nausea or fatigue?
- How is your energy level?
- What's the biggest change you've noticed since starting immunotherapy?
- Does your health history include any auto-immune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, MS or Graves' disease?
- Would you be willing to participate in a clinical trial?
- How familiar are you with the term Personalized Medicine?
- What new symptoms are you experiencing?
- How aggressive do you want to be in treating your cancer? What is your goal?
- What is immunotherapy and how is it different from chemotherapy? Are they prescribed together?
- What types of cancer can be treated with immunotherapy?
- Am I a candidate for immunotherapy? How is the proper immunotherapy regimen selected for me?
- How long will it take to receive a course of immunotherapy treatment for my type of cancer?
- Where will I need to go to receive my immunotherapy treatments?
- What types of side effects might I experience with immunotherapy?
- What is the success rate of immunotherapy?
- How long will I need to receive immunotherapy treatment?
- What is my prognosis?
- What specific type of immunotherapy will I be getting?
- Are my new symptoms a direct result of my immunotherapy treatment?
- Do you recommend immunotherapy for me?