Breast Reduction Appointment Guide
Ask the right questions at your next doctor’s appointment. Answer two questions below to personalize your appointment guide.
- Why are you seeking breast reduction? What don't you like about the appearance of your breasts?
- Do you have shoulder, neck or back pain?
- Do your breasts limit your physical activity?
- Do you have any skin changes under your breasts or from your bra straps?
- What else have you tried to manage problems from the weight of your breasts?
- Do you smoke or use alcohol or drugs? How much?
- Am I a good candidate for breast reduction? What can I reasonably expect breast reduction to accomplish?
- Could my breast reduction be considered medically necessary and covered by insurance?
- What does a breast reduction procedure involve and what are the potential risks?
- What's involved with recovery after breast reduction? Will I have restrictions? For how long?
- What can I do before my breast reduction to get the best results?
- What are my options if I am not happy with the results?
- Where will my breast reduction take place? Will I go home the same day?
- What are the warning signs of a potential problem? How should I contact you?