Breast Augmentation Appointment Guide
Ask the right questions at your next doctor’s appointment. Answer two questions below to personalize your appointment guide.
- Why are you seeking breast augmentation? What don't you like about the appearance of your breasts?
- What are your goals for augmenting your breasts?
- What other medical conditions do you have? Do you take medications?
- Have you ever had surgeries or biopsies on your breasts?
- Do you have a family or personal history of breast cancer?
- Do you smoke or use alcohol or drugs? How much?
- Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation? What can I reasonably expect breast augmentation to accomplish?
- What are the different types of implants? What are the pros and cons of each kind? And what type is best for me?
- What does a breast augmentation procedure involve and what are the potential risks?
- What's involved with recovery after breast augmentation? Will I have restrictions? For how long?
- What are my options if I am not happy with the results?
- Where will my breast augmentation take place? Will I go home the same day?
- What can I do before breast augmentation to get the best results?