Dr. Zoe Loyd, DC

Dr. Zoe Loyd, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Zoe Loyd, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Buffalo, WY. Read her story

109 W Hesse St

Buffalo, WY 82834

Learn about Dr. Loyd

Dr. Loyd's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Loyd "I practice clinical neurology. I am a diplomate in neurology and I studied under Dr. Fredrick Carrick for 18 years and with Dr. Adam Klotzek for one year. I am certified in NLP, Acupuncture, NET, BEST, Cranial Sacral, Activator, Diversified, and Thompson. I work with dentists, eye specialists, radiologists, other clinical neurologists, naturapathic doctors, acupuncturists, veterinarians, massage therapists and psychiatrists. If necessary, we all work together to give you the very best possible outcome"

This content was provided by Dr. Loyd "We are very personable here at Loyd Chiropractic .The Client's we treat come from all over the world.

We are detailed and do a physical exam on everyone , our optimal treatment plan is to keep everyone young and healthy as long as possible "PAIN FREE""

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Loyd does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wyoming.

• Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Carrick Institute For Graduate Studies
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Loyd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Loyd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Loyd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Loyd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Loyd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Loyd to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Loyd Says:

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to review my services. Please feel free to make any suggestions you may have .  If you're in need of further care please call with any questions you may have.

My primary goal is to help people enjoy their lives as healthy ,strong and pain free as possible.

If you have not been completely satisfied please feel free to...

Dr. Loyd's Performance
in Miles City, MT |
Dr Loyd is extremely concerned about continued good health of her clients during and after treatments. Her concern and care is incredible. She continues to further her education to give her clients the best care possible! Look no further for a top notch professional!
in Buffalo, WY |
I trust my entire family's health with Dr. Loyd. She is able to treat the whole body and really helps keep us well in all areas. When we do have a problem I'm always impressed with how completely she is able to treat it. For instance a few weeks ago I brought my son in with an injury to his back. Dr Loyd worked on him and he was immediately better and with no recurrence since. I am so grateful for her help!
in Sheridan, WY |
Dr. Loyd helped correct a longstanding problem for which others could only give temporary relief. There was an evident healing process.
in Buffalo |
Great service friendly staff. Highly recommend there service's . They have helped with me several issues.
in Sheridan, WY |
I went to Dr. Loyd for an neck injury and in less than 5 minutes she fixed it and it has never bothered me again. I then took by 7 year old grandson to her after being told by two eye specialist that there was nothing they could do for his vision as he had no eyesight in his left eye. We had acupuncture to clear the black line that covered most of his sight but the brain would not work with the eye . After Dr. Zo worked on him he was able to use the eye.She is consulting with his eye Dr.
in Albuquerque, NM |
I would like to give Dr. Zoe Loyd the highest recommendation possible. I was completely impressed. Not only did she treat my current condition, she also recognized additional problem areas and was able to help me make a few small lifestyle modifications to eliminate the source of my pain. I'm a believer!
in Gillette Wyoming |
During some of the most physically traumatic times in my life Dr Zoe Loyd has been my saving grace. Each visit I may be sore for a couple days but as the healing process took place I felt better and better and didn't have to seek more treatments. She is well educated with the human body and is a very very caring person. I give Dr Zoe Loyd five stars!
in Sheridan, WY |
I at first was not receptive to the advice and treatment direction that I received but my after-visit experience, I am convinced of Dr. Loyd's effectiveness and professionalism.
A true healer!
in Baton Rouge, LA |
Excellent Chiropractor with skills in many areas.
in BUFFALO, WY |
I am in my mid forties and suffer from several back and neck issues from since I was 12. I have seen probably 3 dozen chiropractors in my life and Dr. Zoe Loyd is definitely one of the top 2 or 3. My neck is especially difficult to adust properly but Zoe has been able to do a great job using a variety of techniques. I have been going to her for a year and feel very lucky to have such a highly skilled professional right here in little Buffalo.
in Buffalo, WY |
Dr. Loyd is very knowledgeable and goes to great lengths to make sure the treatment provided is correct and continues to be beneficial to the patient. She noticed irregularities that an orthopedic doctor missed on me. In two sessions I felt more relief than I had with any other treatments in the past.
in Buffalo, WY |
My 12 year old son sees Dr. Loyd and asks to come back. She helps his neck pain and answers any of his questions. She made it fun for him and I appreciate that.
I have always found relief after visits with Zoe. She has a lot of specialized training and experience. Only costructive item is cosistency in time spent explaining what a problem is and what she is doing to help address....sometimes spends a lot of time...sometimes not so much. Above all...she is a healer who helps people...
in Clearmont, WY |
Had never believed in going to the Chiropractor before seeing Dr. Zoe Loyd. After my very first visit I was able to bend over without pain and put my shoes on. She relieved my lower back pain completely and was even able to get my ankle to have more movement after years of being told I would not have much movement in there after having surgery on it as a teenager. She sees each patient as an individual with different needs. Highly recommend her to anyone having pain.
in West Covina, CA |
excellent results
in Buffalo, WY |
the woman in unprofessional. she is unfocust and has poor adjustment technique. it hurts much worse later. i dont recommended her. i find it baffling that she is allowed to practice any kind of medicine at all.
Have you seen Dr. Zoe Loyd, DC?
Are you Dr. Loyd?