Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM

Traditional Chinese Medicine ·  Female · Age 28

Dr. Hu

Golden Wellness Clinic

10967 Lake Underhill Rd Ste 135 Orlando, FL 32825

Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM is a traditional chinese medicine specialist in Orlando, FL. She graduated from Florida College Of Integrative Medicine and specializes in traditional chinese medicine, pain management, and more.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Hu accepts

Dr. Hu accepts the following insurance:

Health Net

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Hu treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hu

Dr. Hu?
Dr. Hu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM
Dr. Zilan Hu is a miracle healer! My whole family is grateful for her treatments for us. She’s professional, knowledgeable, kind, sincere and taking care of us wonderfully. My father had tremors for a long time and was getting worse until he saw Dr. Hu, Dr.Hu was able to not only stop his tremors but improved his sleep and cured his knee pain as well! She used both Chinese herbs and acupuncture. For me, I had dysmenorrhea since I was a teenager, Dr.Hu was able to regulate my period to the point now I don’t ever have to suffer from cramping any more! No more pain and my PMS symptoms are gone too! Thank you so much Dr.Hu!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?
Dr. Zilan got rid of my lower back pain that was plaguing me for years. I had tried many things like physical therapy, chiropractor, injections, all didn’t seem to help much. My pain gradually improved until the point now I am totally pain free, doesn’t matter sitting or standing, moving or resting, without the need of any prescription medications. I’m extremely happy with the result. Anybody who also suffers from lower back pain, I do recommend you to see Dr. Zilan Hu too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?
I highly recommend Dr. Zilan Hu. She is a true professional and has transformed my low back pain and menstrual issues with her expertise in oriental medicine. She is incredibly thorough, caring, dedicated and kind, and she treats her patients with a natural, holistic approach that takes care both of my mind and body. I encourage anyone to make an appointment with Dr. Hu, as you will be happily amazed and greatly relieved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?
Zilan is a very patient oriented doctor. Her demeanor, Knowledge, caring and privacy of her patient are excellent. She explains each procedure thoroughly, answers questions in detail, ensuring your understanding. She is always well mannered and in an excellent mood. I highly recommend her and her organization to any with chronic conditions and the need for acupuncture and its affiliated fields.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?
I visit Zilan Hu once per week and my health has never been better. She takes time and care to make sure I am at my best so I can continue working and staying healthy. I trust in her myself and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?
I'm a veteran and through the VA I asked for acupuncture treatment. Dr. Zilan has been treating me at I Wellness Center, and my treatment there has been 5 stars across the board! If I could rate higher I would. She is dedicated and passionate to her patients. I have recommended treatment to several members of my family and friends. We all feel better after treatment designed for each of us. Recommend to any thinking about alternative medicine; it works!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?
I can't say enough about Zilan and the treatment I'm receiving. I would recommend anyone I know to Dr. Zilan Hu. The acupuncture treatment has helped me with my allergies and my insomnia. This treatment was exactly what I needed. The Drs and staff are so pleasant and friendly. I travel about an hour to my visits but I don't mind because I know what to expect. If you're thinking about acupuncture as an alternative to regular doctors I would recommend Zilan. Angelo deltona FL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?
My experience with Dr. Hu has been excellent and successful! Chinese Medicine Works!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?
I really look forward to acupuncture,massage & salt therapy each week. Zilan shows the utmost care,concern & professionalism dealing with my concerns. I also love the friendly atmosphere with the other staff members as well. I would truly recommend I Wellness Health Care to anyone. Thank you so much to Zilan & I Wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?
I am absolutely "Thrilled" with Zilan. I always look forward to my appointments with Zilan. Zilan is very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and goes the "Extra Mile" to make sure your experience it the best it can be. I never feel rushed or feel like I am just another "number'. I have acupuncture, cupping and now salt chamber therapy with Zilan. In addition, the rest of the staff at I Wellness Today is also fantastic. Thank you so much for all that you do to help me feel better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Zilan Hu, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Hu?

Dr. Zilan Hu offers a variety of natural healing services designed to rejuvenate and heal your mind, body and soul. We consider ourselves educators as well as healers, since we teach each patient about the strength that they carry within their own b...

• Traditional Chinese Medicine