Traditional Chinese Medicine  |
Zilan Hu, AP
Dr. Zilan Hu is a NCCAOM (National Certification Committee on Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) certified Doctor of Oriental Medicine and a Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Florida. Dr. Hu earned her Master's degree from the Florida College of Integrative Medicine, graduating at the top of her class with Summa Cum Laude, and was on the Dean list for six semesters consecutively. She received additional training in medicine and research from Fuzhou General Hospital of Nanjing Military Command. She obtained her Bachelor of Microbiology & Cell Science degree from University of Florida with Magna Cum Laude. Dr. Hu further enhanced her studies in diseases, treatments, and clinical care under the internship and guidance of TCM Master, Dr. Ni Hai Xia (Merritt Island, Florida) and professor Dr. Zheng Feng (MD-PhD, former professor in Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in NYC).

1517 Hillcrest St

Orlando, FL 32803

• Health Net

Learn about Zilan Hu

Dr Zilan Hu's passion for TCM was cultivated since her early childhood by the influences of generations of doctors in her family and also based on her personal experience. TCM cured her pain from different illness and helped her build a strong immunity for staying healthy and preventing future diseases. Her goal has been to relieve other people's suffering of aliments since she was young. She wants to give back the great benefits she received from TCM to others and to assist them in achieving optimal level of health both in body and in mind. Becoming a doctor of Chinese medicine has best served her passion, her goal and her desire to help others. She is an advocate of patient care. Her empathy, compassion, and kindness put her patients at ease and her professionalism has ensured excellent effects.

• Traditional Chinese Medicine
  • Acupuncture
  • Alternative Care
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine

Zilan Hu does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bell's Palsy
  • Musculoskeletal Pain
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Stress

Education data for Zilan Hu is unavailable at this time.

Zilan Hu has no awards or honors listed.

Zilan Hu has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Zilan Hu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Zilan Hu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Zilan Hu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Zilan Hu to family and friends
Zilan Hu's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
I'm a veteran and through the VA I asked for acupuncture treatment. Dr. Zilan has been treating me at I Wellness Center, and my treatment there has been 5 stars across the board! If I could rate higher I would. She is dedicated and passionate to her patients. I have recommended treatment to several members of my family and friends. We all feel better after treatment designed for each of us. Recommend to any thinking about alternative medicine; it works!!
in Philadelphia, PA |
I can't say enough about Zilan and the treatment I'm receiving. I would recommend anyone I know to Dr. Zilan Hu. The acupuncture treatment has helped me with my allergies and my insomnia. This treatment was exactly what I needed. The Drs and staff are so pleasant and friendly. I travel about an hour to my visits but I don't mind because I know what to expect. If you're thinking about acupuncture as an alternative to regular doctors I would recommend Zilan. Angelo deltona FL
in Cocoa, FL |
My experience with Dr. Hu has been excellent and successful! Chinese Medicine Works!
in Orlando, FL |
I really look forward to acupuncture,massage & salt therapy each week. Zilan shows the utmost care,concern & professionalism dealing with my concerns. I also love the friendly atmosphere with the other staff members as well. I would truly recommend I Wellness Health Care to anyone. Thank you so much to Zilan & I Wellness.
in Orlando, FL |
I am absolutely "Thrilled" with Zilan. I always look forward to my appointments with Zilan. Zilan is very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and goes the "Extra Mile" to make sure your experience it the best it can be. I never feel rushed or feel like I am just another "number'. I have acupuncture, cupping and now salt chamber therapy with Zilan. In addition, the rest of the staff at I Wellness Today is also fantastic. Thank you so much for all that you do to help me feel better.
Have you seen Zilan Hu, AP?
Are you Zilan Hu?