Zilan Hu, AP

Traditional Chinese MedicineFemaleAge 27

Traditional Chinese Medicine

Zilan Hu, AP is a Traditional Chinese Medicine Specialist in Cocoa, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Zilan Hu, AP

Ni HaiSha's Acupuncture Center

505 Delannoy Ave Cocoa, FL 32922

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Traditional Chinese Medicine Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Zilan Hu treats your condition or procedure

• Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Zilan Hu accepts

Zilan Hu accepts the following insurance:

Health Net

Zilan Hu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Zilan Hu

I was tested positive for COVID-19 in late January 2022. I immediately called the office to make an appointment. Dr. Zilan Hu did one phone consultation for me and prescribed me Chinese herbs for two weeks. I took the herbs as soon as I received them from the mail before my symptoms got worse or new ones got developed. The herbs worked very effectively for me. After taking it for a few days, my fatigue was gone, had more concentration, no mucus and running nose, and coughing was no more too. I was able to sleep better at night. Appetite came back that I could finally taste food. I tested again on second week of February 2022 and I was NEGATIVE! No more covid! I have been back to work since then and doing great right now. Really appreciate Dr. Hu and Chinese medicine!
Rachel Jameson – Mar 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I was vaccinated but still got COVID-19 last year. Dr. Zilan Hu did virtual consultations for me while I was sick. She prescribed me with Chinese herbal medicine. I cooked the herbs to drink three times a day. After drinking them for a day and half, I had no more fever, which went from 100.4 F to 98.5 F. In first week, my headache was gone, and no more chills and sneezing. One more week later, I had no more body ache, less shortness of breath and only some coughing left. Total three weeks since I started taking herbs, I had no more coughing, mucus, and chest congestion. I felt much better each week. I was then tested negative for COVID-19. Overall my recovery went really well with just natural medicine. Comparing to people I know who were left with bad side effects after COVID, I had none afterward.
Everest, Mia – Feb 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I was hospitalized for COVID-19. After I got released from the hospital, I felt super debilitated. I was still in an awful state: chest pain, shortness of breath, bad coughing, mucus, fatigue, stomachache and congested nose and head. My friends recommended me to see Dr. Zilan Hu because they had great treatments with her. Dr.Hu fully diagnosed me and gave me a detailed treatment plan when I first visited her. She did acupuncture for me and told me to cook the raw herbal medicine and drink it daily. After the first week, my appetite came back with no more stomach pain, my coughing was reduced and I could breathe so much better. After three weeks, I had no more SOB, no more congestion in my head and no more chest pain. My coughing completely stopped as well, which allowed me to sleep better at night. I also have more energy than before. Dr.Hu really has done wonders for me. Thank you!
Jason Dunn – Jan 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I have had chronic headache since my 20’s. Now I am in my 40’s. My headache was daily, just sometimes I ignored it but it could be super painful that even made me disabled in bed. I could not function or think when it got really bad. My head always felt foggy, heavy and couldn’t focus. I had to drink coffee to help me think for work but caffeine made my headache worse. I felt desperate. I came to see Dr. Zilan Hu. She asked my medical history, carefully examined and diagnosed me. I was quite skeptical because my problem was long term and severe. Painkillers did not even work for me. However, just after my very first acupuncture treatment, my headache was 90% less. I went home with the herbal medicine she prescribed me. Each week, my concentration has been consistently improving. I am finally able to think without a foggy mind that has bothered me for so long. My headache has completely gone too. I work a lot more efficiently now. Wish I have done this twenty years earlier.
Nathan Turner – Dec 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I had severe sciatica pain that I could not sit down for long. Constant adjusting position to find comfort was exhausting. I could not even bend down to tie my shoes before I saw Dr.Hu. She patiently listened to all my problems, asked detailed questions and took detailed notes each time, interacted with me with great patience and care, checked my vitals along with TCM tongue and pulse diagnosis. She is very professional, compassionate, and genuinely wants to help me to get me the best results. She is not only treating my sciatica pain but also improving my overall health. After just first acupuncture and cupping treatment, I had excellent pain relief and I was able to bend down to put my shoes on without any help. I am also taking Chinese herbs she prescribed to strengthen my bones, low back and more. She is more than amazing! She is a life savior.
Bertha M. – Dec 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
Dr. Zilan Hu is a very thorough doctor. She pays attention to everything you say, to your physical discomfort, and to your emotional pain. I have been struggling with depression, insomnia, and migraines since teenager years—decades ago. Suffering through life is what I call it. But I have found a savior for me now because Dr. Zilan Hu helped me to fall asleep with no more sleeping pills! I also have no more nightmares that woke me up crying. I am taking Chinese herbal medicine prescribed by Dr. Hu everyday to treat different problems I have. I have not had any headache since my treatments. They regulate my emotion, balance my energy, detox my body, reduce pain, and so much more—I have never felt this wonderful. Thanksgiving is to give thanks to those that you are grateful for. I am really thankful to Dr. Hu for enhancing my quality of life. Happy thanksgiving!
J.R. Kenna – Nov 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I wish I could receive treatments by Dr. Zilan everyday if my work schedule allows me to. I fell on my bike a few months ago that injured multiple places in my body. Aches and pains a lot. I couldn’t walk normally but after getting chinese medicine, acupuncture, cupping, mud therapy from Zilan, I healed much faster and better. I have no more pain left, thanks to Zilan! Many of my family members are also seeing her now for a variety of symptoms. She is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. Personally I would not go see anyone else but Dr. Zilan. Very kind, attentive, compassionate doctor. Highly recommended if you ask me.
Brady Shane – Nov 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I am grateful for Dr. Zilan Hu. I want to write the review many times but I was too busy. Dr. Hu fixed my digestion problems like stomach pain, bloating, acid reflux, bowels.. I couldn’t eat well but now I can after taking the herbs she gave me. I had a few car accidents in the past 15 years. My shoulders, back and legs were really messed up. I suffered from constant pain, which woke me up at night. Dr. Hu did acupuncture for me and now I can walk normally without much pain. I can also sleep straight through the night. Thank you, Dr. Hu, for making my life so much better!
Gerald S. – Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
My wife and I live in Canada but we come to Florida during winter times. Winter is a rough time for me because my pians always aggravate badly. However not anymore because I found Dr. Hu. She is a wonderful doctor who is always very attentive and caring to my concerns. She treated me with Chinese medicine and got rid of all my pains! I am very happy to have a pain free holiday! My wife also recovered from her ailments from her treatments. Thank you very much Dr. Hu!
Ethan B. – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
Dr. Zilan Hu is a miracle healer! My whole family is grateful for her treatments for us. She’s professional, knowledgeable, kind, sincere and taking care of us wonderfully. My father had tremors for a long time and was getting worse until he saw Dr. Hu, Dr.Hu was able to not only stop his tremors but improved his sleep and cured his knee pain as well! She used both Chinese herbs and acupuncture. For me, I had dysmenorrhea since I was a teenager, Dr.Hu was able to regulate my period to the point now I don’t ever have to suffer from cramping any more! No more pain and my PMS symptoms are gone too! Thank you so much Dr.Hu!!!
Cindy L. – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
Dr. Zilan got rid of my lower back pain that was plaguing me for years. I had tried many things like physical therapy, chiropractor, injections, all didn’t seem to help much. My pain gradually improved until the point now I am totally pain free, doesn’t matter sitting or standing, moving or resting, without the need of any prescription medications. I’m extremely happy with the result. Anybody who also suffers from lower back pain, I do recommend you to see Dr. Zilan Hu too.
John Ly in Oviedo – Sep 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I highly recommend Dr. Zilan Hu. She is a true professional and has transformed my low back pain and menstrual issues with her expertise in oriental medicine. She is incredibly thorough, caring, dedicated and kind, and she treats her patients with a natural, holistic approach that takes care both of my mind and body. I encourage anyone to make an appointment with Dr. Hu, as you will be happily amazed and greatly relieved.
Mandy W. in Winter Park , FL – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
Zilan is a very patient oriented doctor. Her demeanor, Knowledge, caring and privacy of her patient are excellent. She explains each procedure thoroughly, answers questions in detail, ensuring your understanding. She is always well mannered and in an excellent mood. I highly recommend her and her organization to any with chronic conditions and the need for acupuncture and its affiliated fields.
Dave Leone in Orlando, Florida – Jan 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I visit Zilan Hu once per week and my health has never been better. She takes time and care to make sure I am at my best so I can continue working and staying healthy. I trust in her myself and my family.
Patty in Orlando – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I'm a veteran and through the VA I asked for acupuncture treatment. Dr. Zilan has been treating me at I Wellness Center, and my treatment there has been 5 stars across the board! If I could rate higher I would. She is dedicated and passionate to her patients. I have recommended treatment to several members of my family and friends. We all feel better after treatment designed for each of us. Recommend to any thinking about alternative medicine; it works!!
Thomas in Orlando, FL – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I can't say enough about Zilan and the treatment I'm receiving. I would recommend anyone I know to Dr. Zilan Hu. The acupuncture treatment has helped me with my allergies and my insomnia. This treatment was exactly what I needed. The Drs and staff are so pleasant and friendly. I travel about an hour to my visits but I don't mind because I know what to expect. If you're thinking about acupuncture as an alternative to regular doctors I would recommend Zilan. Angelo deltona FL
Angelo Ortiz in Philadelphia, PA – Jan 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
My experience with Dr. Hu has been excellent and successful! Chinese Medicine Works!
Laura Keefe in Cocoa, FL – Jan 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I really look forward to acupuncture,massage & salt therapy each week. Zilan shows the utmost care,concern & professionalism dealing with my concerns. I also love the friendly atmosphere with the other staff members as well. I would truly recommend I Wellness Health Care to anyone. Thank you so much to Zilan & I Wellness.
Rodney in Orlando, FL – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?
I am absolutely "Thrilled" with Zilan. I always look forward to my appointments with Zilan. Zilan is very friendly, professional, knowledgeable and goes the "Extra Mile" to make sure your experience it the best it can be. I never feel rushed or feel like I am just another "number'. I have acupuncture, cupping and now salt chamber therapy with Zilan. In addition, the rest of the staff at I Wellness Today is also fantastic. Thank you so much for all that you do to help me feel better.
Mike J in Orlando, FL – Sep 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Zilan Hu, AP?

How was your experience with Zilan Hu?