Zerene Stephen, APNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Zerene Stephen, APNP is a Nurse Practitioner in Brentwood, TN. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Zerene Stephen, APNP

Ascension Medical Group Saint Thomas Brentwood

791 Old Hickory Blvd Brentwood, TN 37027 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Zerene Stephen treats your condition or procedure

Zerene Stephen accepts

Zerene Stephen accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Superior Health Plan

Zerene Stephen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Zerene Stephen

3.6

Zerene Stephen

We recently moved from Ohio to Brentwood, TN, and were looking for a family practitioner. My wife and I randomly picked Zerene from our insurance network list. We got our appointment quickly with her. We didn't know what to expect when visited her. However, as soon as we met her (my wife and I had separate appointments), we both were very satisfied and impressed with her caring attitude. She welcomed us to Nashville and put us on ease. She listened to our medical history and provided her authentic recommendations. She is knowledgeable and caring. We were extremely happy and satisficed when we left after the meeting with her. We could not have found a better doctor to take care of our health. My wife and I both give her FIVE STARS and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a caring physician. We also want to thank her nurse and support staff for outstanding care they provided to us.
Achal – Oct 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Zerene Stephen, APNP?
I am super surprised to see a negative review about Zerene. She has always been extremely understanding and thorough with me. Because of her passion and concern for my wellbeing, it is highly likely that she saved my life during my initial visit to see her. Highly recommend!
Ginger – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Zerene Stephen, APNP?
She does not listen to her patients, dismisses their concerns and even laughs in your face.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jun 12, 2020
Very thorough.
Marshall Chpman – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Zerene Stephen, APNP?
Zerene is the worst PA I’ve ever been to. I have been on anxiety medicine for years!! Well she did not care that I’ve been on it. Just said she wasn’t prescribing it. I am a 43 year old mother of 4 that does not have a drug problem. What I do have is an anxiety problem. She said take half of the lowest dose I’ve been taking for 10 years. So I did and for 2 months my life was terrible. Sleep, life everything was great affected. She’s so uncaring and did not give me any other options. Beware
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Zerene Stephen, APNP?

How was your experience with Zerene Stephen?