Dr. Zachary Chudy, DC

Dr. Zachary Chudy, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Zachary Chudy, DC is a chiropractor in Oconomowoc, WI and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 2013 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

W359N5920 Brown St Ste 112

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareSource

Learn about Dr. Chudy

Dr. Chudy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chudy "Hello my name is Dr. Zach Chudy, I am a chiropractor in Oconomowoc WI. I use several different techniques based on patient preference, but my focus is Gonstead hands on adjusting. I also use activator instrument adjusting and several soft tissue techniques. I like to work with and adjust extremities (wrists, shoulders, ankles, knees, hands and feet). I graduated Summa Cum Laude and was the salutatorian of my class at Palmer College of Chiropractic. I got involved in chiropractic through sports. I played basketball during high school and college, but while playing at UW-Waukesha I landed on someone's foot and tore tendons in my ankle. I was on crutches for a few weeks and in a lot of pain. My dad helped me out with rehab and adjustments for my ankles and knees. This made a huge difference and I was able to return to play, fully healed, much sooner than I thought. I decided to become a chiropractor and my passion is learning about and adjusting extremities (shoulders, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles) so that I can help people with injuries similiar to mine. I also took courses in kinesio tape and different soft tissue methods for removing inflammation and scar tissue from injuries."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic
  • Sports Preventive Medicine

Dr. Chudy does not have any board certifications listed.

• Custom Made Foot Orthotic
  • Intersegmental Traction
  • Kinesio® Taping
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Soft Tissue Massage
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Uw Waukesha
  • Chudy Chiropractic Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2013
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Chudy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chudy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chudy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chudy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chudy's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chudy to family and friends
3 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Chudy's Performance

I found Dr. Chudy to be extremely knowledgeable and courteous. He quickly identified the source of my pain and developed a treatment plan that was easy for me to commit to. I am now completely pain free. I highly recommend Dr. chudy to anyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0