Yvonne Chen, LICAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 81

Acupuncture

Yvonne Chen, LICAC is an Acupuncturist in Worcester, MA.

Yvonne Chen, LICAC
110 June St Worcester, MA 01602

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Yvonne Chen treats your condition or procedure

Yvonne Chen accepts

Yvonne Chen's Reviews

Did you know Dr Yvonne Chen was one of the first Drs of Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture to come to the United States? In her own country she was also a Western trained MD. She is most expert at what she does and in very kind, humble and compassionate. She helped me years ago with terrible IBS. My symptoms resolved for several years after. Recently I started seeing her again before Covid 19 hit all of us and she once again helped my symptoms. I hope after Covid 19 allows all of us to see each other again I will be able to resume care with her. If you can afford to travel to China for such good acupuncture that is wonderful but we are so fortunate to have such expert care right here in our own community.
JS – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yvonne Chen, LICAC?

Yvonne Chen, LICAC is an Acupuncturist in Worcester, MA.

• Acupuncture

Does Yvonne Chen, LICAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Yvonne Chen accepts your insurance.

Where is Yvonne Chen, LICAC's office located?

Yvonne Chen's office is located at 110 June St, Worcester, MA 01602. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Yvonne Chen, LICAC offer telehealth services?

Yvonne Chen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Yvonne Chen, LICAC?

110 June St Worcester, MA 01602