Yuri Belopolsky, LICAC

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Yuri Belopolsky, LICAC is an Acupuncturist in Kittery, ME and has over 37 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Kharkov Zooveterinary Academy in 1985.

Yuri Belopolsky, LICAC
30 1/2 George St Kittery, ME 03904

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maine

Check if Yuri Belopolsky treats your condition or procedure

Yuri Belopolsky accepts

Yuri Belopolsky accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Enhanced/Ind Guided Access ME

Yuri Belopolsky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yuri Belopolsky

4.4

Excellent doctor
Very knowledgeable. Thorough well explained diagnosis. Top notch treatment.
Mekeel McBride – Aug 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuri Belopolsky, LICAC?
Besides helping with a number of health issues, Dr. Yuri has educated me about eating for health and how our bodies work to help us heal. Acupuncture has allowed me to keep my stress to a minimum, while knowing how best to care for myself. I leave the appointments feeling calmer and having more energy. Dr. Yuri has helped me have a high quality of life. I highly recommend him and his practice.
Rhonda – Aug 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuri Belopolsky, LICAC?
I went to Dr. Belopolsky in significant pain. He did a thorough assessment and treated me with acupuncture and herbs. He treated my initial complaint but also several other health issues at the same time. He answered questions and explained his treatment plan. I started to feel better almost immediately and after several appointments I was moving with no pain. At my house, we have a label for the wonderful nights sleep we get after acupuncture, we call it Belopolsky sleep. Dr. BeIopolsky consulted with me with great warmth, as well as a sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr. Belopolsky
Aug 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuri Belopolsky, LICAC?
Honest/reliable and down to earth practitioner
I have had great success seeing Dr. Belopolsky. His knowledge of herbs, their usage and their dosage has been able to alleviate previously intractable ailments. He is easy to reach for consultation and has been one of the most attentive doctors I have ever worked with. During our initial consultation, he was incredibly thorough and was able to show me how many of my issues I had been struggling with were actually related, as well as being able to tease out, from my history, various issues that I had just assumed were "normal." I would absolutely recommend Dr. Belopolsky for virtually any ailment; he is upfront and honest, and based on other holistic practitioners in the area I would say his rates are absolutely reasonable.
A.S. – Aug 16, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuri Belopolsky, LICAC?
I came for acupuncture, he encouraged me to take some Chinese sedative pills, said I had to wait for my turn for acupuncture for several months (what?), at the same time, for 1.5 hours of empty talk about constipation and depression, he took $256 almost like a lawyer's rates, nausea began from these pills and weight gain. On the bottle it was written to take 5 tablets 4 times a day, he said to take 13X3 times a day. When I started asking about this dose, he interrupted me and answered rudely - do as I say, this is such a "doctor"
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
nlewis – Feb 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuri Belopolsky, LICAC?

How was your experience with Yuri Belopolsky?