Yuqing Kou, LAC

Yuqing Kou, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female
Yuqing Kou, LAC is an acupuncturist in Portland, OR. She graduated from Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine and specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.Read her story

725 NE 102nd Ave Ste A

Portland, OR 97220

• Kaiser Permanente
  • PacificSource
  • Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Yuqing Kou

Yuqing Kou's bio

This content was provided by Yuqing Kou "I am the sixth generation Chinese Medicine practitioner in my family. My Chinese Medicine education began before I was even aware that I was being cultivated for a career in medicine. Though I did not begin my formal training in Chinese Medicine until many years later, I have always aspired to be in healthcare. The philosophy of balance and prevention within Chinese Medicine has helped me avoid many illnesses. I received my Master of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine degree from the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine and am a Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Oregon. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science in biochemistry from the University of Oregon. In my spare time, I enjoy spending time in the great outdoors hiking, camping, and rock climbing. On rainy days, I enjoy books, movies, video games, live performances, and spending time with friends and family."

This content was provided by Yuqing Kou "I believe that being healthy involves harmony in body, mind, and spirit. We face many stressors that can cause imbalance and ultimately lead to disease in our culture. Oriental Medicine is rooted in the concept of harmonizing all aspects of living. This means considering the patient as a whole and using only what is necessary to achieve the therapeutic goal. My hope is to facilitate this process through acupuncture, Chinese herbs, nutrition and lifestyle counseling, and other adjunctive therapies. Chinese Medicine can help treat a wide variety of conditions, including: musculoskeletal pain, mental and emotional imbalances, reproductive health issues, and digestive issues. "

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Yuqing Kou does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Diet Counseling
  • Moxibustion
  • Therapeutic Massage

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Yuqing Kou has no awards or honors listed.

Yuqing Kou has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Yuqing Kou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Yuqing Kou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Yuqing Kou's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Yuqing Kou to family and friends