Contact provider for availability

Yuki Bakuya-Orona

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Yuki Bakuya-Orona

Yuki Bakuya-Orona is a nurse practitioner in El Paso, TX. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Yuki Bakuya-Orona accepts

Yuki Bakuya-Orona accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Yuki Bakuya-Orona treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Yuki Bakuya-Orona's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yuki Bakuya-Orona

Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Yuki Bakuya-Orona's Performance
What People Say About Yuki Bakuya-Orona
RecentMost Helpful
Wait time was no more than 10 minutes. Friendly staff and Yuki is Amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
I’ve always had a great experience with Mrs. Yuki Bakuya. She is very friendly, she answers all your questions, and annuals are efficiently done. My scheduled appointments are always taken on time too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
I have been going to this clinic for over 22 years, Dr. Martell was my OBGYN, but after he left i chose Yuki to do my annual exams and i completely love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Yuki has excellent bedside manner. She is very nice and listens to any and all questions before even getting started with her thorough check up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Very pleasant visit in a timely manner
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Best GYN experience I have ever had. My appointment started on time, the office staff was friendly and competent, and Yuki was a great balance of being open to questions and straight to the point.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
I was so nervous walking in but once I went in the staff made me feel very comfortable, i got less nervous. When NP Yuki walked in and started talking all my nerves went away. I was scared of finding out what was wrong that dhe helped ease my worry. I definitely will recommend this place. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
I love this doctor and will continue seeing her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Dr. Yuki Bakuya is the best. Her and her staff always go the extra mile to make you feel welcomed and comfortable in their facility. She will always make sure you understand everything she is explain during consultation and makes you feel comfortable asking questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Yuki has such a beautiful personality when approaching to my concerns. Not that kind of judgmental at all. My OBGYN was Dr. Martell, and since he left the office has even got better. Before it was packed and will take hours to be seen. Since he's gone, in my opinion is way much better. Yuki, will not rush the time. Her language, tone of voice and professionalism are way beyond my expectations. Thank you Yuki, for being such a touching woman in a very sensitive profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Yuki Bakuya-Orona is the nicest physician in the world. Her upbeat personality and compassion are so genuine and appreciated. Her demeanor is extremely professional yet so kind and courteous. She truly cares about her patients and answers all your questions with such patience, kindness and respect. The staff is absolutely remarkable too. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Very professional with a caring personality. Staff are very polite and professional as well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
I have been a patient here for 7 years. I highly recommend! They have been so caring and respectful of my time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Absolutely a great experience. Short wait time. Professional and courteous staff. All my questions were answered and felt comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
I was beyond impressed with my visit. The staff was very friendly and the wait time was non-exististant which is greatly appreciated! My appointment was at 8:15 and I was already talking with the Dr by 8:20. She is very friendly, knowledgeable, and straight to the point all while making you feel like her only priority. I highly recommend her she is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
I Love Dr Yuki , working along side Dr Monticone who will be delivering my Mono Di Twins within the next couple weeks . I recommend this office to any of the ladies in the El Paso Area , she makes you feel so comfortable and she’s always straight forward. Been seeing her for a couple years now and I wouldn’t want to go anywhere Else .! Office Staff are great as well and their are always snacks in the front .! Very clean office and many professionals as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
I would highly recommend Ms. Yuki Bakuya-Orona, she is extremely efficient and very professional in her work. I have been attending her office for 3 years now, she makes me feel comfortable and relaxed and is very personable. The office is very clean and the staff are friendly and pleasant. The wait time is short, which is an added bonus. I would recommend Ms Yuki-Bakuya to my family and friends. I Ms Acosta
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
Dr. Yuki and staff are very professional and friendly. I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
This is the best professional place to get all your women’s services done. The staff is very friendly, courteous and kind. Yuki takes her time with my care and provides good treatment. I recommend her and Eastside Women’s Healthcare Center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yuki Bakuya-Orona?
I sincerely love Dr.Bakuya she is so sweet and attentive and she makes me feel safe at all times when I ask any crazy questions
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Yuki Bakuya-Orona?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Yuki Bakuya-Orona treats patients.

Compare Providers