Dr. Yueshan Hu, PHD

Acupuncture •  Male • Age 43

Dr. Hu

Evidence Based Oriental Medicine www.EbomClinic.com

11912 Elm St Ste 22 Omaha, NE 68144

Dr. Yueshan Hu, PHD is an acupuncturist in Omaha, NE. He specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Hu accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Hu treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Yueshan Hu, PHD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Dr. Hu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hu

Dr. Hu?
Dr. Hu's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yueshan Hu, PHD
Dr. Hu is an amazing practitioner of acupuncture. I am an emeritus professor of psychology (UNK) and suffer from extremely severe osteoarthritis. My pain level has been greatly reduced while my mobility has significantly increased thanks to acupuncture. At the same time, the treatments (three at the time of writing this review) have helped enormously with other issues: cardiovascular (reduced swelling in the legs and feet), sleep apnea and COPD, and even constipation! Dr. Hu is extremely kind and compassionate, willing to listen and allow for questions, and deeply cares for his patients. I recommend him and the EBOM clinic most enthusiastically and without any reservations whatsoever. We are extremely lucky to have this healing center here in Nebraska!
Yozan Mosig, Ph.D. in Kearney, NE – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yueshan Hu, PHD?
Dr. Hu is extremely profession, very friendly, and very patient. He is treating my plantar fasciitis and I have improved 90 to 95% . Prior to treatments I was unable to walk without pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Hu for acupuncture treatments.
Alex Fischer – Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yueshan Hu, PHD?
So glad I 'found" this office and the doctors. Yueshan Hu is currently my doctor and his knowledge is a godsend. I have had help with headaches, allergies, and overall energy. This doctor is highly trained and sometimes astounds me with the placement of a few needles and the difference it makes. Some problems are improved in a few moments for me, such as a stuffy nose. Some problems, I can feel improvement right after the treatment, and some are ongoing treatments with gradual improvement. I can easily say that this Clinic and the doctors have been fantastic in helping to improve my quality of life.
Omaha – Jun 04, 2019
He really cares!
Omaha, NE – Dec 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yueshan Hu, PHD?
Dr. Hu is extremely professional and knowledgeable. His attentiveness, extensive experience and intuition make him an exceptional acupuncturist. His expertise with the needles and herbs opened the blocked areas in my body and aligned things, got the flow of energy, life force and vitality going again. I highly recommend him to anyone...for problem areas or for maintenance or to heighten the body's ability to function optimally. Thank you, Dr. Hu, for sending me on my way vitalized!
Sylvia Anne in Canistota, SD – Feb 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yueshan Hu, PHD?
After two acupuncture treatments from Dr. Hu, my numbness and tingling symptoms on right arm and hand are significantly improved. I am very satisfied with the services at EBOM clinic.
Puy Chov in Sioux Falls, SD – Jan 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yueshan Hu, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hu?

• Acupuncture