Naturopathy  |
Female
Dr. Yu-Ree Hyun, NMD
Dr. Yu-Ree Hyun, NMD is a naturopathy provider who practices in Scottsdale, AZ.

8060 E Gelding Dr Ste 105

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

Learn about Dr. Hyun

• Naturopathy

Dr. Hyun does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Education data for Dr. Hyun is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hyun has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hyun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hyun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hyun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hyun's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hyun to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hyun's Performance
in Fountain Hills, AZ |
She is an amazing Doctor! I don't know what my girls and I would have done without her! I have also referred her to family, friends and clients and they ALWAYS come back to me thanking me for referring her. She has helped many of them with some pretty serious issues. :)
in Scottsdale, AZ |
I started seeing Yu-Ree shortly after having my gallbladder removed. I was experiencing a number of gastrointestinal issues, and the only advice I was being given by the gastroenterologist? was to take Prilosec. I was only after her initial round of simple blood and stool work did we finally start to see what was happening (several vitamin/mineral deficiencies among other things). She's the first doctor that I've ever dealt with who takes a very pragmatic approach to diagnosing.
in Scottsdale, AZ |
She addresses every item on your blood work, not just one specific area. I went to her with a digestive health issue, and she solved two other issues that were related to my digestive health problem with supplements.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was referred by Dr. Yu-Ree by my wife. Dr. Yu-Ree is very thorough, much more so than your typical medical doctor. when a medical doctor does a blood test, he only ask for test that are related to your specific problem. when Dr. Yu-Ree does it, she test for everything and goes over the results with you to make sure nothing is missed. I highly recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Yu-Ree Hyun, NMD?
Are you Dr. Hyun?