Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin, PHD

Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin, PHD

Behavioral Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin, PHD is a behavioral medicine specialist in Bronx, NY and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from City University Of New York At Hunter College in 2003 and specializes in behavioral medicine, counseling, and more.Read her story

769 Concourse Vlg W

Bronx, NY 10451

• Beacon Health Strategies
  • Fidelis Care
  • HealthFirst

Learn about Dr. Fleurantin

Dr. Fleurantin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fleurantin "I was born and raised in Jacmel, a Southern commune of Haiti. It is the capital of the department of Sud-Est and had an estimated population of 137,000. Jacmel was hit by the earthquake which took place in Haiti in January of 2010. I migrated in the U.S in 1982; went back to Haiti but returned to the U.S the following year, 1983 until I became part of the melting pot. I become a U.S citizen a few years later. My goal, once I was here, was to pursue higher education. I had pushed my mind to its limits and the results are very fruitful. I thank GOD for all the opportunities and for all the doors that HE has opened and continues to open for me."

This content was provided by Dr. Fleurantin "In my practice, I welcome every patient regardless of nationality, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background, position in life, gender, domiciled or undomiciled. My patient is my priority. I value a patient's voice; therefore, I love listening to my patients. I also value their input and try my best to attend to their individual needs. I always remember that no 2 patients are the same. Every patient is Unique and is treated as Individual. I support a patient's decisions about their treatment plan if, in my opinion, it's the right decision. I also encourage my patients to be actively involved in all aspects of their health care. Educating my patients is very important and patients are encouraged to ask questions. Every patient is treated with dignity, compassion and respect."

• Behavioral Medicine
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Forensic Psychology
  • Geriatric Psychology
  • Gerontology Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Health Psychology
  • Men's Health Psychology
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychology
  • Psychoneuroendocrinology
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Fleurantin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Blood Pressure Management
  • Blood Sugar Monitoring
  • Blood Test
  • Medication Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Harlem Hosp/Columbia University
  • Private Practice Of Dr. Clovis Raymond At Bardonia, New York
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • No Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Fleurantin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fleurantin has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Haitian Creole

Dr. Fleurantin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fleurantin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fleurantin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fleurantin

4.3

Dr. Fleurantin?
Dr. Fleurantin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin, PHD
I swear, this lady can turn my gray skies blue in ANY hurricane!!! Very compassioned-filled and easy to talk to. She makes me laugh all the time and not only does she listen, she SHARES with you as well. Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin talks with you, not AT you. The comfort zone level in her office is on...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin, PHD?
Dr. Yolanda as I lovingly call her. What an amazing lady, she is full of hope, love, compassion, empathy and understanding. I am grateful that we met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin, PHD?
Doctor Fleurantin is a very kind and supportive specialist who has helped me get out of depression and continuously follows up with me to see how I am doing and how my medication is working. For that reason I recommend her to anyone who is in need of help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin, PHD?
I recommend this doctor because she is a happy person to be with. Her happiness allows you to feel happy even in times when you feel depressed or unhappy. She is reliable and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin, PHD?
My experience was very positive and very helpful. I would recommend anybody and everybody with mental health to this doctor. I guarantee that you would come out with a big smile.
Thank you very much. In my practice , I strive...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yolanda Fleurantin, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fleurantin?