Yiping Hu, AC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Yiping Hu
5411 W Cedar Ln Ste 203A Bethesda, MD 20814

Yiping Hu, AC is an acupuncturist in Bethesda, MD. She specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Yiping Hu accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Yiping Hu treats your condition or procedure

Yiping Hu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yiping Hu

Yiping Hu?
Yiping Hu's Performance
What People Say About Yiping Hu, AC
EXCELLENT! Dr. James Gordon, Pres. of Altenative Medicine recommended Dr. Hu to my daughter Liz who has severe spinal issue as well as gastro-intestinal problem. With severe drug allergies, acupuncture was instrumental in healing her. I am also her patient with severe asthmatic condition and the drugs given me, overtime made me sick. Weekly acupuncture treatment paid off. For over 4 years now, I no longer take heavy dosage of asthma medicines save for an occasional inhaler. Dr. HU is GREAT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yiping Hu, AC?
She's the best, hands down. Expert acupuncture treatment. Ten years ago I saw her for over a year and she resolved a longstanding problem. Only problem is now she no longer takes plastic, so make sure you have a checkbook ready.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yiping Hu, AC?
I've been working with Dr. Hu for almost nine years. I started treatment immediately after chemo and before radiation. Dr. Hu works with many cancer patients. In addition to no recurrence to date, tangible evidence that acupuncture worked is the fact that my breast tissue did not show the usual signs of radiation exposure. I also did not have fatigue or burning. Acupuncture treatment is supplemented with Chinese herbs taken twice a day. Dr. Hu also stresses that I get enough sleep.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yiping Hu, AC?
Awesome - her office and team are super efficient. Yiping is amazing at quickly diagnosing what's going on. She helped me a couple years back with a pinched nerve. I was in horrible pain and went to my regular doctor. They gave me pain meds and sent me for MRI's, etc. 4 months later, they finally told me the same thing that Yiping told me on the first visit. She resolved the pain in 2 weeks. Western medicine should catch up!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yiping Hu, AC?

How was your experience with Yiping Hu?

• Acupuncture