Yingzhe Li, LIC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 62

Acupuncture

Yingzhe Li, LIC is an Acupuncturist in Princeton, NJ and has over 27 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1995. Her office accepts new patients.

Yingzhe Li, LIC

Advanced Acupuncture LLC

601 Ewing St Ste C20 Princeton, NJ 08540

Compare with other Acupuncturists

Compare Yingzhe Li with our nearby Acupuncturists at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

Make an appointment at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset today at (908) 663-9705.

These providers are on the medical staff of Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset.

Yingzhe Li's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yingzhe Li

3.9

Dr. Li is outstanding and dedicated professionally licensed acupuncturist who I have known professionally for more than 10 years. I have always said, “I wouldn’t be able to play with my grandchildren if it weren’t for the effective treatments that I receive when I visit her office. Dr. Li treats every patient as if they are her only one. I see it every time I am in her office! For sure, her patients come first and she does what is best for them. Dr. Li’s professionalism and her willingness to go above and beyond for her patients are second to none. Her first, second, third and beyond concern is about the welfare of her patients!! She is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KB – Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yingzhe Li, LIC?
I consider myself extremely blessed to have found drs. Li and You. Due to structural problems in my neck and back as well as arthritis and tendinitis in various body parts, days were painful and my resulting quality of life was poor. I am now in a very different ballgame. They are both incredibly knowledgeable and good at what they do. And as if that wasn't enough, they have a secret weapon in their massage therapist!
Robbie stein in East windsor, NJ – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yingzhe Li, LIC?
I've been seeing Dr. Li for years now, and I cannot wrap my mind around these substandard, and frankly, suspiciously uniform and anonymous reviews. My experience with Dr. Li has been absolutely wonderful, and I especially appreciate how she and her staff try to accomodate my last minute appointments (due to my work schedule).
Jessica M. in Hightstown, NJ – Aug 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Yingzhe Li, LIC?

How was your experience with Yingzhe Li?

Serve people!

Advanced Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine Center, by Yingzhe Li, MD, OMD of China, L.Ac, C.A. in NY and NJ, Professor in Touro college, NY, provides...Read more

• Acupuncture

1995
Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
HENAN COLLEGE OF TRADITIONAL CHINESE MEDICINE

• Mandarin

Is Yingzhe Li, LIC accepting new patients?

Yingzhe Li, LIC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Yingzhe Li's profile to make an appointment.

Does Yingzhe Li, LIC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Yingzhe Li accepts your insurance.

What are Yingzhe Li, LIC's top areas of care?

Yingzhe Li frequently treats Acupuncture, Allergies, and Anxiety. See all procedures and conditions Yingzhe Li treats.

Where is Yingzhe Li, LIC's office located?

Yingzhe Li's office is located at 601 Ewing St Ste C20, Princeton, NJ 08540. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Yingzhe Li, LIC speak?

Yingzhe Li speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.

Does Yingzhe Li, LIC offer telehealth services?

Yingzhe Li has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Yingzhe Li, LIC?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Sports Injuries
  • Stress
  • Wrist Pain

Yingzhe Li accepts

Yingzhe Li accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS