Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Psychology •  Female

Telehealth services available

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD is a Psychologist in New York, NY and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University Of Paris medical school in 1999. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Saad to book an appointment.

Madison Park Psychological Services

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saad

5.194805194805195%

Dr. Saad?
What People Say About Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD
I had my initial consultation with Dr Saad and it really exceeded my expectations. I have talked to many therapists in the past however never made it to the second appointment as I did not feel there is an understanding of what I am explaining. This was the first time that Dr Saad was clearly able to explain my situation, symptoms and bringing up situations that I could very well related too. I also really appreciated her hollistic approach and spiritual mindset. Looking forward to my next appointment.
Shahin M. – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Dr Saad is unbelievably insightful and skilled as assessing situations. Her ability to read people is amazing - her guidance is invaluable.
M K. – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I had a great first session with Dr. Saade. I decided to start therapy virtually during the COVID outbreak, and although hesitant at first, Dr. Saade made me feel very comfortable and the session was extremely beneficial to me.
Sandra K. – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I met Dr. Saad for a consultation when I was first seeking therapy. I had no idea what to expect, but she was very warm and welcoming, and helped introduce me to the idea of therapy. It was a bit overwhelming emotionally for my first exposure to therapy, but a great first step. She then matched me with someone in her practice who I felt was incredibly helpful in guiding me towards my personal goals
Anonymous – May 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I started during a unique time of corona virus and had doubt about the ability to get a worthwhile experience with a video session but those concerns were quickly alleviated. They listen but also engage in a thoughtful and eye opening manner that is a breath of fresh air during these uncertain times
Mujesira D. – Apr 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Having never been in therapy before I wasn’t sure what to expect, but our session was very helpful and gave me a clear path forward.
M. T. – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Extremely intuitive, good listener, best in class
Anonymous – Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I was really hopeful about how this therapy session would go, and I was not disappointed. When you're feeling an intense, all-consuming amount of emotions, it's difficult to imagine that one therapy session will be helpful, but Dr. Saad listened to me so intently, letting me fully speak without any hint of interruption. She really understood my emotions and the current state I'm in, and gave me feedback and insights that I never took into consideration prior to our session. She provided different ways of thinking about my current situation that are making me open up my mind to other possibilities and even seeing a brighter path forward. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is going through difficult times and needs help overcoming hardship.
Anonymous – Nov 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Very nice atmosphere, and strong ability to understand
Anonymous – Nov 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Dr. Saad made me feel really comfortable and was able to provide meaningful analysis which I will use as a road map to guide me forward.
Anonymous – Nov 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I found the initial consultation with Dr. Saad very impressive. She was able to listen to my ramblings and very quickly paint a quick picture of some of the issues I'm experiencing and help me to understand myself in a different light. She has a very warm and trusting demeanor, and I look forward to future sessions with the psychologist she has matched me with.
Anonymous – Sep 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Dr. Saad listens carefully and offers a clean actionable plan for how to move forward!
Anonymous – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I have been looking for a therapist for months and have seen a few and nothing has compared to even just my first appointment with Dr. Saad. I felt like she really understood what I had to say and listened without judgement. She give me an very accurate diagnosis that I have been looking for and trying to understand so hearing her input and explanation was a sigh of relief. I am so happy that I found Dr. Saad and her team, the process has been easy and overall a positive experience.
Anonymous – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I saw Dr. Saad for an initial consult. She was caring, gentle and prepared to discuss her ideas on treatment. I highly recommend her and this practice!
Anonymous – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I had my first appointment with Dr. Yasmine Saad today. She knew exactly what to ask and quickly understood what is going on. I usually never show emotions. However, Dr. Saad made me feel very comfortable and is an amazing listener. She could explain what was going on in my mind and what struggles I have in a more accurate way than I ever could. She really knows what she is doing! She recommended me a therapist based on my needs
Anonymous – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I walked into the appointment with high expectations, having perused Dr. Saad's credentials and reviews, but my experience proved even more rewarding than I could have imagined. Dr. Saad displayed this uncanny ability to deconstruct my problems, arriving at the cause of my confusion within less than 10 minutes. She thereafter was able to gauge several facets of my personality and idiosyncrasy without my having to explain them. She is kind, patient, and establishes warm rapport from the outset.
Anonymous – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Don't know how they figured it out but their consultations and professionals are the best.
Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
dr. saad gave very good insight on my condition. she was willing to take the time to listen to my concerns and recommend a good treatment plan tailored to my specific needs. she also gave me referrals to places that would best help me with feeling better. she was also very kind and insightful.
Anonymous – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I was nervous about my first visit but Dr. Saad made me feel so comfortable, would definitely recommend!
Anonymous – Sep 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
My session with Dr. Saad was incredibly insightful. In a short amount of time, she was able to pinpoint areas that have been a source of pain, but which I had not previously considered. I appreciated her holistic approach of taking mind, body, and spirit into account. I would highly recommend for anyone to get a consultation with her to get a better understanding of themselves.
Anonymous – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Saad?

Dr. Saad accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Saad treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Saad's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Disorders
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dr. Yasmine Saad completed her studies in Clinical Psychology at the University of Paris in 1999 and obtained with high honors a DESS (a specialized diploma in Clinical Psychology), permitting her to practice as a Clinical Psychologist in France. She...

• Psychology