Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

PsychologyFemale

Telehealth services available

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD is a Psychologist in New York, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Saad to book an appointment.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Madison Park Psychological Services185 Madison Ave Fl 14 New York, NY 10016
    • Sat: 8:00am - 4:00pm
    • Sun: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Madison Park Psychological Services303 5th Ave Rm 502 Fl 5 New York, NY 10016
    • Sat: closed

"I have been practicing and teaching psychotherapy for more than a decade. I am sought after nationally and internationally for my skills and have been the recipient of many awards. My career began in Paris, France,..."

- Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Saad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saad

Dr. Saad
Dr. Saad has a gift. She is incredibly intuitive, highly trained and instinctively skilled at diagnosing problems and creating solution plans. She is patient, warm, approachable, and accessible. I was deeply moved by our consultation, how open and accommodating she was, and deeply appreciated her overall philosophy of therapy which blends both eastern and western traditions.
Anonymous – Dec 01, 2020
The therapist I was matched with has been an extraordinarily good fit. I don't know that I knew exactly what I was looking for in a therapist, and the prospect of "dating around" to find a therapist was really overwhelming. Having an experienced, knowledgeable practitioner match me with someone was such a gift and my experience with my therapist has been truly life changing.
Anonymous – Nov 23, 2020
I highly recommend Dr. Saad and the psychologists in her group practice. I feel so lucky to have found her and her group practice! It had an amazing initial consultation with her. I was amazed at how quickly she got me! I have tried many therapists before to no avail. What a nice surprise! The therapist she matched me with changed my life. I cannot even begin to describe the changes:) I ended up referring my husband and children to her. They all have different therapists and they are all so so happy with the quality of their treatment. I see changes in them too:) I am not sure how she managed to have such a good team on board. Everyone is good at her practice! If you are reading this, you are lucky! I highly recommend her and her team!
K. M. – Nov 05, 2020
I told Dr. Saad about a few pieces of my life. After that, it seemed as if she picked up the rest of the puzzle pieces I needed to get on track to a happy and healthy life.
S. C. – Oct 06, 2020
Even through our first meeting alone, Dr. Saad has managed to figure out every issue that's been going on in my life. She understands my situation well and really knows how to find the perfect therapist for me and my needs. I highly recommend speaking with her, especially if you are open to a more holistic approach in therapy.
J. B. – Sep 14, 2020
I had an excellent intake session with Dr. Saad. I was amazed at how easily and quickly she was able to identify the root cause of some of the feelings and emotions I have been experiencing. Everything that she shared throughout the session resonated with me. I felt that she not only listened to me, but that she understood me. She was warm and made me feel at ease. I felt very comfortable opening up and sharing my experiences and emotions. Additionally, she and her staff are very transparent, responsive, and organized. Overall, my initial interaction with Dr. Saad and her office have been great! I look forward to continuing to receive therapy from this practice.
Anonymous – Sep 03, 2020
In an advance of my first appointment, Dr. Saad provided exceptional guidance and information on practical matters, including cost, and her observations throughout my first teletherapy session were both thoughtful and insightful.
Anonymous – Jun 17, 2020
I had my initial consultation with Dr Saad and it really exceeded my expectations. I have talked to many therapists in the past however never made it to the second appointment as I did not feel there is an understanding of what I am explaining. This was the first time that Dr Saad was clearly able to explain my situation, symptoms and bringing up situations that I could very well related too. I also really appreciated her hollistic approach and spiritual mindset. Looking forward to my next appointment.
Shahin M. – Jun 05, 2020
Dr Saad is unbelievably insightful and skilled as assessing situations. Her ability to read people is amazing - her guidance is invaluable.
M K. – Jun 05, 2020
Dr. Saad did not do well by my family. She was quick to direct two of my family members to her treatment at the end of the first session saying, 'You don't have the right perspective on ..blank.. and lack emotional depth, which only I can provide you with my special abilities.' My brother and aunt agreed that Dr. Saad made them feel wholly and uniquely flawed and implied that she could see right to the core of their issues after 'only [their] first sentence at intake' - even though she convinced them both that they had the same problem with connecting to their grand, spiritual Eastern purpose. I give her 2 stars because both my bro and aunt felt better while in Dr. Saad's boutique care. But they were not empowered to understand how to navigate their daily stressors any better than before. They each chose to discontinue therapy because they recognized that Dr. Saad fostered dependence, which was only a short-term fix.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
B M – May 26, 2020
I had a great first session with Dr. Saade. I decided to start therapy virtually during the COVID outbreak, and although hesitant at first, Dr. Saade made me feel very comfortable and the session was extremely beneficial to me.
Sandra K. – May 13, 2020
I met Dr. Saad for a consultation when I was first seeking therapy. I had no idea what to expect, but she was very warm and welcoming, and helped introduce me to the idea of therapy. It was a bit overwhelming emotionally for my first exposure to therapy, but a great first step. She then matched me with someone in her practice who I felt was incredibly helpful in guiding me towards my personal goals
Anonymous – May 11, 2020
I started during a unique time of corona virus and had doubt about the ability to get a worthwhile experience with a video session but those concerns were quickly alleviated. They listen but also engage in a thoughtful and eye opening manner that is a breath of fresh air during these uncertain times
Mujesira D. – Apr 28, 2020
Having never been in therapy before I wasn’t sure what to expect, but our session was very helpful and gave me a clear path forward.
  • Long wait times
M. T. – Mar 03, 2020
Extremely intuitive, good listener, best in class
Anonymous – Nov 12, 2019
I was really hopeful about how this therapy session would go, and I was not disappointed. When you're feeling an intense, all-consuming amount of emotions, it's difficult to imagine that one therapy session will be helpful, but Dr. Saad listened to me so intently, letting me fully speak without any hint of interruption. She really understood my emotions and the current state I'm in, and gave me feedback and insights that I never took into consideration prior to our session. She provided different ways of thinking about my current situation that are making me open up my mind to other possibilities and even seeing a brighter path forward. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is going through difficult times and needs help overcoming hardship.
Anonymous – Nov 10, 2019
Very nice atmosphere, and strong ability to understand
Anonymous – Nov 07, 2019
Dr. Saad made me feel really comfortable and was able to provide meaningful analysis which I will use as a road map to guide me forward.
Anonymous – Nov 05, 2019
I found the initial consultation with Dr. Saad very impressive. She was able to listen to my ramblings and very quickly paint a quick picture of some of the issues I'm experiencing and help me to understand myself in a different light. She has a very warm and trusting demeanor, and I look forward to future sessions with the psychologist she has matched me with.
Anonymous – Sep 24, 2019
Dr. Saad listens carefully and offers a clean actionable plan for how to move forward!
Anonymous – Aug 24, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Saad?

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Saad treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Saad's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Marital Therapy
  • Mood Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Disorders
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Telemedicine

Dr. Saad accepts

I have been practicing and teaching psychotherapy for more than a decade. I am sought after nationally and internationally for my skills and have been...Read more

Nominated in 2021, 2020 and 2019 as one of the Top 3 Psychologists in New York, I dedicate myself to helping you out of feeling stuck, down and anxious.

• Psychology