Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology  |
Female

I have been recognized as a 2017, 2016 and 2015 top doctor by Top Doctor Awards and Who's Who. I started my career in Paris, France and have been practicing in New York City for more than a decade. For more information about myself, you can visit my website.

Madison Park Psychological Services

51 E 25th St Ste 5

New York, NY 10010

Learn about Dr. Saad

I believe that the success of any psychotherapy stems from tailoring the treatment approach to the patient and from a good match between the patient and the therapist's personalities. The relationship between therapist and patient is of the utmost importance for therapeutic success. My patients describe me as insightful, warm, flexible and very helpful. I focus on the present and actively work with you to understand your difficulties, solve problems and expand your personal growth. I am very effective and have been nominated Top Doctor in NYC in 2017, 2016 and 2015.

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Health Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Saad does not have any board certifications listed.

• Depression
  • Eating Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Postpartum Disorders
  • Relationship Issues

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Saad is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Saad has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saad has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Saad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Saad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saad to family and friends
Dr. Saad Says:

I value every feedback and am thankful for the opportunity you are giving me to help you and many others. Thank you:)

Dr. Saad's Performance
New York, NY |
I found Dr. Saad through a colleague who is seeing another Dr at the office. She immediately assessed my situation and has been proactive in helping me make big life transitions. She is incredibly responsive and willing to accommodate my schedule. I appreciate her traditional and not traditional methods of therapy and I am pleased with the progress I have made in the last 10 months.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Saad has been responsive and amazingly comforting in a very trying time.
Astoria, NY |
Dr. Saad is fantastic -- very perceptive, insightful, and provides a welcoming and warm atmosphere. She gives great feedback in the span of an hour, and makes you feel very safe. I highly recommend her!
Brooklyn, NY |
It was my first visit to phycologist in my life. Dr. Yasmine made me feel like home. Beautiful spacious office..tastefully decorated. It was important to me because I'm a visual, creative person and believe in energies. Dr. Yasmine is such a good listener, she was "not looking at the clock"... But carefully guiding me trough. Everything she said was right on point. I felt greatful to be in such a care. She gave me steps I needed to begin the process of healing and things were never the same.
Dr Saad was engaging, insightful and assisted me to truly understand what I was going through. She has a very open approach and intuitively encouraged me to recognise the various "negative" thought processes that were unfolding for me and how they affect me. I highly recommend Dr. Saad and encourage anyone who wants to help themselves to make the first step and meet with her.
New York, NY |
Today was my first consultation with Dr.Saad and my first impression was very positive. She took time to review my situation and gave me referrals to her colleague and to combine it with adjunct alternative holistic therapy .
New York, NY |
Dr Saad is extremely insightful and intuitive. I got more out of 1 session with her than many sessions with other psychologists. I would highly recommend her.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Saad through a friend and I've referred others to her practice. I found her warm, but straight-forward which I found incredibly helpful.
Scarsdale, NY |
outstanding - would highly recommend. attentive, highly skilled, accessible by email/phone/text, flexible, provides personalized care to meet individual needs
in New York, NY |
Dr. Saad has been very helpful to myself and my family. She is skilled and professional during sessions and gives immediate advice which is important.
Have you seen Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?

Visit Dr. Saad