Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology  ·
Female

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in New York, NY. She specializes in cognitive & behavioral psychology, counseling, and more.Read her story

Madison Park Psychological Services

51 E 25th St Fl 5

New York, NY 10010

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Saad treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Saad's conditions and procedures:

• Anxiety Attack
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Postpartum Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I believe that the success of any psychotherapy stems from tailoring the treatment approach to the patient and from a good match between the patient and the therapist's personalities. The relationship between therapist and patient is of the utmost im...

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saad

Dr. Saad?
Dr. Saad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD
I had my first appointment with Dr. Yasmine Saad today. She knew exactly what to ask and quickly understood what is going on. I usually never show emotions. However, Dr. Saad made me feel very comfortable and is an amazing listener. She could explain what was going on in my mind and what struggles I have in a more accurate way than I ever could. She really knows what she is doing! She recommended me a therapist based on my needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I walked into the appointment with high expectations, having perused Dr. Saad's credentials and reviews, but my experience proved even more rewarding than I could have imagined. Dr. Saad displayed this uncanny ability to deconstruct my problems, arriving at the cause of my confusion within less than 10 minutes. She thereafter was able to gauge several facets of my personality and idiosyncrasy without my having to explain them. She is kind, patient, and establishes warm rapport from the outset.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Don't know how they figured it out but their consultations and professionals are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
dr. saad gave very good insight on my condition. she was willing to take the time to listen to my concerns and recommend a good treatment plan tailored to my specific needs. she also gave me referrals to places that would best help me with feeling better. she was also very kind and insightful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I was nervous about my first visit but Dr. Saad made me feel so comfortable, would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
My session with Dr. Saad was incredibly insightful. In a short amount of time, she was able to pinpoint areas that have been a source of pain, but which I had not previously considered. I appreciated her holistic approach of taking mind, body, and spirit into account. I would highly recommend for anyone to get a consultation with her to get a better understanding of themselves.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
She was able to understand so many deep aspects of my experience within minutes of meeting. She prioritized my well-being over "selling me" on them. I am deeply grateful for all of the insights I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Dr. Saad is amazingly quick at spotting the issue at hand. She is empathetic, charming, genuine and exceptionally skilled, especially after seeing a few other practitioners. Thank you Dr. Saad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Forever grateful for finding Dr. Saad! Her thoughtful approach to understanding new clientele in order to match them appropriately with her staff is is truly unparalleled. The relationship that I have built with my therapist over just 6 short months has helped improve my life drastically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Please stay away and beware of this doctor. Not only does she meet you 1x (there is only so much you can learn about someone in one visit) but she relies heavily on the initial intake forms to "diagnose" you before you even sit in her chair. She does not take the time to ask the right questions in order to get the proper diagnosis. I also found her demeanor to be cold and abrupt and she did not like when I questioned a few of the highly unprofessional things she said. STAY AWAY! UNPROFESSIONAL!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Clear explanations. Got right to the heart of the issue in the initial screening. Very competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
felt very comfortable and really listened to what I was saying. Felt like she knew me for a long time
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Dr. Saad nailed my mind and issues in the first session. It was pretty mind blowing. I love her holistic approach. She matched me with a therapist that would meet my needs, and gave me a referral for an Eastern medicine accupuncturist. I feel very optimistic about where this treatment will take me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Dr. Yasmine was very attentive and genuine during our first visit. After going through a miscarriage I felt the urgent need to talk to a professional and seek ways to deal with it. She helped shed light and pin point areas that needed improvement and needed adjustments to my thought process. I left feeling at ease and positive. I look forward to implementing and digesting all the feddback she gave me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I am a happy patient at Dr. Saad's practice and her wonderful colleagues. I had the initial consultation with Dr. Saad which was so illuminating and helpful. She then set me up with a psychologist at her practice who is very empathic and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
You will only see her once and she pairs you with another psychologist in her office afterwards. Upon stating several times that I wanted to stick with her, that accommodation was not made. I gave a chance to work with one of her psychologists but the feedback from that psychologist was very minimal and unhelpful. I decided not to continue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I met with Dr Saad a few months ago and I had a wonderful consultation with her, very efficient and constructive. She redirected me to a therapist of her medical group, Jennifer Gorman-Farzad that was the perfect person for me and with who I felt at ease right away and who is so helpful in my day to day life.They both suggested I should try acupuncture which also helped me so much to find balance and energy again. I highly recommend both Yasmine Saad and Jennifer Gorman-F...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Unbelievable, life changing and I cannot stress that enough. This is a place where you are understood, where you are made to feel comfortable, and there is nothing you can't talk about because it may feel "too far out there". They listen, they genuinely listen, they genuinely care, and the place has amazing energy. Safety... I strongly implore everybody even considering it to just make the first appointment and go. Life will no longer be the same. Go on, do it.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Dr. Japko at M.P.P.S. Has changed my life! I recommend to all of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Highly recommended. They are great professionals and also, nice.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Saad?