Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology  ·
Female

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in New York, NY. She specializes in cognitive & behavioral psychology, counseling, and more.Read her story

Madison Park Psychological Services

51 E 25th St Fl 5

New York, NY 10010

Learn about Dr. Saad

Dr. Saad's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Saad "I have been recognized as a 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 top doctor by Top Doctor Awards and Who's Who. I started my career in Paris, France and have been practicing in New York City for more than a decade. For more information about myself, you can visit my website. "

This content was provided by Dr. Saad "I believe that the success of any psychotherapy stems from tailoring the treatment approach to the patient and from a good match between the patient and the therapist's personalities. The relationship between therapist and patient is of the utmost importance for therapeutic success. Our patients have loved the initial on boarding process that consists of an initial consult with me and then a match with a therapist based on each patients' specific needs. The initial consult has been described as worth 6 month of therapy, as I share so much feedback with patients and I am able to capture the dynamics underlying your struggle and develop an effective treatment so that you feel better very fast. Most patients already feel relieved after the initial consult. You will then work more deeply on the points we touched upon with your therapist. It is a very smooth and effective process. Our patients have loved it. "

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Saad does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Saad is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Saad has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saad has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Saad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Saad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Saad

Dr. Saad?
Dr. Saad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD
dr. saad gave very good insight on my condition. she was willing to take the time to listen to my concerns and recommend a good treatment plan tailored to my specific needs. she also gave me referrals to places that would best help me with feeling better. she was also very kind and insightful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
I was nervous about my first visit but Dr. Saad made me feel so comfortable, would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
My session with Dr. Saad was incredibly insightful. In a short amount of time, she was able to pinpoint areas that have been a source of pain, but which I had not previously considered. I appreciated her holistic approach of taking mind, body, and spirit into account. I would highly recommend for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
She was able to understand so many deep aspects of my experience within minutes of meeting. She prioritized my well-being over "selling me" on them. I am deeply grateful for all of the insights I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD?
Dr. Saad is amazingly quick at spotting the issue at hand. She is empathetic, charming, genuine and exceptionally skilled, especially after seeing a few other practitioners. Thank you Dr. Saad.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Saad?