Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD

Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology  ·
Female

Dr. Yasmine Saad, PHD is a cognitive & behavioral psychologist in New York, NY. She specializes in cognitive & behavioral psychology, counseling, and more.Read her story

Madison Park Psychological Services

51 E 25th St Fl 5

New York, NY 10010

Learn about Dr. Saad

Dr. Saad's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Saad "I have been recognized as a 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 top doctor by Top Doctor Awards and Who's Who. I started my career in Paris, France and have been practicing in New York City for more than a decade. For more information about myself, you can visit my website. "

This content was provided by Dr. Saad "I believe that the success of any psychotherapy stems from tailoring the treatment approach to the patient and from a good match between the patient and the therapist's personalities. The relationship between therapist and patient is of the utmost importance for therapeutic success. Our patients have loved the initial on boarding process that consists of an initial consult with me and then a match with a therapist based on each patients' specific needs. The initial consult has been described as worth 6 month of therapy, as I share so much feedback with patients and I am able to capture the dynamics underlying your struggle and develop an effective treatment so that you feel better very fast. Most patients already feel relieved after the initial consult. You will then work more deeply on the points we touched upon with your therapist. It is a very smooth and effective process. Our patients have loved it. "

• Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Psychology
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Health Psychology

Dr. Saad does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Testing
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Family Counseling
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Saad is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Saad has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Saad has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Saad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Saad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Saad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Saad to family and friends

Dr. Saad's Performance

Dr. Saad Says:
"

I value every feedback and am thankful for the opportunity you are giving me to help you and many others. Thank you:)

"

Clear explanations. Got right to the heart of the issue in the initial screening. Very competent.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
felt very comfortable and really listened to what I was saying. Felt like she knew me for a long time
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Saad nailed my mind and issues in the first session. It was pretty mind blowing. I love her holistic approach. She matched me with a therapist that would meet my needs, and gave me a referral for an Eastern medicine accupuncturist. I feel very optimistic about where this treatment will take...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
Dr. Yasmine was very attentive and genuine during our first visit. After going through a miscarriage I felt the urgent need to talk to a professional and seek ways to deal with it. She helped shed light and pin point areas that needed improvement and needed adjustments to my thought process. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I am a happy patient at Dr. Saad's practice and her wonderful colleagues. I had the initial consultation with Dr. Saad which was so illuminating and helpful. She then set me up with a psychologist at her practice who is very empathic and helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0