Chiropractic  |
Dr. Yaran Diaz, DC
Dr. Yaran Diaz, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

3338 Curry Ford Rd

Orlando, FL 32806

Dr. Yaran Diaz, DC

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus
  • CoreSource
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems
  • Freedom Health
  • HealthChoice

Learn about Dr. Diaz

The body is self healing and will do so as long as there are no obstructions to that process. Chiropractic adjustments remove these obstructions and allow the body to heal and function at its optimal level of health.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Diaz does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Spine

• Life University, Marietta, Ga
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Life University
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Diaz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Diaz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Diaz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diaz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Diaz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diaz to family and friends
Dr. Diaz's Performance
in Orlando, FL |
My elderly mother meet Dr. Diaz right after she was diagnosed with scoliosis, Dr. Diaz treats her with manipulation that has been very ffective in alleviating the pain and discomfort in her back. We love Dr. Diaz and recommend him to our friends .
in Orlando,Fl |
Dr Diaz always listens to his patients while in his care my neck and shoulder pain decreased tremendously he's an exceptional Chiroprator very professional the office is immaculate staff also very professional I felt like one of the family whenever I was there
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz is someone I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone. He's very knowledgeable and understands his patients. I will continue to see him because he's turn my life around. Thank you very much for all you do and for what you've done for me Dr. Diaz.
in Millbrook, NY |
Dr Diaz is a fabulous chiropractor! I've been treated by a great chiro in NY, but now I don't want to leave Dr. Diaz! He is friendly, listens, and takes time w his patients. He is intuitive and knowledgeable. His treatment is really effective for me. ( neck and lower back issues). I saw a big improvement in my mobility and overall function. Judit manages the front office so efficiently and professionally. She is wonderful and knowledgeable as well. Can't say enough about the practice!
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Diaz helped me get running again! I had multiple injuries, which Dr. Diaz addressed individually, which resulted in me quickly returning to distance running. He was always caring, professional, and a great listener. I would go back, should the need arise.
in Orlando, FL |
I am visiting the office of Dr. Diaz for a few weeks and I am more than happy to find relief to my pain caused for a car accident. The attention of doctor Diaz and Judith are very professional and gave me a deep sensation of wellness. Highly recommend you to visit Dr. Diaz. He also speak Spanish!
in Orlando, FL |
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Diaz for over 5 years and we love him. The office is welcoming as well as their attitudes. He is very educated and knows what he's doing. We always leave satisfied, I recommend him to everyone you won't regret it.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz is an excellent professional. I received treatment for herniated discs in my neck and spinal problems due to car accident. I feel much better now. Dr. Diaz and his staff are excellent, very friendly, caring, and professional. I would recommend Dr. Diaz to anyone experiencing back, shoulders, or neck pain, or anyone suffering from conditions related to the spine.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz is AMAZING! He is knowledgeable, patient, & through. I have been a patient for a while and have recommended him to my friends & family. If you are looking for someone who cares about you as an individual, has your best interest & health in mind, look no further!
Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. At my first appointment he greeted me by name, welcomed me, and took me in for my appointment. He analyzed my needs, asked questions, and treated me. Each appointment has started out the same way and he has helped me understand my pain and discomfort by explaining how the body works and the condition of my bones. His receptionist is very nice and accommodating, scheduling is easy, the office is spotless and modern, welcoming. Parking very easy
in Orlando, FL |
Most gentle and easy going Chiropractor. He is treated me in a couple of times but mostly he treats my 89 year old mother on a monthly basis. She has a very bad scolliosis and arthritis nothing that science can fix but Dr Diaz makes her life bearable with the gentle treatment that he gives her.
in Orlando, FL |
I've had back and knee ailments for quite sometime. I've never sought after chiropractic care so I didn't know what to expect. Dr. Diaz made my first visit very comfortable with his great attitude and knowledge of how to treat my ailments. I consider myself lucky to have found and honest and direct doctor, I know I'm good hands.
in Orlando, FL |
I have been using chiropractic for over 40 years and Dr. Diaz is head and shoulders above all other doctors that I have used. He suggests several healthful practices outside chiropractic and manipulates me better than any other doctor that I have ever used.
in Winter Springs, FL |
I must say for my very first chiropractic experience was absolutely awesome. I recommend everyone should visit Dr. Diaz. i learned so must about my self and over all feel so much better. I am very great full for this experience and i will for sure continue. my mother recommended me to him and i am glad that i payed him the visit.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz is personable, knowledgeable and truly cares about his patients well-being.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz help me with my Sciatica problems and pains. After visit FL Hospital Spine Institute in Altamote Springs they dont go deeper the only solution was Pain Medicine with Steroids and Phisical therapy I decide to go with FTherapy do to Steroids cause damage to tour disc and doesnt work. Then I decided to go to Dr. Diaz First week I see the results compare to 2 months take Fscal Thrpy.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz has helped tremendously with my back and neck pain. I had never been to a chiropractor before and was not sure how this type of treatment would help me. I am greatly relieved at the excellent care that Dr. Diaz took to find out what needed to be done and explained at each appointment what the treatments were for. The treatments have alleviated pain, and have improved my posture. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Diaz to other people.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz has provided chiropractic treatments for my neck and back that relieve my pain and substantially reduce my need for the alternative of prescription drugs.. I have the utmost confidence in his abilities and do recommend Dr Diaz to all my friends. Joe V, Orlando
in Orlando, FL |
e ido a muchos doctores y mi dolor seguia empeorando. llevo mas de 3 anos con el doctor diaz y es el unico doctor que me a ayudado con mis dolores de cuello y espalda. sufro de artritis, tengo varias curvas en mi columna, sufro de dolores cronicos, migranas, y gracias a sus ajustes mis dolores an disminuido muchisimo. mis migranas desaparecen cuando voy hacerme mis ajustes. te explica todo muy bien, es amable y un gran ser humano. lo recomiendo 100% es el mejor
in Orlando, FL |
He is the only doctor to cure my back pain and headaches. Every appointment is personalized to hire your feeling each week
in Orlando, FL |
I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND FAMILY AND FRIENDS , MY DAUGHTER ALSO GOES WITH DR DIAZ .VERY FREINDLY EXPLAINES WELL AND GOES OUT OF HIS WAY FOR YOU IF NEED TO .AWESOME #BEST .
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz treats you with respect and not like just a number. Not only was I skeptical about Chiropractic in general, but I was also scared and didn't know what to expect with my treatment. He took his time to explain the process and the treatments and the purpose of why he is adjusting certain areas which was very welcoming for a first timer like me. He has turned me into a believer. I highly recommend him.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz and his office always made an otherwise anxiety filled or painful day absolutely delightful. Dr. Diaz, the equipment and treatments relieves pain, assuring that all will be better. The staff are engaging, recalling and remembering each patient's names. I would highly recommend Dr. Diaz, his staff and treatments to family and friends.
in Belle Isle, Florida |
Bestt chiropractor in orlando. Such a great staff as well. Am a very happy patient with them.
in Orlando, FL |
great. The Dr was warm very experience I would recommend him to friends he also very informative when I asked him about the pain and discomfort I was feeling
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz is the best. I had a wonderful experience and will return as often as I can.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Diaz is an outstanding Chiropractor. Dr. Diaz has a warm personality and is knowledgeable in all aspects of Chiropractic. I highly recommend everyone visit Dr. Diaz.
Have you seen Dr. Yaran Diaz, DC?
Are you Dr. Diaz?

Visit Dr. Diaz

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Diaz accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Careplus