Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom, DC

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Male · Age 51

Dr. Farbenbloom

Integrative Health Center

16133 Ventura Blvd Ste 700 Encino, CA 91436

Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom, DC is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Encino, CA and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College Of Los Angeles in 1997 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and chiropractic nutrition.

Dr. Farbenbloom accepts

1 disciplinary action Found
  • Unprofessional Conduct (11/4/2016)View details
No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Farbenbloom's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Hypothyroidism
  • Mild Cognitive Impairment
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis

Dr. Farbenbloom has a passion for helping people improve their health and general well-being. His passion is contagious, inspiring patients to discover newfound hope for their health while improving patient outcomes through a higher level of care and clinical excellence. Dr. Farbenbloom is committed to providing his patients with the latest and greatest advancements in health and wellness.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Farbenbloom?
Dr. Farbenbloom's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I came to Dr. Farbenbloom a few months ago for my thyroid condition and I am so glad I found him. My endocrinologist kept giving me the same meds for years and my quality of life was getting worse. I told my doctor this and he said I was depressed! Dr. Farbenbloom found out the cause of my condition and customized a treatment plan for me. He also spends time with me which my regular doctor gdoes not. After 3 months of treatment, I now feel so much better!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom, DC?
I attended Dr. Farbenbloom's Dinner Event to learn about why I can't control my sugar levels while following my own Doctor's advise. I was moved my the information I received and felt that finally someone was compassionate enough to help. 2 months into his reversal program, I was am off 2 medications. I am now a non-diabetic and able to enjoy my life again with my family without the worries and fear. My diabetic friend had a heat attack at the age of 52 and he was on only 2 meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom, DC?
Outstanding Physician in every manner. I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Farbenbloom and getting to know him. From Day 1, he displayed utmost compassion and highest regard for the health & well being of his patients. Dr. Farbenbloom is by far one of the most genuine and sincere physicians I've ever met--extremely knowledgeable in every facet of your medical condition(s) and he truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom and Bravo! on being an AWESOME physician
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Yaniv Farbenbloom, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Farbenbloom?