Yanhong Meng, AP

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 46

Yanhong Meng

Meng's Acupuncture Medical Center, FL

4060 Pga Blvd Ste 202 Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

Yanhong Meng, AP is an acupuncturist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. She specializes in acupuncture and traditional chinese medicine.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Yanhong Meng accepts

Yanhong Meng accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Yanhong Meng treats your condition or procedure

Yanhong Meng's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Common Cold
  • Influenza (Flu)
  • Insomnia
  • Menopause
  • Stress
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Weight Loss

Yanhong Meng's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yanhong Meng

Yanhong Meng?
Yanhong Meng's Performance
What People Say About Yanhong Meng, AP
Dr. Meng has been treating me for inflammation in my legs/hands and allergies (food and environmental). Regular doctors have had no answers or treatments that work. With Dr. Meng's treatments I've seen a decrease in my inflammation and I feel my allergies aren't as bad as they used to be. She takes her time to answer questions and explain what she is doing. Her staff is kind and helpful as well. Overall I feel much better and will continue my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?
I started seeing Dr. Meng after seeing doctors and specialists that couldn't help my joints or digestion. After her treatments of acupuncture and cupping, I felt better almost immediately! Her herbs work wonders for me and my daughter, who I also bring to see Dr. Meng. For years I've struggled with feeling well overall and after these treatments I have more energy, healthy digestion, and overall I just feel good. I recommend Dr. Meng to all of my friends and family members!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?
At my first visit in August, Dr. Meng and I agreed upon a goal of losing 8lbs. I have now lost 19lbs and I feel great! I fell in January injuring my ankle and leg. I was told I would need months of PT by my doctor. With Dr. Meng's treatments I only needed two weeks of PT! I am now getting facial rejuvenation treatments with Dr. Meng. Out of all other treatments I have tried, I have never had results so quickly and beautifully! She drastically reduces my stress level and helps me be the best me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?
I started seeing Dr. Meng for acute neck pain following a car accident. Three weeks later the pain was completely gone. I continue to see her for weight maintenance, stress and over all well being. I would go everyday if my schedule would allow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?
It was a pleasure meeting Dr.Meng and her staff. Dr.Meng is forthright about her treatment and what is expected of her patients. She is knowledgeable and caring. I lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks and for me that is a challenge. The supplements she recommends are wonderful and it's definitely part of the treatment plan. Her staff is caring and her office is relaxing and clean. I would highly recommend Dr.Meng. Do not waste any time giving her a call!! S.Swan NYC
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?
I have been seeing Dr. Meng for over 4 years now. She has helped me with my chronic back pain, stress, headaches, digestion, weight loss, and postpartum depression. She truly cares for her patients and I am truly grateful for all treatments she has done for me. Because of Dr. Meng, I feel so much better. I absolutely love her cupping and herbs because they help me flush all the toxins from my body. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?
I have recommended Dr. Meng to many of my friends and colleagues. She is highly-skilled and understands that even though you may come in with one major problem, the condition of the whole body needs to be considered in order to achieve the best results. She listens carefully and diagnosis the root cause of your complaint. By treating the root cause, often what happens is that your overall health and well-being improves. My experience with Dr. Meng far exceeded my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?
Dr. Meng is a very caring knowledgeable physician. She has helped me with my back, helped my wife with weight loss. Her staff is very friendly and helpful I would highly recommend Dr. Meng for pain management or weight loss. Sincerely, Manny Asser
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?
Am very impressed with the results of acupuncture, cupping, and natural herbs. Would highly recommend Meng Acupuncture. Very professional knowledge and caring environment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?
I have be going to dr meng for 4 yr now went to her for a lnjury she has help with that a lot have very little pain now with the cupping and the mud treatment and i was very heavy she help me lose 87 lb so thank i have found her her staff is so great i tell everyone about dr meng
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanhong Meng, AP?

How was your experience with Yanhong Meng?

• Acupuncture