Yanchun Xu, OMD

Acupuncture ·  Female

Yanchun Xu

Evidence Based Oriental Medicine (EBOM Clinic)

11322 Q St Omaha, NE 68137

Yanchun Xu, OMD is an acupuncturist in Omaha, NE. She specializes in acupuncture and chinese herbal medicine.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Yanchun Xu accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Yanchun Xu treats your condition or procedure

Yanchun Xu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yanchun Xu

Yanchun Xu?
Yanchun Xu's Performance
What People Say About Yanchun Xu, OMD
My experience with Xu was and remains an experience I wish to share with anyone suffering from unmanageable pain from knee arthritis. 8 months ago I began having swelling/pain in my knee. Ortho doc identified arthritis/administered a cortisone injection. The cortisone shot did not minimize the discomfort in any way; I'd have to wait 90 days for another injection attempt. During that wait time the pain became unbearable and altered my ability to have a normal life. In looking for alternative methods to manage pain I came upon Acupuncture options and by sheer luck discovered Xu at EBOM. After six painless sessions I can say I HAVE NO swelling or pain walking, sitting or while traveling. Acupuncture and her ability to treat pain far exceeded my expectations. I will continue to see her on a monthly basis for maintenance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Xu! I started going for Acupunture treatments for my hip and back at the beginning of May. Before going to Dr. Xu, I tried the conventional medical treatments, pain medication and an injection in my hip. I only had relief from the injection for several days, and the pain medication made me feel lousy! Since I have been receiving acupuncture treatments, I am able to go up stairs, walk my dogs, and mow my yard with no pain! I now only go in on a monthly basis for maintenance. This has been life changing for me! Thank You, Dr. Xu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
BEST DOCTOR EVER! I have to start by saying that Dr. Xu is very professional in her practice. On my first consultation I was explained clearly and thoroughly how acupuncture works and how my treatment will begin. If you are afraid of needles … please do not be afraid, This treatment does not hurt and her hands are very gentle, Dr. Xu throughout your acupuncture session, she continually ask you if the needles feel comfortable or not. I came to this clinic after I started researching about a holistic and more natural approach for treating menopause related symptoms. I can only tell you that IT WORKS!!!! and I have felt after the first session very relieved from hot flashes and night sweats. I have also experienced a better balanced in my mood, I seriously had the worst mood swings. Dr. Xu's treatment had helped me physically and also emotionally, I cannot stop recommending her practice and this clinic as well. Excellent doctor!!! , friendly staff and pristine facility. Thanks again
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I first saw Dr. Xu for lower back pain and after several treatments, have not had the issue return. I then asked her about hip pain I've had for over 10 years that western doctors will not even touch let alone consider alleviating. Once again after several treatments, it's much improved. This is something I never thought would be possible. I'm not cured by any means but after a decade of not being able to lift my leg more than a few inches, this is absolutely amazing--as is Dr. Xu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu and team are amazing! I have been struggling to see improvements in my health for the past few years (thyroid function, hormones, and anxiety). The improvements I am seeing after treatments at EBOM are far better than expected! Everyone at EBOM is patient, kind, and compassionate. Thank you Dr. Xu!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
After a miscarriage, I was suffering terrible physically and emotionally. Dr. Xu did not only put a lot of effort to help me, but she also encouraged me, as I was physically and mentally exhausted because of the suffering and misery. She is great and knowledgeable and I strongly recommend everyone go see her. Do not waste time and resources at other offices! Just try EBOM and Dr. Xu. It is really different and she is really great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu is one of the most amazing acupuncturists I've ever encountered. I have been traveling for work & I've seen multiple people across the US. The entire clinic is incredible. They truly care about the well being of each patient. I have PCOS & have been trying to conceive for 5 years. I fell pregnant for the first time just yesterday due to my sessions with her. My husband saw the gentleman & loved him as well. RUN, DO NOT WALK to this clinic with whatever ails you! They are MAGICAL people!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Xu for 8 weeks now. I have never tried acupuncture before this, but have experienced amazing results! I have been struggling with back pain for 12 years and it has improved immensely with acupuncture treatment. Stiffness and sharp pain in lower back, thoracic and neck have all subsided. I am an avid CrossFitter and needed this Yin treatment with all the Yang I do in the gym. My body was over trained and stiff. I haven’t changed too much in the gym but have added the w
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
This was my first acupuncture session and it was very relaxing for me. And very helpful for my back and neck pain. Dr Xu is very knowledgeable in helping you with the pain that you tell her you’re having.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I love Dr. Xu she is so calming and has been so helpful through my IVF journey. I’m so glad I started getting acupuncture done by her, I truly believe it helped get us pregnant!:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?

How was your experience with Yanchun Xu?

Dr. Yanchun Xu has eight years of full time education in Traditional Chinese Medicine from top TCM universities in China, followed by working as an Assistant Professor at Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine for th...

• Acupuncture