Yanchun Xu, OMD

AcupunctureFemale

Yanchun Xu

Evidence Based Oriental Medicine (EBOM Clinic)

11322 Q St Omaha, NE 68137

Yanchun Xu, OMD is a Acupuncturist in Omaha, NE. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Yanchun Xu to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Yanchun Xu treats your condition or procedure

Yanchun Xu accepts

Yanchun Xu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yanchun Xu

98.27586206896552%

Yanchun Xu
Dr. Xu made my fertility journey calm and eased my stress. She is patient, kind, gentle, encouraging and always explains everything she's doing. We started treatments with her in late November 2020 after a consultation. I was dealing with 2 early losses and thyroid issues and had never tried acupuncture before. Each session, she asked how I was feeling and tailored needle placement to achieve maximum effect to address the causes of any symptoms directly. She always ensured I was comfortable and nothing hurt. Additionally, she prescribed a special blend of tea with herbs to help boost my body. She gave me the confidence in my body to keep going with the TTC process and within 6 months, we're pregnant! So far so good and I've continued to visit Dr. Xu throughout the first trimester and plan on continuing to see her throughout the remainder of the pregnancy. I even convinced my husband to go and he loves it. If you have any doubts, give it a shot. You won't be disappointed!
  • Long wait times
Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I saw Dr. Xu when I decided to get off of the birth control pill after many years and wanted to have a baby in the future. I had problems regulating my period going 7 months without one. I went to my OBGYN and her solution was to take prometrium to induce a period. I knew I did not want to do this because that was like taking the pill again and I felt like there was an underlying issue as to why I was not getting my cycle. I found Dr. Xu and using Chinese medicine, Dr. Xu was able to recognize I had blockages in my blood flow, and after a month of acupuncture and tea, I got a period. I continued with Dr. Xu and received a period for the next few months as well. She also helped regulate my hormones and ovulation as they were extremely low after going off of the pill. She is not only extremely caring, but she has been in the field a long time and really understands your body’s ability to heal itself through Chinese medicine rather than fake hormones.
May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Xu! I was at the end of my rope and feeling truly discouraged with fertility treatment and decided to try acupuncture to help in my IVF journey. Dr. Xu is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and has a wonderfully positive attitude. She gave me confidence that my body is capable of conceiving and carrying a child. I am certain the treatments I received, as well as the herbal tea she recommended, are the reason my first IVF transfer after starting acupuncture was a success! I am thrilled with the results I have experienced, and I highly recommend Dr. Xu and EBOM to anyone seeking help in their fertility journey or for any other ailment you may be experiencing.
Bridget F. – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu is absolutely amazing. She has helped me so much with my hormones, adrenal fatigue and more. My mom started to see Dr. Xu for her afib. Dr. Xu's custom made tea has lowered her heart rate, decreased her shortness of breath and her cardiologist is amazing. The custom teas Dr Xu made for me have completely removed some of my symptoms and put my body mind and spirit in alignment. She also changes the teas depending on my needs. EBOM is immaculately clean and her staff is friendly and efficient. I don't know what we would have done without Dr. Xu especially during the pandemic. Dr. Xu is such a good listener and has an excellent bedside manner. I have referred many friends especially those who are veterans to EBOM. The V.A. pays 100% for veterans who go to ebom. That in itself is all the credibility one would need.
Trishna H – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Very professional and most welcoming. Dr Xu was very pleasant and I felt totally at ease with her. Dr Xu with her skills relieved the pain in my knees and lower legs and slowed down my heart rate. I drink anAsian tea and this has been very beneficial to my over all health. I thoroughly enjoy my visits with Dr Xu and her staff,
Mary Ann H – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I started seeing Dr Xu after IVF had failed. I was 42, my FSH was elevated and my hormones were unbalanced. After being on herbal tea all of my labs returned to normal. My hormones were balanced and my FSH lowered! I didn’t think that was even possible. I got pregnant at 43 and had my son a week after my 44th birthday! Without Dr Xu I wouldn’t have my son and I’m so thankful for her. One fertility clinic told me I would have to use donor eggs because after 42.5 their statistics for success with using your own eggs are too low. Dr Xu was always so positive and reassuring which is what I needed after thinking having a baby wasn’t possible for me at my age. I highly recommend Dr. Xu!
Mar 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I started acupuncture with Dr. Xu to relieve my stress and anxiety and help me sleep better. Before, I couldn’t sleep all night. Dr. Xu is very professional, caring, and thorough. She is very meticulous to find exactly which points on my body ache and target the right spots. Every time after leaving her office, I feel much more relaxed and get a much better night’s sleep. I really appreciate her help to make my health much better - she is a great doctor and I recommend her to anybody.
Amy – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
As the mother of 4 kids, one of my big concern moving to Omaha from China 3 years ago was being afraid not able to find a good doctor of traditonal chinese medicine, and I'm feeling so lucky to know Dr. Xu and she has totally eliminated my concern. So far, besides myself, she has helped my family and especially our little kids with various kinds of issues, like our cervical ache, lumb ache, all kinds of aches and sleeping problem of our kids. Dr. Xu is so nice and patient and always being a great help to solve our urgent physical problems, thanks to her and very happy for having her at Omaha !
Conny – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
My son saw Dr. Xu for half year now. His right hand is getting much better from Brian injury. He could use both hands now! Very amazing! Would recommend it to anyone with chronic conditions.
Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr Xu is extremely competent as well as caring. She is soft spoken and very knowledgeable. She has helped me with a number of problems and I always leave her office feeling so much better and with long lasting results. I would highly recommend her.
Carey – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Xu since January 2020 until now. She is patient and kind. She explained things clearly and my problem has been fixed. I don’t get sick easily now. She also gave me a free jug of tea. In addition, Dr. Xu gave me a free session of acupuncture. She’s a great doctor. I will strongly recommend people who have illness symptoms to go there.
Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I was trying to conceive for many years. My hormones were not at appropriate levels and I had two miscarriages. I tried other acupuncturists in town without any improvement. I was very discouraged and psychologically existed. I decided to give one last try of acupuncture treatment with Dr. Xu and natural herbs therapy. Not only that after a few sessions I'seen improvements, but my hormones started to be at normal patterns and levels. I've also started to feel better physically. Dr. Xu encouragement helped me to gain hope and helped me to strengthen psychologically. Dr. Xu is very kind and knowledgeable. She has that real gift of a healer, that I could not find at any other acupuncture place and that is, overall, very hard to find anywhere! When I'm writing this, my few months old baby is peacefully sleeping in another room. I strongly encourage you to visit her practice and discuss with her a plan for your health problems.
Alison – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Xu regularly for about 6 months now, and I have been ecstatic with the results. It's amazing how your body can respond to acupuncture. I have done acupuncture before, but Dr. Xu's extensive education and experience are evident in her practice and place her far above other practitioners. She listens to your concerns and can help you feel better while improving your alignment and balance. In Eastern medicine, you treat from the inside out instead of the outside in, and this ancient medicinal practice has pleasantly surprised me more than once, helping me in ways Western medicine wasn't able to.
Mikala Harden – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
My life has changed for the better since I’ve been under the care of Dr. Yanchun Xu?? My first appointment was in November 2019 when I had changed acupuncturists that weren’t helping me to recover from a fall on black ice in February 2019. I had a ruptured disk C6-7 and a compression fracture C7-T1. The nerves in my arms, back and neck were hurting terribly and sleep was intermittent at best. My upper arm muscles were seized up and extremely painful. It took several treatments to work this out - but it was successful!!! I was telling her about my blood test results and how bad my hormones had registered when she told me that she could help me with that. I was dumbfounded to hear that it was possible to do that with acupuncture. Three treatments later, my life has changed?? I have ENERGY flowing through my body, sleeping like a baby, balanced, positive, etc., Yanchun Xu is the only acupuncturist I will ever choose. She is a gifted and amazing woman - I love her?? & am GRATEFUL.
Lauri Lincoln – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
For over five years, I dealt with severe back issues. Spinal injections..Prednisone Packs...CBD Oil...the entire gamut. You name it..I gave it a try. Nothing worked. Not treating it but only a bandaid, Enter Dr. Yanchun Xu, simply this beautiful woman is my hero. There are no words to explain how much this lovely woman has helped me with her expertise and gentle ways. Now, I get up in the morning with a spring in my step and a relieving smile on my face. Honestly, she has given me my life back. I will be eternally grateful....
Jan Fosbinder – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu does a wonderful job every time I see her. I have been struggling with tennis elbow and after an appointment I always feel better!
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I see Dr. Xu for my anxiety and I feel progress. She is very patient, caring and very knowledgeable. I will continue to see her because I feel like acupuncture is contributing to my overall health.
srk – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
This is the very best place to receive acupuncture. I began seeing the doctors to help heal my infertility. After 4 months I was pregnant!! Dr Xu helped heal my body, hormones, and kept my mind relaxed. I have continued to see Dr Xu at EBOM for general well being and energy balance, heart burn, head aches, and general well being. I send everyone I know and love to EBOM. It is truly A healing center for everyone.
Mary Clare Sweet – Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I heard about Dr Xu from my friend who told me that he anxiety is gone. I made an appointment with Dr Xu, and 3 treatments after I feel much better. My stress level is better, my restless legs pain is gone, my dry mouth is gone. Dr Xu is simply AMAZING. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I already recommended several of my friends and they all have a tremendous results. I HIGLY recommend the clinic and Dr Xu...
Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr Xu is amazing! I see her for cancer related symptoms every week! She is so compassionate and knowledgeable to help you in every way needed! I couldn’t do my chemo treatments without her! Cheyenne is a wonderful massage therapist too! The whole staff I highly recommend!! Go see them today!
Patti V – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?

How was your experience with Yanchun Xu?

Dr. Yanchun Xu has eight years of full time education in Traditional Chinese Medicine from top TCM universities in China, followed...Read more

• Acupuncture