Yanchun Xu, OMD

Acupuncture •  Female

Yanchun Xu

Evidence Based Oriental Medicine (EBOM Clinic)

11322 Q St Omaha, NE 68137

Yanchun Xu, OMD is a Acupuncturist in Omaha, NE. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Yanchun Xu to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

See similar Acupuncturists in Omaha

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Yanchun Xu accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Yanchun Xu treats your condition or procedure

Yanchun Xu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yanchun Xu

Yanchun Xu?
I saw Dr. Xu to help prepare my body for pregnancy, to help balance my hormones, increase my energy, and overall improve my health. When I was ready to begin trying to conceive I returned to continue to ensure my hormones were properly balanced. I conceived within my first cycle trying with Dr. Xu's assistance, despite having PCOS, hypothyroidism, type 1 diabetes, amongst other health issues. Dr. Xu swiftly recognized that I needed herbal support to assist with my thyroid and progesterone. I have followed with Dr. Xu for my first trimester, given that I have a complex medical history and need all the support my body can get. Dr. Xu is very professional. She has been cautious and wearing a mask since the beginning of covid, which is a huge comfort to me. She also asks for my feedback about needle placement, and I am never in any pain when she places the needles. She is such an expert and I am so grateful to have her here in Omaha! I can't say enough wonderful things.
Andrea – Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr Xu is extremely competent as well as caring. She is soft spoken and very knowledgeable. She has helped me with a number of problems and I always leave her office feeling so much better and with long lasting results. I would highly recommend her.
Carey – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Xu since January 2020 until now. She is patient and kind. She explained things clearly and my problem has been fixed. I don’t get sick easily now. She also gave me a free jug of tea. In addition, Dr. Xu gave me a free session of acupuncture. She’s a great doctor. I will strongly recommend people who have illness symptoms to go there.
Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I was trying to conceive for many years. My hormones were not at appropriate levels and I had two miscarriages. I tried other acupuncturists in town without any improvement. I was very discouraged and psychologically existed. I decided to give one last try of acupuncture treatment with Dr. Xu and natural herbs therapy. Not only that after a few sessions I'seen improvements, but my hormones started to be at normal patterns and levels. I've also started to feel better physically. Dr. Xu encouragement helped me to gain hope and helped me to strengthen psychologically. Dr. Xu is very kind and knowledgeable. She has that real gift of a healer, that I could not find at any other acupuncture place and that is, overall, very hard to find anywhere! When I'm writing this, my few months old baby is peacefully sleeping in another room. I strongly encourage you to visit her practice and discuss with her a plan for your health problems.
Alison – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Xu regularly for about 6 months now, and I have been ecstatic with the results. It's amazing how your body can respond to acupuncture. I have done acupuncture before, but Dr. Xu's extensive education and experience are evident in her practice and place her far above other practitioners. She listens to your concerns and can help you feel better while improving your alignment and balance. In Eastern medicine, you treat from the inside out instead of the outside in, and this ancient medicinal practice has pleasantly surprised me more than once, helping me in ways Western medicine wasn't able to.
Mikala Harden – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
My life has changed for the better since I’ve been under the care of Dr. Yanchun Xu?? My first appointment was in November 2019 when I had changed acupuncturists that weren’t helping me to recover from a fall on black ice in February 2019. I had a ruptured disk C6-7 and a compression fracture C7-T1. The nerves in my arms, back and neck were hurting terribly and sleep was intermittent at best. My upper arm muscles were seized up and extremely painful. It took several treatments to work this out - but it was successful!!! I was telling her about my blood test results and how bad my hormones had registered when she told me that she could help me with that. I was dumbfounded to hear that it was possible to do that with acupuncture. Three treatments later, my life has changed?? I have ENERGY flowing through my body, sleeping like a baby, balanced, positive, etc., Yanchun Xu is the only acupuncturist I will ever choose. She is a gifted and amazing woman - I love her?? & am GRATEFUL.
Lauri Lincoln – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
For over five years, I dealt with severe back issues. Spinal injections..Prednisone Packs...CBD Oil...the entire gamut. You name it..I gave it a try. Nothing worked. Not treating it but only a bandaid, Enter Dr. Yanchun Xu, simply this beautiful woman is my hero. There are no words to explain how much this lovely woman has helped me with her expertise and gentle ways. Now, I get up in the morning with a spring in my step and a relieving smile on my face. Honestly, she has given me my life back. I will be eternally grateful....
Jan Fosbinder – Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu does a wonderful job every time I see her. I have been struggling with tennis elbow and after an appointment I always feel better!
Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I see Dr. Xu for my anxiety and I feel progress. She is very patient, caring and very knowledgeable. I will continue to see her because I feel like acupuncture is contributing to my overall health.
srk – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
This is the very best place to receive acupuncture. I began seeing the doctors to help heal my infertility. After 4 months I was pregnant!! Dr Xu helped heal my body, hormones, and kept my mind relaxed. I have continued to see Dr Xu at EBOM for general well being and energy balance, heart burn, head aches, and general well being. I send everyone I know and love to EBOM. It is truly A healing center for everyone.
Mary Clare Sweet – Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I heard about Dr Xu from my friend who told me that he anxiety is gone. I made an appointment with Dr Xu, and 3 treatments after I feel much better. My stress level is better, my restless legs pain is gone, my dry mouth is gone. Dr Xu is simply AMAZING. She is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I already recommended several of my friends and they all have a tremendous results. I HIGLY recommend the clinic and Dr Xu...
Nov 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr Xu is amazing! I see her for cancer related symptoms every week! She is so compassionate and knowledgeable to help you in every way needed! I couldn’t do my chemo treatments without her! Cheyenne is a wonderful massage therapist too! The whole staff I highly recommend!! Go see them today!
Patti V – Nov 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
My experience with Xu was and remains an experience I wish to share with anyone suffering from unmanageable pain from knee arthritis. 8 months ago I began having swelling/pain in my knee. Ortho doc identified arthritis/administered a cortisone injection. The cortisone shot did not minimize the discomfort in any way; I'd have to wait 90 days for another injection attempt. During that wait time the pain became unbearable and altered my ability to have a normal life. In looking for alternative methods to manage pain I came upon Acupuncture options and by sheer luck discovered Xu at EBOM. After six painless sessions I can say I HAVE NO swelling or pain walking, sitting or while traveling. Acupuncture and her ability to treat pain far exceeded my expectations. I will continue to see her on a monthly basis for maintenance.
Patti Johnson – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Xu! I started going for Acupunture treatments for my hip and back at the beginning of May. Before going to Dr. Xu, I tried the conventional medical treatments, pain medication and an injection in my hip. I only had relief from the injection for several days, and the pain medication made me feel lousy! Since I have been receiving acupuncture treatments, I am able to go up stairs, walk my dogs, and mow my yard with no pain! I now only go in on a monthly basis for maintenance. This has been life changing for me! Thank You, Dr. Xu!
Georgia – Aug 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
BEST DOCTOR EVER! I have to start by saying that Dr. Xu is very professional in her practice. On my first consultation I was explained clearly and thoroughly how acupuncture works and how my treatment will begin. If you are afraid of needles … please do not be afraid, This treatment does not hurt and her hands are very gentle, Dr. Xu throughout your acupuncture session, she continually ask you if the needles feel comfortable or not. I came to this clinic after I started researching about a holistic and more natural approach for treating menopause related symptoms. I can only tell you that IT WORKS!!!! and I have felt after the first session very relieved from hot flashes and night sweats. I have also experienced a better balanced in my mood, I seriously had the worst mood swings. Dr. Xu's treatment had helped me physically and also emotionally, I cannot stop recommending her practice and this clinic as well. Excellent doctor!!! , friendly staff and pristine facility. Thanks again
Apr 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I first saw Dr. Xu for lower back pain and after several treatments, have not had the issue return. I then asked her about hip pain I've had for over 10 years that western doctors will not even touch let alone consider alleviating. Once again after several treatments, it's much improved. This is something I never thought would be possible. I'm not cured by any means but after a decade of not being able to lift my leg more than a few inches, this is absolutely amazing--as is Dr. Xu!
Mar 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu and team are amazing! I have been struggling to see improvements in my health for the past few years (thyroid function, hormones, and anxiety). The improvements I am seeing after treatments at EBOM are far better than expected! Everyone at EBOM is patient, kind, and compassionate. Thank you Dr. Xu!
NE – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu is one of the most amazing acupuncturists I've ever encountered. I have been traveling for work & I've seen multiple people across the US. The entire clinic is incredible. They truly care about the well being of each patient. I have PCOS & have been trying to conceive for 5 years. I fell pregnant for the first time just yesterday due to my sessions with her. My husband saw the gentleman & loved him as well. RUN, DO NOT WALK to this clinic with whatever ails you! They are MAGICAL people!
Kelly W. in NY – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Xu for 8 weeks now. I have never tried acupuncture before this, but have experienced amazing results! I have been struggling with back pain for 12 years and it has improved immensely with acupuncture treatment. Stiffness and sharp pain in lower back, thoracic and neck have all subsided. I am an avid CrossFitter and needed this Yin treatment with all the Yang I do in the gym. My body was over trained and stiff. I haven’t changed too much in the gym but have added the w
Katelyn T in Bellevue , NE – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
This was my first acupuncture session and it was very relaxing for me. And very helpful for my back and neck pain. Dr Xu is very knowledgeable in helping you with the pain that you tell her you’re having.
Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?

How was your experience with Yanchun Xu?

Dr. Yanchun Xu has eight years of full time education in Traditional Chinese Medicine from top TCM universities in China, followed by working as an Assistant Professor at Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine for three years. She also holds her second M.S. degree in Counseling in the U.S. Dr. Xu founded the clinic and has over 10 years of clinical practice experience in Oriental Medicine.

Dr. Xu is a Diplomate of Acupuncture (Dipl. Ac.) certified by National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM). Dr. Xu is also a member of American Association of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (AAAOM).Dr. Xu is a current Licensed Acupuncturist at the state of Nebraska and National Certified Counselor (NCC). Dr. Xu has conducted multiple clinical investigations, published twelve peer-reviewed articles, and edited/co-edited six books in the scope of Chinese Medicine.
Less...