Yanchun Xu, OMD

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Yanchun Xu, OMD is an Acupuncturist in Omaha, NE. Her office accepts new patients.

Yanchun Xu, OMD

11322 Q St Omaha, NE 68137

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Yanchun Xu treats your condition or procedure

Yanchun Xu accepts

Yanchun Xu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yanchun Xu

Highly Recommend!!
I saw Dr. Xu a few years back when my husband and I were going through fertility treatment and we were just starting with IUI's. Unfortunately those didn't work and we took a different direction. When we decided to do IVF we went through one cycle without acupuncture and had no success. For the second cycle I knew I had to go back to Dr. Xu. We ended up with 5 genetically normal embryos and I am currently pregnant with the first transfer. Acupuncture has certainly helped me relax and increase our success with IVF. I would highly recommend Dr. Xu for any acupuncture needs. She is very knowledgeable and willing to help in any way! Even though I was seeing her specifically for fertility, she would attend to other issues as well!
Heather F. – Jul 19, 2022
Digestive Issues
Ebom is my first acupuncture experience. They came highly recommended and I’m glad I tried it. A client’s first encounter is with Chelsea, who is very friendly, helpful, efficient and is always cheerful when greeting clients. I have seen Dr. Xu for about 9 months for digestive issues that have plagued me for many years. There has been significant improvement and I feel so much better. Dr. Xu is very skilled, knowledgeable and patient but also reassuring when improvements were slow and when there were setbacks. The herbal tea she makes for me, has also aided in my recovery. I trust her completely. Recently I have had a couple massages with Markina. I have also been impressed with her knowledge and skills as she helps me with the tightness in my neck and back. From my experiences with Dr. Xu and others at EBOM, I highly recommend them.
J.S. – Mar 23, 2022
Acupuncture
Dr Xu is the best! She is patient, kind, knowledgeable and has through acupuncture reduced my menstrual suffering greatly. I feel like I am a real person whose needs and information I share is respected and appreciated. She looks at the whole big picture of my health. I never feel like I am just a number. She listens very well and always checks to make sure each time I am comfortable with the acupuncture needle strength. Acupuncture with Dr Xu has given me hope. I am so grateful to Dr Xu. Come check out EBOM... it's great!
EBOM and Dr Xu does great acupuncture – Mar 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr Xu has been an integral part of my healthcare for the last 5 years. I consider her to be a trusted, knowledgable, thorough, professional in her field. Through Dr Xu I discovered acupuncture to be a means to stimulate the body's natural healing abilities. Following knee replacement I experienced 12 months of continual pain; cortisone shots did not relieve the symptoms. After 3 sessions with Xu the pain was eliminated, never to return. In the past years, I have come to rely on her expertise to ease and eliminate arthritic back pain, Sciatic nerve pain, and headaches at the base of my skull. I long suffered with TMJ issues, my jaw would get displaced, I would bite the inside of my mouth when chewing, it was painful. Dr Xu, once again, listened to my concerns and proceeded to use her expertise to gently eliminate those symptoms. I highly recommend anyone who is experiencing limited medical options to allow Dr Xu the opportunity to introduce you to pain free healing.
Patti Johnson – Feb 08, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu has been an invaluable partner in achieving my health goals. She has ushered me through some very challenging times with compassion, skill, and optimism about my ability to heal. She incorporates a blend of acupuncture and herbal formulas tailored to my needs at the time. The results I've experienced from my time under Dr. Xu's care have surpassed any I've experienced from other health care providers. She helped me overcome anxiety when other providers were unable to help and we are currently working to balance my hormones. I truly consider her my number one health ally. We are very lucky to have Dr. Xu in our community!
Chelsea Wagoner – Jan 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu's acupuncture has changed my life. I have a mast cell disorder and Dr. Xu has given me my life back. I cannot recommend her and EBOM enough for the treatment of chronic inflammatory conditions.
Carol – Dec 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Xu for about 6 months. I originally went in for lower back pain. She has not only helped me with my back but we have been able to address additional issues as they have come up. I had an ear infection she helped ease, stomach issues she helped resolve and now most recently we have been working on hormonal balancing. I am mid 40s currently in peri menopause - she has helped ease some of the symptoms and overall I feel my quality of life has improved. My lower back will still have flare ups but no where near the intensity or duration compared to before I started acupuncture. Dr Xu is so kind, gentle, and supportive. I would recommend her to anyone - if you are new to acupuncture she is wonderful and helps explain the process along the way. Thank you so much Dr Xu :).
Angie A. – Oct 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Yanchun Xu is a wonderful practitioner of acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine at Evidence Based Oriental Medicine(EBOM) clinic. My menstrual period was temporarily stop because of stress. I came to Dr.Xu for help. After checking on my tongue, Dr.Xu suggested acupuncture and some Chinese herbal medicine. I don’t really like needles but I decided to give it a try. The day after I visited Dr.Xu’s office, my period is back! I couldn't believe it when this happened! How amazing! I feel so lucky that we have Dr. Xu in the Midwest. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, experienced acupuncturist, you should definitely go to EBOM clinic and see Dr.Xu!
Oct 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu made my fertility journey calm and eased my stress. She is patient, kind, gentle, encouraging and always explains everything she's doing. We started treatments with her in late November 2020 after a consultation. I was dealing with 2 early losses and thyroid issues and had never tried acupuncture before. Each session, she asked how I was feeling and tailored needle placement to achieve maximum effect to address the causes of any symptoms directly. She always ensured I was comfortable and nothing hurt. Additionally, she prescribed a special blend of tea with herbs to help boost my body. She gave me the confidence in my body to keep going with the TTC process and within 6 months, we're pregnant! So far so good and I've continued to visit Dr. Xu throughout the first trimester and plan on continuing to see her throughout the remainder of the pregnancy. I even convinced my husband to go and he loves it. If you have any doubts, give it a shot. You won't be disappointed!
  • Long wait times
Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I saw Dr. Xu when I decided to get off of the birth control pill after many years and wanted to have a baby in the future. I had problems regulating my period going 7 months without one. I went to my OBGYN and her solution was to take prometrium to induce a period. I knew I did not want to do this because that was like taking the pill again and I felt like there was an underlying issue as to why I was not getting my cycle. I found Dr. Xu and using Chinese medicine, Dr. Xu was able to recognize I had blockages in my blood flow, and after a month of acupuncture and tea, I got a period. I continued with Dr. Xu and received a period for the next few months as well. She also helped regulate my hormones and ovulation as they were extremely low after going off of the pill. She is not only extremely caring, but she has been in the field a long time and really understands your body’s ability to heal itself through Chinese medicine rather than fake hormones.
May 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Xu! I was at the end of my rope and feeling truly discouraged with fertility treatment and decided to try acupuncture to help in my IVF journey. Dr. Xu is incredibly kind, knowledgeable, and has a wonderfully positive attitude. She gave me confidence that my body is capable of conceiving and carrying a child. I am certain the treatments I received, as well as the herbal tea she recommended, are the reason my first IVF transfer after starting acupuncture was a success! I am thrilled with the results I have experienced, and I highly recommend Dr. Xu and EBOM to anyone seeking help in their fertility journey or for any other ailment you may be experiencing.
Bridget F. – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr. Xu is absolutely amazing. She has helped me so much with my hormones, adrenal fatigue and more. My mom started to see Dr. Xu for her afib. Dr. Xu's custom made tea has lowered her heart rate, decreased her shortness of breath and her cardiologist is amazing. The custom teas Dr Xu made for me have completely removed some of my symptoms and put my body mind and spirit in alignment. She also changes the teas depending on my needs. EBOM is immaculately clean and her staff is friendly and efficient. I don't know what we would have done without Dr. Xu especially during the pandemic. Dr. Xu is such a good listener and has an excellent bedside manner. I have referred many friends especially those who are veterans to EBOM. The V.A. pays 100% for veterans who go to ebom. That in itself is all the credibility one would need.
Trishna H – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Very professional and most welcoming. Dr Xu was very pleasant and I felt totally at ease with her. Dr Xu with her skills relieved the pain in my knees and lower legs and slowed down my heart rate. I drink anAsian tea and this has been very beneficial to my over all health. I thoroughly enjoy my visits with Dr Xu and her staff,
Mary Ann H – Mar 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I started seeing Dr Xu after IVF had failed. I was 42, my FSH was elevated and my hormones were unbalanced. After being on herbal tea all of my labs returned to normal. My hormones were balanced and my FSH lowered! I didn’t think that was even possible. I got pregnant at 43 and had my son a week after my 44th birthday! Without Dr Xu I wouldn’t have my son and I’m so thankful for her. One fertility clinic told me I would have to use donor eggs because after 42.5 their statistics for success with using your own eggs are too low. Dr Xu was always so positive and reassuring which is what I needed after thinking having a baby wasn’t possible for me at my age. I highly recommend Dr. Xu!
Mar 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I started acupuncture with Dr. Xu to relieve my stress and anxiety and help me sleep better. Before, I couldn’t sleep all night. Dr. Xu is very professional, caring, and thorough. She is very meticulous to find exactly which points on my body ache and target the right spots. Every time after leaving her office, I feel much more relaxed and get a much better night’s sleep. I really appreciate her help to make my health much better - she is a great doctor and I recommend her to anybody.
Amy – Mar 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
As the mother of 4 kids, one of my big concern moving to Omaha from China 3 years ago was being afraid not able to find a good doctor of traditonal chinese medicine, and I'm feeling so lucky to know Dr. Xu and she has totally eliminated my concern. So far, besides myself, she has helped my family and especially our little kids with various kinds of issues, like our cervical ache, lumb ache, all kinds of aches and sleeping problem of our kids. Dr. Xu is so nice and patient and always being a great help to solve our urgent physical problems, thanks to her and very happy for having her at Omaha !
Conny – Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
My son saw Dr. Xu for half year now. His right hand is getting much better from Brian injury. He could use both hands now! Very amazing! Would recommend it to anyone with chronic conditions.
Dec 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I saw Dr. Xu to help prepare my body for pregnancy, to help balance my hormones, increase my energy, and overall improve my health. When I was ready to begin trying to conceive I returned to continue to ensure my hormones were properly balanced. I conceived within my first cycle trying with Dr. Xu's assistance, despite having PCOS, hypothyroidism, type 1 diabetes, amongst other health issues. Dr. Xu swiftly recognized that I needed herbal support to assist with my thyroid and progesterone. I have followed with Dr. Xu for my first trimester, given that I have a complex medical history and need all the support my body can get. Dr. Xu is very professional. She has been cautious and wearing a mask since the beginning of covid, which is a huge comfort to me. She also asks for my feedback about needle placement, and I am never in any pain when she places the needles. She is such an expert and I am so grateful to have her here in Omaha! I can't say enough wonderful things.
Andrea – Sep 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
Dr Xu is extremely competent as well as caring. She is soft spoken and very knowledgeable. She has helped me with a number of problems and I always leave her office feeling so much better and with long lasting results. I would highly recommend her.
Carey – Sep 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?
I have been seeing Dr. Xu since January 2020 until now. She is patient and kind. She explained things clearly and my problem has been fixed. I don’t get sick easily now. She also gave me a free jug of tea. In addition, Dr. Xu gave me a free session of acupuncture. She’s a great doctor. I will strongly recommend people who have illness symptoms to go there.
Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Yanchun Xu, OMD?

How was your experience with Yanchun Xu?