Yael Rubin, LPCC

Counseling •  Female

Yael Rubin
80 W 78th St # 280a Chanhassen, MN 55317

Yael Rubin, LPCC is a counselor in Chanhassen, MN. She specializes in counseling.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Yael Rubin accepts

Yael Rubin accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
Blue Cross Accord

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Yael Rubin treats your condition or procedure

Yael Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Yael Rubin

Yael Rubin?
Yael Rubin's Performance
What People Say About Yael Rubin, LPCC
I've been a patient of Dr. Rubin for quite some time. She is a caring and compassionate therapist with a remarkably high and diverse level of skills and knowledge. I am extremely pleased to have Dr. Rubin as my psychologist and very highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?
I would like to give the very highest of recommendations for this outstanding provider. Dr. Rubin has made a significant and wonderful impact on my life. She is a gifted and amazing medical professional and person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?
Dr. Yael Rubin is a kindhearted, truly delightful and wonderfully experienced psychologist. I give Dr. Yael Rubin the ultimate of recommendations and endorsements as she is an immensely talented, extremely knowledgeable, compassionate professional and mental health specialist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?
Dr. Yael Rubin is delightful, warm and caring. My office visit & entire experience was exceptionally comfortable and calming. A doctor of whom I give the very highest of recommendations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?
Dr. Yael Rubin is honestly the most warm, comforting and lovely psychological specialist I’ve ever met in my entire life. I didn’t know people like Dr. Rubin existed in real life. I thought it was only in Mayberry on the Andy Griffith Show. Oh my goodness what a wonderful and beautiful person is Dr. Yael Rubin! I am very pleased to give Dr. Rubin the highest of recommendations. This is a truly wonderful, extremely helpful and absolutely lovely provider <3 :D
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?
Dr. Yael Rubin is an outstanding provider. She is truly sincere, trustworthy, greatly experienced and 100% devoted to her patients well being and very best life. I am SO grateful and thank God for bringing this beautiful and lovely physician into my life. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Yael Rubin and very highly recommend her. This is an extremely wonderful provider in every way imaginable. An angel among us - that is Dr. Yael Rubin 0:)
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?
??????????Excellent!!! Dr. Rubin is such a kind, compassionate and trustworthy psychologist. I feel so comfortable working with and very highly recommend her. She’s got a wealth of tremendous knowledge & experience and is such a beautiful person and outstanding provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?
Very highly recommend this very kind and professional psychologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?
Men are more hesitant to seek counseling, i believe. Dr. Rubin makes me feel right at home and her cookie selection (amazing!) really makes me feel happy and welcome. Her warm demeanor and super comfy couch make all of our sessions such a delight. Very highly recommend :D 5++++stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?
I absolutely ADORE and very highly recommend Dr. Yael Rubin as an extremely intuitive, beautifully presented, gracious and absolutely WONDERFUL provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Yael Rubin, LPCC?

How was your experience with Yael Rubin?

• Counseling