Acupuncture  |
Female
Xin Wang, LAC
Hi! My name is Xin Wang (Cindy, ??). I graduated from New York Collage of Traditional Chinese Medicine with the Highest Academic Awards (Summa Cum Laude) and was a winner of President's Scholarships. Prior to that, I also have worked as an OBGYN doctor in a hospital after obtaining my medical degree in Beijing. With trainings from both Western medicine and Traditional Chinese medicine, I understand the advantages and limitations of both systems. I love being an acupuncturist. I have personally experienced how Chinese Medicine has helped me over the years. So I am passionate about continuously exploring the power of acupuncture. It has been a great satisfaction for me to see people getting better in front of my eyes, and I love seeing more and more people in the Western world benefit from this ancient healing art. It is my mission to help people in a holistic way. With the combination of acupuncture and related techniques (including moxibustion, cupping, heat treatment, acupressure, guasha, ear-acupuncture, electro-acupuncture, etc), eastern nutrition recommendations, lifestyle adjustments, and nutrition supplements, many conditions can be and have been treated without medication. In most cases, the benefits are quickly demonstrated in health improvements, and in all cases there is virtually no side effect to the body. Besides being an acupuncturist, I am also a certified Yoga instructor. Practicing and teaching Yoga enlightens me from another angle. I view Yoga as another wonderful way of helping one to find balance in life through the practices of breathing, yoga poses, and meditation. I also recommend yoga poses to patients according to their conditions.

601 Ewing St Ste C3

Princeton, NJ 08540

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Xin Wang

• Acupuncture

Xin Wang does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Exercise Counseling
  • Moxibustion
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Beijing Medical University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • New York College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Xin Wang has no awards or honors listed.

Xin Wang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin

Xin Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Xin Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Xin Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Xin Wang to family and friends
Xin Wang's Performance
Princeton, NJ |
Two MD's 5 injections 4weeks therapy nothing.Muscle knots right shoulde and neck.After 2 visits with Cindy pain 90percent gone.Completely pain free now.Highly recommend
in Philadelphia, PA |
My experience with Cindy has been fantastic. Cindy is extremely attentive and positive. Her needles are always helpful. I came to her office for the first time having terrible chronic shoulder pain, I was suffering for almost a year. I tried physical therapy and several other treatments, nothing was helping. I started feeling better after firts session, and three weeks later my pain was completely gone.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr Wang is very knowledgeable, very caring to the patients. I have very good results with her.
in Princeton, NJ |
I came to Dr. Wang three months ago when my knee was in great pain. She diagnosed that the pain was due to severe cold during my walks with the dog. After just one session, my knee was feeling much better. The night after my visit, Dr. Wang even called me to check on my status, and gave me additional instructions on how to take care of it the following days. Now, my knee is completely healed and the pain no longer comes back, even during the cold.
in Princeton, NJ |
Dr. Wang is a friendly, patient, skillful, and enthusiastic acupuncturist. I had chronic migraine which bothered me for years. Last week, it turned so severe that I couldn?t sleep and eat well. Magically, just after one-hour treatment by Dr. Wang, I got my pain diminished from level 5 to level 1! In a follow-up treatment, I didn?t feel any headache at all. Meanwhile, she treated on my feet pain, and it also got greatly improved. Dr. Wang's acupuncture skills and treatment is superb!
Have you seen Xin Wang, LAC?
Are you Xin Wang?