Xiaoya Wang, LAC

Xiaoya Wang, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Xiaoya Wang, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Baldwin, NY. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

2280 Grand Ave Ste 203

Baldwin, NY 11510

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Xiaoya Wang

This content was provided by Xiaoya Wang "I believe only the combination of best training, rich experience and utmost dedication can provide the best service. I have received formal doctoral training in both Chinese medicine and Western medicine from top Medical universities in China and my postdoctoral training at University of Maryland. I have been practicing acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine since 1985. See my website: www.acupherbs.com for further information."

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Medicine

Xiaoya Wang does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Medical Acupuncture
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Maryland U
    Other Education | Completed 2002
  • Master Prgm-First Military Medical Univeristy
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Xiaoya Wang has no awards or honors listed.

Xiaoya Wang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Xiaoya Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Xiaoya Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Xiaoya Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Xiaoya Wang to family and friends
Xiaoya Wang's Performance
in Oceanside, NY |
My experience with Dr.Wang was the best and I wish it would never end. You see Dr. Wang takes my insurance Aetna but is not in networkPlease advise if she will get in the network. Having her as my acupuncturist is very helpful for my health.Thank You Gary Cohen
in Freeport, NY |
Went to see Dr. Wang to quit smoking, after the very first visit the urges went away and then disappeared completely as the treatment continued. I have seen her 10 times and have no urges to have another smoke. Highly recommended if you want to quit, pills and patches did nothing.
in Freeport, NY |
I came to Dr. Wangs office a couple of months ago with unbalanced issues, lower back, and leg pain. Her treatments were amazing. The office environment is very peaceful and relaxing. On a scale from one to ten; my issues started at 9. After several visits with Dr. Wang it is now a 2. Dr. Wangs professionalism and care allowed my body to heal naturally. Thanks Dr.wang for this beautiful experience.
in Oceanside, NY |
I have been suffering with back.pain for many years and Dr Wang is the one doctor.that really helped me out. She has also helped me with additional issues I have had.
in Rosedale, NY |
Dr. Wang is very pleasant. Her office is tranquil and peaceful. She is very thorough and she appears to be genuine in her concern. And she gets results.
in Lynbrook, NY |
When I was experiencing unusual back and leg pain, I first went to a neurologist who prescribed anti depression meds for the nerve pain. No way. I visited Dr. Wang and she gave me an honest assessment of the situation and told how she could help. It was not an overnight fix since my problem stemmed from a long existing condition, but after 30 visits my pain is totally gone. I felt better after each visit and now am experiencing what I consider to be a miraculous recovery.
in Great Neck, NY |
I was referred by a friend to Dr. Wang for stomach discomfort and back pain that bothered me for several years. I tried medication which gave temporary relief. I want to try alternative treatment and have been looking for a good doctor for a while. Dr. Wang is the best traditional Chinese medicine doctor I've met. She is very knowledgable and professional. She is always caring and patient and explains her treatment plan in details. I felt much better after treatment for several months.
Have you seen Xiaoya Wang, LAC?
Are you Xiaoya Wang?