Xiangyang Bao, LAC

AcupunctureMale

Acupuncture

Xiangyang Bao, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Irvine, CA.

Xiangyang Bao, LAC
15333 Culver Dr Ste 800 Irvine, CA 92604

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Xiangyang Bao treats your condition or procedure

Xiangyang Bao accepts

Xiangyang Bao accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO

Xiangyang Bao's Reviews

Dr. Yang, you are the best acupuncture specialist I know. Bruce and I would like for you to work with us again on our health issues. Please contact me ASAP.
Linda Gaffney – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Xiangyang Bao, LAC?
I often go to Sunny Chinese Medical Center to get some herb medicine or supplement. Each time the people in the store is vey kind and helpful. One evening I stepped into the store and happened to see Dr. Bao. I have shoulder pain for years. And I was also getting hard to fall to sleep after the surgery and feeling easy exhausting at daytime. I thought that all these body troubles were just aging problems. After I heard Dr. Bao’s comments which he got just from his glimpse of me, I was convinced that there was the way to take care of myself better. By following the advises and treatments with Dr. Bao my pain was released. And I felt much more energetic as well. During my visits to Dr. Bao’s clinic I realized that I was very lucky to have an excellent doctor. Dr. Bao is not only very skilled and experienced in acupuncture but also outstanding in Chinese herb medicine. He is very responsive to the patient.
Jan 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Xiangyang Bao, LAC?

Xiangyang Bao, LAC is an Acupuncturist in Irvine, CA.

• Acupuncture

Does Xiangyang Bao, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Xiangyang Bao accepts your insurance.

Where is Xiangyang Bao, LAC's office located?

Xiangyang Bao's office is located at 15333 Culver Dr Ste 800, Irvine, CA 92604. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Xiangyang Bao, LAC offer telehealth services?

Xiangyang Bao has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Xiangyang Bao, LAC?

15333 Culver Dr Ste 800 Irvine, CA 92604