Xia Che, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Xia Che

Edmonds Wellness Clinic

7935 216th St Sw Ste E Edmonds, WA 98026

Xia Che, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Edmonds, WA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Dongguk Royal University medical school in 2005. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Xia Che to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Xia Che treats your condition or procedure

Xia Che's conditions and procedures:

• I-Ching Acupuncture

Xia Che accepts

Xia Che accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Plus
Providence Health Plans
Personal Option EPO

Xia Che's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Xia Che

Xia Che
I have been a patient of Dr. Che’s for just over a year and have seen incredible results. I am 54 years old and have had 2 episodes of atrial fibrillation (irregular/rapid heart rate) in the past 6 years. After consultation from various cardiologists, they wanted me to have heart surgery which I cancelled. Dr. Che has educated me on how Chinese medicine works and to follow nature, follow the seasons, and heal the root of my condition. I have learned to balance my internal environment and let my body heal thanks to Dr. Che spending countless hours educating me on the following: Nutrition, food supplements, Chinese natural herbs, exercise, and traditional TaiChi. I am confident she will help you reach your health goals and relieve your pain in a very short time! You just need to have an open mind and implement her knowledge and experience in Chinese medicine. It’s worked for me…. Respectfully, Craig Langley
May 06, 2021
Doctor Che is one of the amazing accupuncture's doctors you will ever find. I met her right before my surgery and then cancer treatment. Doctor's Che treatments helped me with fast recovery and supported my body during chemo. The only side effect I had was hair loss. No signs of nausea. I am cancer free!!!! Doctor Che always supports me. And it always helps! Rush, stomach ache, anxiety yoy name it. I am the living proof it works. I wish everybody health and prosperity. With love.
Apr 28, 2021
I might of never gone to acupunture, but ultimately it was try other options or surgery. Its was the best choice I could of made, it's honestly like magic in just the first 5 initial visits I have regained strength, mobility and overall wellness from these visits. If you have any condition thats holding you back from living to the fullest I would highly suggest trying acupuncture before ultimatums like surgery. Hope this helps! Dont underestimate what it could do for you! Trust her she will help!
Sep 30, 2019

How was your experience with Xia Che?

I am an East Asian Medicine Practitioner as well as a NCCAOM Diplomate & PDA Provider. I was fortunate to become a direct student of several great elder...Read more

• Acupuncture

2005
Dongguk Royal University

• Cantonese
  • Mandarin

Is Xia Che, LAC accepting new patients?

Xia Che, LAC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Xia Che's profile to make an appointment.

Does Xia Che, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Xia Che accepts your insurance.

What are Xia Che, LAC's top areas of care?

Xia Che frequently treats I-Ching Acupuncture. See all procedures and conditions Xia Che treats.

Where is Xia Che, LAC's office located?

Xia Che's office is located at 7935 216th St Sw Ste E, Edmonds, WA 98026. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Xia Che, LAC speak?

Xia Che speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Chinese, Mandarin, and English. View profile to see all.

Does Xia Che, LAC offer telehealth services?

Xia Che has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Xia Che, LAC?

Edmonds Wellness Clinic7935 216th St Sw Ste E Edmonds, WA 98026