Dr. Xephyr Day, DC

Dr. Xephyr Day, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Xephyr Day, DC is a chiropractor in Wentzville, MO and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2008 and specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.Read her story

1023 Main Plaza Dr

Wentzville, MO 63385

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Day

Dr. Day's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Day "I have wanted to become a doctor since the age of 5. I have always been interested in how the human body works and how negative things happen to people and how I could help prevent them. At the age of 11, I wanted to be a pediatric rheumatologist and headed toward that occupation. While I was obtaining my degrees in undergraduate school, one of my honors courses dealt with complementary and alternative medicine and that is where my love of chiropractic and acupuncture began. After I graduated with a BScH in Honors Biology and a BSc in Mathematics and Statistics, I entered Logan University to obtain my Doctorate in Chiropractic Medicine. Under the guidance of some amazing professors, I learned everything from chiropractic techniques to diagnosing patients. After studying throughout Logan, I graduated as Valedictorian in December 2008 and started practice in January 2009."

This content was provided by Dr. Day "I do my best at improving every patient's quality of life, from pain management all the way to helping with infertility issues. I enjoy conversing with patients to understand their medical history and try to approach their conditions in the best way possible."

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Day does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Physical Examination
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Acadia University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Day has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Day has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Day does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Day and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Day's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Day

Dr. Day?
Dr. Day's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Day?