Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC

13 Reviews
Dr. Kelly

Kelly Chiropractic, Richmond Hill, GA

9390 Ford Ave Ste 2 Richmond Hill, GA 31324

Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC is a chiropractor in Richmond Hill, GA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus in 1999 and specializes in chiropractic.

At a glance

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Kelly accepts

Dr. Kelly accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Coventry Health Care

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Kelly treats your condition or procedure

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Kelly?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kelly

Dr. Kelly?
Dr. Kelly's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC
Very nice service
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?
I have used Dr. Kelly for several years. He and his staff are friendly and welcoming. I began with chiropractic services with great results, then he offered massage therapy with Brenda. She is professional and effective resulting in a great experience. Most recently is is offering a “red light” program for weight loss. This program has also proven successful for me. Theresa is extremely encouraging! Pam, the receptionist, secretary, scheduler and everything else ties them all together.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?
I have been going to see Dr. Kelly for more than 10 years now. He is an honest to God Life saver!! Always makes it better quick!! My husband and I both see him regularly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?
Dr. Kelly’s care and commitment to my health and well-being is unrivaled among any chiropractor – and medical professional I’ve visited. He and Mrs. Pam were very understanding and accommodating of my military schedule and allowed me to come anytime they were open instead of committing to appointments. His careful and calculated approach to correcting my spine made recovery smooth and easy in a friendly and welcoming environment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?
Dr. Kelly is one of the best Chiropractors I have been cared by. He listens carefully to patients and treats the symptom on target. I may walk in w/pain & a frown, but I leave feeling awesome w/a smile. Oh, BTW...his receptionist (Pam) is awesome too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?
Dr.Kelly is very caring and determined to make you feel better! Look forward to seeing him and Pam on Fridays. Great way to begin my weekend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?
Dr. Kelly started helping my neck problems as soon as I started seeing him. I had seen several chiropractors previously but no results were shown even after a year. I went from having to be adjusted 3 days a week to now only once every one to two months because of Dr. Kelly. Not only is he a great chiropractor, he is also a friend and someone who you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?
I had really bad sciatica and was struggling with it for over two weeks. I had immediate relief after my first visit to Dr. Kelly and everyday I am seeing improvement. He is a true miracle worker! And Pam is such always a joy to talk to, such a sweet woman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?
My family and I have been going to Dr. Kelly for 6+ years. I am aa AF member and a Savannah police officer and my parents are paramedic so needless to say our job are strenuous on our bodies. Dr. Kelly is the perfect fix! I dont have a 9-5 job and he always works with my schedule, and leaves me feeling ready to take in the world! Thank you to Pam too, she's always been so sincere as to how our lives are going. 5 stars all the way around! Love, Kayla Warneck
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Kelly?

Kelly Chiropractic in Richmond Hill, Ga is the longest running, premiere chiropractor clinic. Our staff is committed to delivering results to help you meet your health and wellness goals. We will do whatever it takes to get you well. <...

• Chiropractic