Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC
Doctor Kelly has been practicing for 18 years. He is the longest practicing chiropractor in Richmond Hill, Ga with 13 years serving the area. He is originally from Greenville, SC and moved to Richmond Hill in 1999. Prior to practicing in Richmond Hill, he opened an office in Guayaquil, Ecuador and practiced there for one year. While in Ecuador he did numerous television and radio appearances as well as mission trips to other parts of the country on weekends. Dr. Kelly has adjusted tens of thousands of patients. He has the experience you are looking for to improve your health.

9390 Ford Ave Ste 2

Richmond Hill, GA 31324

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Kelly

Kelly Chiropractic in Richmond Hill, Ga is the longest running, premiere chiropractor clinic. Our staff is committed to delivering results to help you meet your health and wellness goals. We will do whatever it takes to get you well.

We provide knowledgeable, hands-on treatment that will get you back on the road to wellness and help you stay there!

"Getting you well is our primary focus and we'll do whatever it takes to make it affordable and work for you."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Kelly does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Physical Examination
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Kelly has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kelly has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kelly's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelly to family and friends
Dr. Kelly's Performance
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Kelly’s care and commitment to my health and well-being is unrivaled among any chiropractor – and medical professional I’ve visited. He and Mrs. Pam were very understanding and accommodating of my military schedule and allowed me to come anytime they were open instead of committing to appointments. His careful and calculated approach to correcting my spine made recovery smooth and easy in a friendly and welcoming environment!
in Richmond Hill, GA |
Dr. Kelly is one of the best Chiropractors I have been cared by. He listens carefully to patients and treats the symptom on target. I may walk in w/pain & a frown, but I leave feeling awesome w/a smile. Oh, BTW...his receptionist (Pam) is awesome too!
in Richmond Hill, GA |
Dr.Kelly is very caring and determined to make you feel better! Look forward to seeing him and Pam on Fridays. Great way to begin my weekend.
in Richmond Hill, GA |
Dr. Kelly started helping my neck problems as soon as I started seeing him. I had seen several chiropractors previously but no results were shown even after a year. I went from having to be adjusted 3 days a week to now only once every one to two months because of Dr. Kelly. Not only is he a great chiropractor, he is also a friend and someone who you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction!
in Richmond Hill, GA |
I had really bad sciatica and was struggling with it for over two weeks. I had immediate relief after my first visit to Dr. Kelly and everyday I am seeing improvement. He is a true miracle worker! And Pam is such always a joy to talk to, such a sweet woman!
in Savannah, Georgia |
My family and I have been going to Dr. Kelly for 6+ years. I am aa AF member and a Savannah police officer and my parents are paramedic so needless to say our job are strenuous on our bodies. Dr. Kelly is the perfect fix! I dont have a 9-5 job and he always works with my schedule, and leaves me feeling ready to take in the world! Thank you to Pam too, she's always been so sincere as to how our lives are going. 5 stars all the way around! Love, Kayla Warneck
Have you seen Dr. Woodrow Kelly, DC?
Are you Dr. Kelly?