Winston Wang, LAC

Winston Wang, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Male
Winston Wang, LAC is an acupuncturist in Orange, CA. He specializes in acupuncture.

2050 W Chapman Ave Ste 102

Orange, CA 92868

Learn about Winston Wang

This content was provided by Winston Wang "Nothing beats patient review!!

"My wife and I went to Winston to get treatments on our back and shoulder. By far, he is the most attentive and professional doctor. I will recommend to anyone."

"Thumbs up for Dr. Wang. Great advice and he knows where to target the body to get rid of the pain. Will recommend"

"Winston is really calm and helpful.  Asked numerous questions to pinpoint my pain.  Also probed around my muscles thoroughly.  Onto the results.  Amazing!  I didn't even feel the needles being placed on my skin..... After treatment, I can now rotate my shoulder full range with no pain. "

"I've been going to Dr. Wang for dry eye syndrome and another issue for six weeks. He has definitely improved the dry eyes that I forget to put eye drops (as instructed by my eye doctor.) He's also helping me with another condition and I've seen so much improvement. I never feel rushed and he takes his time to talk to me. I'm fortunate to have found him.""

• Acupuncture

Winston Wang does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Winston Wang is unavailable at this time.

Winston Wang has no awards or honors listed.

Winston Wang has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Winston Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Winston Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Winston Wang's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Winston Wang?

How was your experience with Winston Wang?