William Wilder III, MA

Counseling •  Male

William Wilder III
146 E Mclelland Ave Mooresville, NC 28115

William Wilder III, MA is a Counselor in Mooresville, NC. Be sure to call ahead with William Wilder III to book an appointment.

• Recent Reviews

William Wilder III accepts the following insurance:

William Wilder III's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend William Wilder III

William Wilder III?
Bill is a gifted life changer. How do I know? He was there for me and stood by me under extreme duress.
Lisa Edwards – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you William Wilder III, MA?
Are you looking for a new therapy option. Something for your mind, body and spirit? Check out Wilder Wellness Center. I highly recommend Bill Wilder and the Wilder Wellness Center. Bill incorporates new therapies to bring your mind and body together. This therapy is something we all can participate in. Thank you Bill!
Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you William Wilder III, MA?
While I was very hesitant to participate in this whole cold-water immersion thing, Bill’s enthusiasm and knowledge about it prompted me to say ‘yes’ to it. Upon the moment of preparing to engage in this experience, I realized I was in good, safe hands. I trusted Bill. Trusted that he would know exactly what to do to guide us into those cold waters safely and successfully. And that he did. By the end of the experience, I had a new embodied realization. That the old story of ‘I don’t like the cold water’ was just that - a story. I have the power to change my story and reality if I put my mind to it. Rather, if I stop thinking about it and just do it (with the proper guidance of course!). With Bill’s assistance, I realized that anything is possible. And not only that, I came to the understanding that the mind and body know how to heal themselves and get back into balance with the appropriate tools to do so. That’s what Bill so skillfully did. I am forever grateful to him!
Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you William Wilder III, MA?

How was your experience with William Wilder III?

• Counseling