Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. William Wiedner, DC
Dr. William Wiedner, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Stuart, FL.

931 SE Ocean Blvd Ste 3

Stuart, FL 34994

Learn about Dr. Wiedner

• Chiropractic

Dr. Wiedner does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Wiedner is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Wiedner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wiedner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wiedner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wiedner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wiedner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wiedner to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Wiedner's Performance
in Stuart, FL |
I find it rather odd that my review is not included after I completed it. I wrote extensively as much as was permitted. I received no response or acknowledgment and no review was posted.
in Stuart, FL |
A friend recommended Dr. Wiedner to me and visiting him was the best decision I could have made. I've had pain in my hip and lower back for years but I'm now pain free! The staff was helpful and supportive. Dr. Wiedner patiently explained what he saw in my X-rays and what he recommended to address the problems. I'm so glad I took my friends advice.
in Hobe Sound, FL |
This guy spends so much money on FALSE advertisement...Do not waste your time, he will not treat you.
in Jensen Beach, FL |
Worst experience you will have. Money hungry..that is what it is all about. He does not care about you. He does not treat you. I would not send anyone to him. I spent so much money and I got nothing in return except for some empty promises that he will help my numbness. Yea right!
in Stuart, FL |
By far, the best Chiropractic experience I've ever had! From the moment I walked through the door, I knew I was in the right place. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and Dr. Wedner's adjustment was gentle and effective. This is the first time in 20 years I'm free of back pain! I highly recommend Wiedner Family Chiropractic!!!!
in Stuart, FL |
Following a brief analysis of my condition, I was provided with a plan of 12 visits to address my back problem along with an invoice to be paid in advance that amounted to $258 per visit. I was also advised an alternative to up front credit card payment would be a payment plan of 12 or 18 months, but advised if I exceeded the 12 / 18 month time frame I would be subject to interest charges of 26.9% from day one. Does this sound like a caregiver that has the patients best interest in mind?
Have you seen Dr. William Wiedner, DC?
Are you Dr. Wiedner?