Dr. William Vanoss, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 52

Chiropractic

Dr. William Vanoss, DC is a Chiropractor in Schaumburg, IL and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from National University of Health Sciences medical school in 2005. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. William Vanoss, DC

Blue Chip Chiropractic LLC

906 S Roselle Rd Ste A Schaumburg, IL 60193 ()

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Dr. Vanoss with our nearby Chiropractors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Vanoss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vanoss

Dr. Vanoss

I have been going to Chip for the last year or so. It started when I was having REALLY bad neck, should, upper back pain. I went to Chip, almost in tears, b/c I couldn't sleep and the pain was affecting everything! He listened to where it hurt, and about what movements/actions exacerbated the pain. He quickly developed a plan for how to make it better. And while the pain didn't disappear overnight (how could it...it took months to get as bad as it was), I did feel some relief immediately. And he sent me home with things to do at home to help in between my visits. Within a few weeks, I was SO MUCH BETTER. Chip did an amazing job. I continue to go to him anytime I have neck or back pain...and he gets rid of it every time. And he's a great guy to talk to...so that makes the visits even better! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Blue Chip Chiropractic!
Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Vanoss, DC?
Friendly and knowledgeable
Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Vanoss, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Vanoss?

We are a family chiropractic office where we treat everyone from small children to adults and all ages in between! We treat the patient as a person first...Read more

Dr. William Vanoss received his Bachelors degree from Northeastern Illinois University in premed. He graduated from the National University...Read more

• Chiropractic

2005
National University of Health Sciences
2001
Northeastern Illinois University

Is Dr. William Vanoss, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. William Vanoss, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Vanoss' profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. William Vanoss, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Vanoss accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. William Vanoss, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Vanoss frequently treats Acupuncture, Anxiety, and Electrical Stimulation. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Vanoss treats.

Where is Dr. William Vanoss, DC's office located?

Dr. Vanoss' office is located at 906 S Roselle Rd Ste A, Schaumburg, IL 60193. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. William Vanoss, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Vanoss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. William Vanoss, DC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Vanoss treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Dr. Vanoss accepts

(847) 985-1980

Dr. Vanoss accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield