Dr. William Spielfogel, DPM

Dr. William Spielfogel, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  ·
Dr. William Spielfogel, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from New York College Of Podiatric Medicine-D.P.M. in 1989 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

930 5th Ave Apt 1E

New York, NY 10021

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Spielfogel

See how frequently Dr. Spielfogel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bunion
Ankle Sprains and Strains
high
Athlete's Foot

Dr. Spielfogel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Spielfogel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Spielfogel "Dr. William D. Spielfogel is a Podiatrist (Foot Specialist) -Board Certified in Foot Surgery- practicing in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Podiatric Medical Association American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons New York State Podiatric Medical Association American Board of Foot and ankle Surgery AWARDS AND ACCOLADES Chief Division of Podiatry, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Lenox Hill Hospital Director Podiatric Medicine and Surgical Residency Program, Lenox Hill Hospital Past President, Foundation for Podiatric Medicine Certified in Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Therapy FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, Amex, Checks, Discover, Master Card, Visa INSURANCES ACCEPTED Our office accepts a variety of different HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier. HOURS Brooklyn: Monday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM New York: Monday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Friday: 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM "

This content was provided by Dr. Spielfogel "We take great pride in caring of the needs of our patients using the latest medical and surgical techniques. We partner with our patients in their care and want them to fully understand their medical problem and treatment that we can provide. Our friendly staff is always available to answer any questions you may have,"

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  • Podiatric Foot Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Spielfogel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendon Injuries

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Foot Surgery
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Ingrown Toenail Treatment
  • Midfoot Fracture and-or Dislocation Surgery
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Toenail Removal

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brooklyn College, B.S.
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • New York College Of Podiatric Medicine-D.P.M.
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • Foot Surgery-New York College Of Podiatric Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991
  • Board Certifications-American Board Of Foot and Ankle Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Spielfogel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Spielfogel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Spielfogel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Spielfogel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Spielfogel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Spielfogel

3.4

Dr. Spielfogel?
Dr. Spielfogel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Spielfogel, DPM
RecentHighestLowest
I went to the doctor when I twisted my ankle. He immediately did xrays and then sent me for an MRI to see if I broke anything. I had a frature and he put me in a boot for 6 weeks. He took great care of me for those 6 weeks and made sure I healed properly. Love this office.
Angie in New York – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Spielfogel, DPM?
He is a very caring, professional Dr. he explained what I had and he gave me my options for me to decide the best approach. He took his time and answered all my questions. Greatly satisfied with the office staff and with Dr. Spielfogel
Ana in New York – Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Spielfogel, DPM?
Just went for a second surgical opinion on my PCP's recommendation. Great doctor and staff. Will be scheduling my surgery with him.
Brooklyn, NY – Aug 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Spielfogel, DPM?
Do not waste your time or money with this doctor. I saw him for 3-4 years and was never diagnosed properly for acute pain in my foot. After switching doctors, my new doctor not only had an idea as to what the problem was on the first visit, but I was diagnosed within 2 months & I am now receiving...Read More
New York, NY – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Spielfogel, DPM?
I was just in for an appt on a friend's recommendation and I found that Dr. Spielfogel exceeded my expectations. He was friendly and nice and was able to get to the root of my problem which 2 other doctors couldn't figure out. I highly recommend him.
new york, ny – Feb 20, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Spielfogel?