Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. William Shine Jr, DC
Dr. William Shine Jr, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Greensburg, PA. He has been practicing for 13 years.

133 Donohoe Rd

Greensburg, PA 15601

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Shine Jr

• Chiropractic
  • Functional Neurology

Dr. Shine Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Concussion
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Neck Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • American Chiropractic Neurology Board Certification
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Shine Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shine Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Shine Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shine Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shine Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shine Jr to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Shine Jr's Performance
Doctor Spent minimal time (usually only 10 minutes) doing limited vestibular/ocular rehabilitation with me for a concussion over several months. Did not improve under this doctor's care and was told a slew of mental issues were my problems (I sought a second opinion after this - they're not. I just have a concussion). I would maybe recommend Dr. Shine for his chiropractic care & ease of scheduling but absolutely not for rehabilitation or medical advice on a concussion. There's better out there.
in Greensburg pa |
Our whole family goes to Dr. Shine. He is absolutely wonderful. I suffer from severe back problems and was told I needed to have surgery. I haven't needed to have surgery and I am not on any pain meds since I started seeing Dr. Shine.
in Greensburg, PA |
Best chiropractor in the area...went in barely able to walk/workout, he quickly diagnosed me, addressed the issue and had me on the mend without multiple return visits. Highly recommended--everyone in my family now goes here!
in New York, NY |
I had the misfortune of having to talk with dr shine about his treatment of my 10yr old daughter. He was very unprofessional, swearing on the phone call and shunning me for asking him to stop swearing. He recommended expensive and very expensive laser treatments for my daughters growing pains. This is after 2 podiatrist with many more years experience told my ex wife to get my daughter off crutches. He puts her in 2 walking boots and crutches after she had been on crutches for over 5 month.
in West Newton PA |
I have a lot of back issues such as degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis. Dr. Shine has been the only chiropractor that has been able to offer relief for these plus the pounding headaches I get from this. My daughter seen him for her concussion and he has helped her tremendously. I tell anyone and everyone that will listen that this is the place to go. The staff is friendly and they are responsible in scheduling so no waiting for hours to be seen.Dr. Shine is a great and caring doctor.
Have you seen Dr. William Shine Jr, DC?
Are you Dr. Shine Jr?