Dr. William Shine Jr, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Shine Jr
133 Donohoe Rd Greensburg, PA 15601

Dr. William Shine Jr, DC is a chiropractor in Greensburg, PA and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 2004 and specializes in chiropractic and neurology.

Dr. Shine Jr accepts

Dr. Shine Jr accepts the following insurance:

Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Community Blue PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Shine Jr treats your condition or procedure

4.1

Dr. Shine Jr?
Dr. Shine Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Shine Jr, DC
Doctor Spent minimal time (usually only 10 minutes) doing limited vestibular/ocular rehabilitation with me for a concussion over several months. Did not improve under this doctor's care and was told a slew of mental issues were my problems (I sought a second opinion after this - they're not. I just have a concussion). I would maybe recommend Dr. Shine for his chiropractic care & ease of scheduling but absolutely not for rehabilitation or medical advice on a concussion. There's better out there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Shine Jr, DC?
Our whole family goes to Dr. Shine. He is absolutely wonderful. I suffer from severe back problems and was told I needed to have surgery. I haven't needed to have surgery and I am not on any pain meds since I started seeing Dr. Shine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Shine Jr, DC?
Best chiropractor in the area...went in barely able to walk/workout, he quickly diagnosed me, addressed the issue and had me on the mend without multiple return visits. Highly recommended--everyone in my family now goes here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Shine Jr, DC?
I had the misfortune of having to talk with dr shine about his treatment of my 10yr old daughter. He was very unprofessional, swearing on the phone call and shunning me for asking him to stop swearing. He recommended expensive and very expensive laser treatments for my daughters growing pains. This is after 2 podiatrist with many more years experience told my ex wife to get my daughter off crutches. He puts her in 2 walking boots and crutches after she had been on crutches for over 5 month.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Shine Jr, DC?
I have a lot of back issues such as degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis. Dr. Shine has been the only chiropractor that has been able to offer relief for these plus the pounding headaches I get from this. My daughter seen him for her concussion and he has helped her tremendously. I tell anyone and everyone that will listen that this is the place to go. The staff is friendly and they are responsible in scheduling so no waiting for hours to be seen.Dr. Shine is a great and caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Shine Jr, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Shine Jr?