Podiatric Surgery  |
Male
Dr. William Sachs, DPM
Dr. William Sachs, DPM is a podiatric surgery doctor who practices in Shrewsbury, NJ. He has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Sachs is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center- Southern Campus.

Adult & Child Foot Care

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Sachs

Dr. Sachs' Experience

Dr. Sachs' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatric Surgery

• Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Sachs does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Plantar Fasciitis

• Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Temple University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Sachs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sachs has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sachs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sachs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sachs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sachs to family and friends
Dr. Sachs' Performance
in Toms River |
OMG!!! What can I say?!?! I had degenerative arthritis in my big toe...from the beginning (1/18/17), to present the Doctor as well as his staff treated me AWESOMELY!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR!!! THANK YOU DOCTOR SACHS!!! in less than 2 months I'M DRIVING!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!
Tinton Falls, NJ |
Every aspect of my involvement with Dr. Sachs’ office has been positive. This includes a friendly and helpful staff, Dr. Sachs patiently answering my questions, his office working with my insurance company. I never feel rushed and I always feel welcome. Most recently, Dr. Sachs performed my bunion surgery. He and his staff accommodated my complicated schedule, allowing me to have my off-season surgery, complete my subsequent physical therapy, and get back on the field without missing a game.
in atlantic highlands, nj |
The doctor visit was fine. I did not like that after I arrived the staff questioned my insurance, and did not take my word for it that one healthcare was the primary or that I did not need a referral. They should check this prior to a visit. They told me the secondary was the primary and that they did not accept it. Were they being dismissive on purpose because they saw my son was special needs, and they didn't want to treat him? I called the ins co back infront of her and voila I was right.
Lakewood, NJ |
Dr. Sachs is very skilled and thorough. I had bunion surgery last summer, and I healed and recovered beautifully! If you are putting off dealing with your foot issues like I did, stop delaying and call for an appointment now! You'll be glad you did. The office staff are lovely and friendly.
Lincroft, NJ |
The staff was so friendly and Dr. Sachs was so patient with my son. It takes a special type of person to handle an anxious 3 year old and they all did a great job!
in Morganville, NJ |
I needed to have Hallux Limitus surgery. My condition had been ongoing for a while, primarily due to flat feet. I had the operation in August by Dr. Sachs in Shrewsbury. He is fantastic to say the least. He exudes confidence with professional appeal and a sense of humor. His office staff is like no other, on top of insurance paperwork and they reassure you through the process. No one likes to lose their mobility, but if you have to, this is the office team for you.
in Wall, NJ |
Dr. Sachs took care of my bunion with little to no pain during the whole process. Everyone was very accommodating from scheduling the surgery to the follow up appointments. Office staff is EXCELLENT!!! Would highly recommend Dr. Sachs and his staff.
in Toms River, NJ |
The office staff is caring, helpful and always welcoming. They were very accomodating when scheduling my appointments. I was treated by Dr. Sachs for a diabetic ulcer on my foot that took almost 10 months to heal. This situation had the potential of ending very badly. Dr. Sachs treated me on a weekly basis, committed to the utmost care in which he literally saved my foot. I was grateful to be referred to this office and receive such outstanding care. I would refer others without any hesitation
in Highlands, NJ |
I am very satisfied with the work Dr. Sachs did for me. The surgery done on my foot was top notch. the staff in the office are really nice and professional.
in Middletown, NJ |
Dr. Sachs is THE Best. I've been going to him for my varuious foot problems for more than 15 years. He is very skillful and has always taken care of my problem the FIRST time. I never need followup visits. His staff is also GREAT and very accomadating in giving me a quick appointment.
in Toms River, NJ |
I am a diabetic and have relied on Dr. Sachs for his expertise and the excellent care he has given to me in caring for the health of my feet. He and his staff make my wife and I feel very comfortable and assured that we are getting the best of care. Charles D.
in Beachwood, NJ |
Dr Sachs is always very clear on his explanations and expectations of your recovery. His office staff is always friendly, caring and always on top of your needs such as wraps, braces or meds.
in Red Bank, NJ |
this doctor i fantastic! His staff is wonderful too. Excellent care!!
Have you seen Dr. William Sachs, DPM?
Are you Dr. Sachs?