Dr. William Molesky, DC

Chiropractic Rehabilitation ·  Male

Dr. Molesky

"Dr. Molesky is a gift to his profession. I was very skeptical that I could benefit from chiropractic services. I am amazed....Dr. Molesky used cold laser therapy, hydro massage, and a corrective exercise regime for me to do at home. After a few weeks following Dr. Molesky's plan, my neck pain went from a 9 to a 0. He is personable and truly cares about his patients' well being. Thank you Dr. Molesky!"

Read Review

"I saw Dr. Molesky for terrible sciatica pain in my hip and left leg that I had been suffering with for 3 months. My MRI showed a herniated disk and severe stenosis. After just a few visits I am happy to say I am pain free. Dr Molesky is very knowledgeable and has all the latest equipment including the new Cold Laser. He will help you get better and teach you what you need to do to stay that way. I highly recommended Dr Molesky."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Molesky

Dr. Molesky?
Dr. Molesky's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William Molesky, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
Dr. Molesky helped me greatly with my neck problems. He used accupuncture, laser, massage, exercises, etc. to solve the problem. He's very patient and considerate. I'm glad i found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
I am a commercial construction painter and I went to see Dr. Molesky with a back muscle spasm. He had me pain free and back to full work ability in just two weeks. He also put me on an exercise program to strengthen my core muscles. In two weeks I have doubled my max push up and squats amounts. I’m feeling better than I have in a long time. Thanks Dr. Molesky!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
Dr. Molesky has definitely gone above and beyond to accommodate around my schedule and provided outstanding care. I've been able to relieve continuous pain i've had for years and reduce down the level of pain and increase sleep levels.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
Dr. Molesky was the third doctor I went to see for my problems after injuring my arm and neck after moving items that were too heavy. I also spent 6 months not getting a good night sleep because I would be waken up in the middle of the night with a burning sensation in my hand and numbness in my fingers. It was awful. Dr. Molesky changed my life and I am forever grateful for the recommendation I received about him from another satisfied patient. I give him my highest referral rating possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
Dr william Molesky is a great chiropractor and acupuncturist ! Great bedside manner, and Has helped me get back playing professional Golf again. He really cares about me and all his patients! Thanks Doc, I can never repay you for takeing my pain away and increasing my flexibility! It also has gained me 10 yards off the tee ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
Dr. Molesky is professional and very knowledgeable. I am so happy that I found him. After suffering with chronic annoying neck & shoulder pain for years, he gave me my life back; no longer depressed, sore and inactive! I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
By far the most exceptional physician I’ve ever met. His bedside manners are unsurpassed, his continued education in the field to give his patients the best treatment is above excellent. I started treatment with Dr. Molesky in December, I never had such a positive experience while being examined/treated by a physician. He’s compassionate. Educated me on how and why my pain derived from, the mechanisms by which was the best to treat, and all with a smile. I feel in the BEST shape of my LIFE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
Dr. Molesky is amazing!!! He's the reason I have gotten so much of my mobility back after my broken arm incident. Very thorough and takes the time to explain what's going on. A true expert in his field. You can tell, Dr. Molesky is excited about healing and educating all his patients. This is what makes him unique and exceptional in his field. I will continue referring all my friends and family members to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
A true educated & experienced professional. He is detailed, thorough, caring, compassionate & educates his patients along the way back to wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
Dr. Molesky is absolutely awesome! His not just very knowledgeable and intelligent, but also very committed to healing and educating his patience. You can tell, Dr. Molesky is excited about healing and educating all his patients. This is what makes him unique and exceptional in his field. don't know anyone else like him!Because of Dr. Molesky, I just finished my first Marathon! I'm very grateful to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
The best helps me big time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
I can't say enough for the care I have received from Doctor Molesky all the years, I have been his patient. I am a retired New York Fire Fighter and had many surgeries while I was on the job that caused different problems later in life for me. Doctor Molesky has always been able to help me with any of those problems. He is very friendly, thorough and professional. I would never think
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
I would wait whatever time it took to see Dr. Molesky. He is extremely knowledgeable, intelligent and really practices what he preaches! He has helped me and many of my friends and my family members to live pain free with great success! To me he is the best Chiropractor in Palm Beach County!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
Dr. Molesky, is a refreshing experience for anyone needing chiropractic care. Dr. Molesky, has treated my pain and discomfort without medication in just 3 visits, which for me was a major blessing. The alternative was surgery, as suggested by a primary physician. His approach of chiropractic adjustment, non-evasive electronic acupuncture and instructional exercise to do at home made, me completely pain free and enjoying normal mobility. I would certainly recommend. Thanks DOC, you're the best!
The best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
I was diagnosed a few months ago with 2 herniated discs in the C portion of my spine. I was in a lot of pain, stressed out, and depressed. Having to tolerate pain of that caliber daily was just not a way to live. I am a healthy 37 year old woman, with no other underlying medical conditions. Dr. Molesky was informative, kind, and understood my injury and how to fix it. I am finally feeling better after all this time being in pain, I can actually have my healthy lifestyle back. He's truly a gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
He is absolutely terrific! He's knowledgeable and friendly and thorough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William Molesky, DC?
Prior finding Dr Molesky, I spent a lot of money and time with several other places dealing with my issues caused by neck herniated discs. I had no good result. Dr Molesky evaluated my condition thoroughly and put together the treatment plan focused on me. After 4 visits, I already started seeing improvement. After 5 wks treatment, my neck pain and stiffness, my weakness in the arms are gone. I can't thank Dr Molesky enough and will recommend him without doubt.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Molesky?

Dr. Molesky is dedicated to finding solutions to target your unique needs, whether you are suffering from back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even just plain old muscular tightness and tension.Dr. Molesky uses a holistic approach

• Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

International Academy Of Medicall Acupuncture
Nova Southeastern University
Nova Southeastern University
1996
Long Island University (Cw Post)
1996

• Graduated with Honors ( Palmer Chiropractic ), 02/25/2006
  • Clinical Excellence ( Palmer Chiropractic Clinic), 02/25/2006

Dr. Molesky accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Molesky has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(954) 547-5877Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Molesky treats your condition or procedure