Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. William McDermott, DC
Dr. William McDermott, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Havre de Grace, MD.

319 S Union Ave

Havre de Grace, MD 21078

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. McDermott

• Chiropractic

Dr. McDermott does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. McDermott is unavailable at this time.

Dr. McDermott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McDermott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McDermott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McDermott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McDermott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McDermott to family and friends
Dr. McDermott's Performance
in Darlington MD |
I have seen many chiropractors over the years, Dr. McDermott has given me the best results by far compared to any other chiropractor I have ever seen. I feel like a new person.
in Port Deposit, MD |
Dr. McDermott is an excellent chiropractor. He quickly gave me relief from my lower back pain. In addition, he detected problems with my neck that I hadn't even discussed with him. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. He takes his time, listens, and gives clear information. Plays great music too :)
in Havre de Grace |
Excellent work on frozen shoulder. Dr. McDermott fixed my shoulder problem after expensive Osteopath treatments failed. Highly recommended.
in Port Deposit |
My lower back went out about two weeks ago. (I drive a truck & additionally have been doing a LOT of lifting in the last six months) An old friend recommended to go see Dr. Bill as he is known in the office. 1st day i knew i had come to the right place.Dr. Bill is very intuitive & treatments were a breeze. I won't hesitate to recommend McDermott Chiropractic!
in Havre de Grace, MD |
Dr. McDermott is both kind and caring in his Chiropractic practice. He thoroughly evaluates your problem by closely listening to answers to his questions as well as answering those posed by his patients. Having gone to him a half dozen or so years ago, I returned in order to have him assess an arm/shoulder problem. In less than a half dozen or so visits, results are thankfully already apparent! Also, Margaret (Dr. McDermott's office assistant) is an asset in providing friendly care.
Havre De Grace, MD |
The only reason I did not give Dr. Bill a five star review is because my condition has not gone away completely. It has however diminished and improved. Dr. Bill is knowledgeable and kind and careful. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
in Baltimore, MD |
A GREAT DOCTOR, WHO WILL TAKE THE TIME TO UNDERSTAND YOU AND YOUR '''PAIN @ DISCOMFORT.'' I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 23 YEARS.
in Aberdeen, MD |
After 12 visits to Dr. McDermott I am able to use my arms again and have been able to forgo back surgery. I can sleep without using medication and feel like I am living again. I would encourage one to try his practice before surgery!
Washington, DC |
Timely setvice, good atmosphere
in North East, MD |
Dr Bill is a great, caring Chiropractor!
in Fulton, NY |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Bill to anyone. He has "magic" hands. I would go into his office on crutches or with a cane and come out not needing any help walking. He is helping my daughter now. He is an awesome chiropractor!
in North East, MD |
After seven years of pain, discomfort & many MD' s prescriptions of drugs injections and multiple diagnoses and attempts to rectify my condition of cervical dystonia it is only thru Dr Bill's treatment of two weeks has brought the greatest relief. Highly recommended!!
in Port Deposit, MD |
Dr. Bill and Margaret, his receptionist/assistant, have been great! They are always friendly, caring, and attentive to your needs!
in aberdeen md |
Dr McDermott has been taking care my wife and myself for years. When my wife had a car accident he got her walking again. Really helped her with her neck. Great Doctor!!!!! Just can't say enough.
in Port Deposit, MD |
I have received excellent care by Dr McDermott. He is willing to stay late if you are running late and called ahead. He takes walk ins which is wonderful for a working parent!
in Havre de Grace, MD |
Dr. McDermott got me moving after chemo when I was stiff and in pain. His knowledge and caring is impressive. He has gotten me back on track many times in the past 16 years. The environment in his office is peaceful and relaxing. I strongly recommend him.
in Aberdeen, MD |
Dr McDermott is friendly and knows his stuff. I have been suffering from arm and leg pain for years. After going to see him and seeking his advice and treatments I feel awesome!! I'd recommend his services to anyone.
in Rising Sun, MD |
He uses various techniques for relief and comfort. I always leave feeling better, and my ease increases with time.
in Conowingo, MD |
Dr. McDermott and his staff are awesome. They make you feel like you are at a friends place while you are there.
in Havre de Grace, MD |
Dr. Bill is thorough and pleasant and has relieved my lower back pain. His technique is gentle yet firm. The end result is that he gets the job done. He also works with the whole patient. He care and is interested in improving your life.
in Conowingo, MD |
at 70 he keeps me functional without pain meds
in Havre de Grace, MD |
Dr. Bill is the best! Every time my back acts up, he fixes it. I've always been seen the same day I call. I don't know what I'd do without him!
Port Deposit |
Ive been a patient for 14 yrs. for one thing or another from Job related injury, back pain, foot plantar issues. All done without medications!
Dr. Bill is the best! I'd recommend him to anyone who needs help with back pain. Their relaxed scheduling is very convenient.
Have you seen Dr. William McDermott, DC?
Are you Dr. McDermott?