Dr. William Kelley, DPT

Dr. William Kelley, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Dr. William Kelley, DPT is a physical therapist in South Miami, FL and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from University Of Miami in 2016 and specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.Read his story

5966 S Dixie Hwy Ste 401

South Miami, FL 33143

• Ambetter
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kelley

Dr. Kelley's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kelley "I was born on a beef farm in rural Maine where I was raised throughout my formative years. I spent a lot of time playing sports throughout my youth as well as enjoying the natural beauty of Maine. Being raised on a farm I developed a hardened work ethic and deep drive for success. I received my undergraduate degree in Athletic Training from the University of Maine then my doctorate in Physical Therapy from the University of Miami. I continue to stay involved in athletics and personal fitness to maintain a healthy lifestyle. I also enjoy SCUBA diving, fishing and taking my dog, Bear, to the beach and the various parks near my home in Coconut Grove."

This content was provided by Dr. Kelley "My philosophy is to treat the entire patient, not just the site of injury in order to maximize function and minimize symptoms. I utilize a variety of treatment approaches to provide the patient with the best results in the shortest time frame."

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training
  • Sports Medicine

Dr. Kelley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Aquatic Therapy

• University Of Maine-Orono
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2012
  • University Of Miami
    Medical School | Graduated 2016

Dr. Kelley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kelley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kelley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kelley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kelley's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kelley to family and friends