Dr. William July, PHD

Psychology ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. July

Dr. William July, PHD is a psychologist in Houston, TX. He specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. July accepts

Dr. July accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Blue Cross
Cenpatico Behavioral Health
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Medicaid
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Superior HealthPlan
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. July treats your condition or procedure

Dr. July's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD Testing
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Psychological Testing

Our focus is to provided personalized, professional, and high quality clinical services to meet your specific needs.

• Psychology

4.1

Dr. July?
Dr. July's Performance
What People Say About Dr. William July, PHD
Highly Recommend! He is the best dr with big heart and amazing Attitude! He came to Dallas just to help us!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
He is an amazing doctor he transmits such a peace he help my family so much and because of his help we have a better quality of life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
Dr. July is an amazing Doctor. His very helpful and understanding. I would recommend people to visit him for any kind reasons or problem they have. He will take care of you and he will make sure you get all the help you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
I met with Dr. July to be assessed for ADHD. I was very nervous since I had been considering taking this step for several years, but finally made the decision to pursue it after continuing to struggle with the same challenges repeatedly over time. Dr. July has a disarming personality that immediately put me at ease. His courteous, professional manner took the edge off of the experience, and he was able to explain complex issues to me in layman's terms that I could understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
Dr. July was very professional and personable. He was very clear on the testing procedure and timing of results. I have reached out to him (now a few years later) requesting another copy of my results, and he responded within the week. I recommended him to my younger brother and sister, and they were equally satisfied with Dr. July. All three of us highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
Dr July did a court report evaluation on me. I was nervous and he makes me feel relaxed. He told me all the details so I understand this report. His office is quiet place and they gave me help with questions. Because of dr july it was not a bad experience like I thought it was going to be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
I used to refer all my clients to Dr. July, but for the past 6 months I have received multiple complaints from my clients stating that Dr. July's staff is rude, demeaning, and discourteous to the clients. My personal experience with Dr. July is one that has shown a lack of professionalism in making timely reports. Dr. July does not respond to emails and if he does, it takes at least 3 emails for him to reply without the information that you are requesting. Will no longer be referring my clients.
I'm open to constructive criticism but I must...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
We took our son to be tested for ADD/ADHD with Dr. July. The first appointment he spoke with my husband and I regarding our concerns about our son and he did a one on one discussion with our son. We schedule two additional appointments for the testing and evaluations which only involved Dr. July and our son. Dr. July even requested to receive our son?s teachers concerns as well. His report diagnosis were very helpful to our son?s teachers and our son?s education. I appreciate everything he did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
My son and I went to Dr. July for ADD/ADHD testing. My introverted, shy, almost non-talkative son connected with him immediately. Out of the 3 sessions it took to determine quality outcomes and strategies that I could take back to his school, my son really did not want me around and felt comfortable enough to be with Dr. July on his own; a major step for my son. Thanks, Dr. July.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
We feel that Dr. July has been instrumental in saving our son's life. After a 3rd suicide attempt, we saw Dr. July in his Austin office. He worked us in right away and did a consultation with us, and, our son, with testing/evaluations/therapy. Most people with our son's diagnosis have a difficult time adapting into the real world as an adult but after seeing Dr. July as needed for several years, we are grateful & proud that he now has a full time job, driving, & living a quality life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
Very informative and helped my son feel comfortable and confident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?
I have been trying to contact anyone at Dr. July's office to set up an apt for ADHD testing and it is impossible to communicate with his staff. I have sent emails which I'm still waiting for a response, I have left voicemails which have yet to be answered. I would highly suggest not wasting your time trying to contact him, it's not worth it. I can't speak for the cleanliness or environment of this Dr. because I can't even make an apt, but I would not recommend even trying.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. William July, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. July?