Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
William Horvath, ARNP
William Horvath, ARNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He is 61 years old. William Horvath is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs.

Matthew S. Lief, M.D. Pediatric/Adult Urology

9750 NW 33rd St Ste 218

Coral Springs, FL 33065

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Health Net

Learn about William Horvath

My practice is grounded in caring. I pride myself on providing all of my patients with high-quality, personalized and compassionate care. I am a holistic Provider with tremendous support and available expertise from my collaborating physician (Dr. Lief). I am extremely pro-teaching and find that it is of paramount importance for patients to have all of their questions answered and all procedures and therapies to be fully understood. We gladly accept emergency and same-day appointments.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult & Pediatric Urology
  • Emergency Medicine

William Horvath does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bladder Cancer
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Prostatitis
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Epididymitis
  • Testicular Cancer
  • Testicular Dysfunction
  • Urge Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Varicocele

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Aspiration (Removal of Substance from Body)
  • Destruction of Penile Lesion

• Queensborough College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1980
  • Florida Atlantic University Msn, Family Practice Arnp
    Other Education | Completed 2010

William Horvath has no awards or honors listed.

William Horvath has no media or publications listed.

William Horvath does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are William Horvath and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

William Horvath's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending William Horvath to family and friends
William Horvath's Performance
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I was very pleased with how William Horvath took the time to explain everything & answer all my questions. I would highly recommend this practice.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Communication skills are very important for someone in Mr. Horvath's profession. I can state with the highest confidence that Bill's communication skills, both listening and speaking, and his sensitivity to his patients' concerns, are very highly developed. A visit to the urologist can create a lot of apprehension for any patient, myself included. Bill's reassuring manner was greatly appreciated.
in Delray Beach, FL |
After my bout with acute prostatitis I was referred to Dr. Lief and had the fortunate experience of being examined by Mr. Horvath. He was cordial and took the extra time to explain in great detail my situation and the various treatment options. His bedside manner is exemplary.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Great medical professional, very personable and relaxed. Didn't make me feel like he wanted me in and out. Answered all my questions and recommended one more additional visit to make sure we cover everything.
in Coconut Creek |
I'm new to this practice, after not being very satisfied with the doctor who took over my original urologist's practice. Everyone in this office seems to take a genuine interest in their patient. I have visited two times, one of which was on short notice, and they fit me in and took care of my issue. Bill Horvath took as much time as I needed to answer my questions, and I never felt rushed or that my question was not important. Glad that I have found a place where I am in good hands.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
William is a great guy who will address all you needs. They now have me as a long time patient and the staff is efficient and professional. The best is the fact that William works with Dr Lief so I have full faith in any of our treatment plans.
in Margate, FL |
This doctor will set a comforting environment for the patient. Very knowledgeable and informative. These types of doctor visits are usually unsettling, however Doctor Horvath easily sets ease. He goes the extra mile by making himself easily accessible for questions or concerns. I would definitely recommend this doctor without hesitation.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
From the time I enter the Office I was treated with respect and courtesy and seen in a very timely manner. Everybody, from the front desk to the individual who took my vitals to William Harvath who treated me did you fill in and officiant courteous and cordial way. The intake and a valuation was highly professional. I do work in the medical field myself I could tell when a medical professional might be acting like they care and this office and staff truly do...that includes William Horvath.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Excellent professional and even better person !!. One day during a routine exam it detect in my hand what it seen to be a melanoma, after I left the office before I got to my car I was getting a call form my Family Dr. about it. He waste no time to contact her !!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Bill is a good listener, gives clear answers, and very frank. Which I like!
in Plantation, Florida |
His professionalism and thoroughness were refreshing. As was his ability to listen and consider all treatment options.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Great bed side manor. Very informative. First time there and I really felt comfortable. Definitely would recommend him and his staff.
great guy down to earth
Coral Springs Florida |
William Horvath made the visit great! He actually listens to patients and is very frank with you.
in Coral Springs,FL |
I went into see Dr. Lief on very short notice because of severe back & testical pain. The office runs SO smoothly! After taking my vitals & some routine questions I was quickly greeted by Bill (William Horvath). He immediately put me at ease with his personable approach. It's never comfortable to have your genitals inspected, but Bill was very professional and made the entire experience pleasant. He helped with prescriptions & a plan that helped immediately. I would DEFINITELY recommend Bill!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Bill is extremely knowledgeable, has a great "bedside manner" and paid close attention to the details of why I was there. He answered all of my questions and upon leaving, he assured me I could call anytime to ask any questions that may come up. I might add that the entire staff was great and even arranged a same day appointment for me. From start to finish, my experience with all involved was exceptional. As a side note, I don't usually write reviews but felt compelled to do so this time.
in Coconut Creek, Fl |
Bill was absolutely wonderful taking care of my 91 year old mother! He figured out what was wrong with her when others did not take the time to thoroughly examine her complaint. She had to see him several times this past year and he was always patient and caring, taking time to explain everything to her. She loves him, as do I for helping her and treating her with such respect. Thank you Bill, keep up the great work!!
in Parkland, FL |
Very easy to talk too. Explains everything in layman's terms.
in Delray Beach,Fl |
With all the doctors/nurses I have seen, never has one actually called to check on me after any procedure/diagnosis, except for William Horvath who works with Dr.Matthew Lief (Urologist).William Horvath (ARNP) is an exception to the rule with his knowledge and expertise. He made me feel comfortable and with his decision on a unrelated issue after a procedure,this decision/diagnosis helped me gain my health back along with Dr.Lief's expertise and knowledge.I would recommend Bill to anybody.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr Bill is a great practitioner.He is friendly and warm. Listens to your problems and discusses them with you.Asks how he can help and together you come up with a treatment plan. Very understanding and really listens to you. I am so glad i found Dr Bill.
Have you seen William Horvath, ARNP?
Are you William Horvath?

2801 N State Road 7
Margate, FL 33063

Dermatology
Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)