Dr. William Hatch, OD

Dr. William Hatch, OD

Optometry  |
Male
Dr. William Hatch, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Orem, UT. Read his story

820 N 980 W

Orem, UT 84057

• Altius Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Hatch

Dr. Hatch's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hatch "Dr Hatch specializes in providing cont lens and glasses prescriptions. Dr. hatch is experienced in prosthetic contact lenses and specialty contact lenses for keratoconus (corneal irregularities that can lead to vision distortion) and other corneal abnormalities Dr. Hatch is also trained in medical optomistic care and co-management of refractive surgery."

• Optometry

Dr. Hatch does not have any board certifications listed.

• Astigmatism

• Contact Lens Exams
  • Diabetic Eye Exam
  • Eyeglasses
  • Soft Contact Lenses

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Hatch is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hatch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hatch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hatch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hatch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hatch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hatch to family and friends
Dr. Hatch's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I saw Dr. Hatch at Excel's Orem office and had a great experience. The staff was friendly and helpful, and Dr. Hatch seemed to really enjoy his work. I really felt like I was getting the best possible care, and he spent a lot of time answering my questions.
in Orem, UT |
Dr. Hatch is very considerate of me and my questions. I found his staff to be kind and welcoming. I felt that I was given enough time during my appointment - it wasn't rushed. I will continue to see him in the future!
in Provo, UT |
Dr Hatch is very thorough and does all the exam himself. He found something I didn't even know I had and I grew up going to eye doctors for glasses. I recommended by friends and cousins to him and they were very happy as well! He is a great! The wait time is never to long either.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Was able see Doctor Hatch same day, staff was helpful. Was very impressed with Doctor Hatch and how much time he took to explain everything. Would highly recommend him to my friends and neighbors.
in Provo, UT |
Dr. Hatch was extremely thorough with me when I saw him. I felt very sure my vision was as good as it could be and that there was no way I wasn?t very healthy.
in Lehi, UT |
Dr Hatch is such a great Dr to see. He was really really friendly with me and spent time he needed with me to check my vision. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He really is great!!
in Orem, UT |
Finding a doctor in any field who takes time to work with you on a one-on-one basis to diagnose, treat and explain conditions is rare. Dr. Hatch is one of the exceptions. The service has been great and I will use him in the future.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Dr. Hatch works in both the Orem and Provo clinic, I have always seen him at the Orem office. He does share an office with a Pediatric Ophthalmologist so it can get a little loud at times, if you don't mind the noise then I would recommend seeing him at Orem. Dr. Hatch spent about 30 straight minutes with me in the exam room, not his assistant, but the actual doctor. I was super impressed by this and the abundance of knowledge in his field. Will definitely continue to go here!
in Mapleton, UT |
He's more thorough than any other optometrist I've ever gone to, I felt like I could trust him and ask any questions I had.
in Maple ton, UT |
He was very friendly, considerate, and knowledgeable. The eye examination was very thorough and efficient, and I feel very comfortable with the prescription I received.
in Spanish Fork, UT |
Dr. Hatch is fantastic! He is very personable and knowledgeable in his field. He answered every one of my questions and explained them in a way that I could understand. He remembered things that we had talked about from my previous appointment. He followed up with me and gave me his suggestions.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I had a great experience with Dr. Hatch. He is very knowledgable and friendly and it is clear he genuinely cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. William Hatch, OD?
Are you Dr. Hatch?