Chiropractic  |
Dr. William Greenwood, DC
Dr. Greenwood has helped thousands of patients find relief from their back pain, neck pain, and body pain in his over 30 years of practice. He is the only Chiropractor in Missouri who is also a Licensed* Naturopathic Physician. He is also certified in acupuncture and meridian therapy. Dr. Greenwood developed his unique 3 step approach to healing through years of extensive study and practice. At Chiropractor Plus, we treat our patients like family. We care about them and want to help them get out of pain as quickly as possible. Your health affects everything in your life, including your relationship with your family and friends, the quality of your work, your ability to enjoy the things that mean the most to you, your emotional state, and whether you can get a restful sleep and recharge for the next day. My responsibility and privilege as a doctor is to help you feel your best again as quickly as possible and to recommend a program that will help you keep feeling that way. No doctor can guarantee a cure for any disease or condition. But at Chiropractor Plus, we do believe that all patients should have reasonable assurances of what they can expect while receiving treatment at our clinic. Our commitment to you: • To be completely honest. • To expect 100% effort on our part to provide quality care. • To receive a referral to other health care professions when your condition indicates treatment is needed outside the scope of our practice. • To receive courteous and respectful care by both doctor and supporting staff. • To include your input in the development of your individualized treatment plan. • To be assured of the confidentiality of records and information regarding your treatment or status. • To an explanation of fees for your approval before you receive care. Dr. Greenwood was an Adjunct Clinical Professor for National College of Naturopathic Medicine(NCNM), training primary care naturopathic physicians in his Washington family practice. Dr. Greenwood also served as a team doctor for the Weber State University cross country, track, and women's basketball teams, taking care of athletic injuries and helping athletes improve their performance. *Dr. Greenwood maintains a license as a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) in Washington State, where he practiced for 7 years as a primary care physician as an ND in Anacortes Natural Family Clinic.

1361 W Mount Vernon St

Nixa, MO 65714

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Greenwood

I treat my patients like family.  At Chiropractor Plus you'll be treated with compassion.  I want to understand what you're going through.  What you feel is important.  I'll take time to discuss your progress with you.  Your care will be personalized for your specific needs and desires.

We are usually able to see you the same day you call and you will receive care that day so that you don't have to wait to feel better.  We welcome walk-ins so that you can get the care you need when you need it.

All of our treatments are drug free so that you can avoid the harmful side effects of pharmaceutical drugs.

We keep our fees low so that you can afford the treatment that you need. Our office visits are less expensive than most insurance copays.

I have over 30 years experience and can include chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, naturopathic therapies, chiropractic physical therapies, spinal decompression, exercise programs, laboratory work, nutrition, healing herbs, Chinese formulations, and homeopathy to energize the innate healing power within so that you can overcome injury or disease and feel good again.

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Naturopathy

Dr. Greenwood does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Spinal Decompression
  • Wellness Coaching
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Logan College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • National College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Ross University / School Of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Greenwood has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Greenwood has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Greenwood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenwood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenwood's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenwood to family and friends
Dr. Greenwood's Performance
in Nixa, MO |
I have chronic back and neck problems. Dr. Greenwood is the most effective chiropractor I have ever been to. I always leave feeling so much better. I like the therapies he has in the office. The spinal decompression has really helped my low back. He does more than just chiropractic and has helped me with arthritis, colds, flus and even depression. He's helped my children with back pain and earaches. If you're looking for a natural care, this is a great place to go.
in Nixa, MO |
Great doctor! I nevr have a long wait. Great service and very affordable!
in Nixa, MO |
I have had chronic back pain for years and recently my neck pain greatly increased with arm numbness. Since seeing Dr Greenwood, my numbness is greatly decreased and neck pain completely manageable. Dr G is personable and truly cares about my wellness. Dee, office manager is wonderful and makes everything easy.
Nixa, MO |
I have dealt with hip pain for several years. I went to Dr. Greenwood yesterday and after one appointment I felt more stable walking. I was very impressed that he called me last night just to check on me and make sure I was icing the area and felt OK. I woke up today basically pain free for the first time in weeks. He lets you know what he is doing and why before hand and is very gentle. I highly recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. William Greenwood, DC?
Are you Dr. Greenwood?