Chiropractic  |
Dr. William Doscher, DC
Like many of my colleagues I was attracted to my profession for the relief that chiropractic treatments gave me. Through my youth and into my twenties I was plagued with low back pain. After conventional methods and even surgery failed I had my first chiropractic treatment at the age of 27 in Montpelier Vermont, upon the urging of a friend. After several treatments a marked change took place; diminished pain and a restoration of normal balance and posture. After graduating from Palmer Chiropractic College I started my practice in NW Oklahoma City in January of 1980 and have been here ever since. The majority of my patients are 'regulars' and in fact I'm now seeing the grandchildren of patients I started treating all those years ago. I believe the main reason we have such a regular patient base is because they know I and my staff genuinely care about helping them, which is reflected in the quality of care and the amount of time spent with each patient. It's a friendly, non-officious but professional place people seem comfortable with.

4225 NW 36th St

Oklahoma City, OK 73112

• AARP
  • American Specialty Health
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • HealthChoice

Learn about Dr. Doscher

This content was provided by Dr. Doscher "We believe in and treat our patients according to the Chiropractic Code of Ethics  which is based upon the fundamental principle that the ultimate end and objective of   the chiropractic physician's professional services and effort should be                            "The greatest good for the patient."

Accordingly, we treat patients' individual concerns and needs; it is not required that you sign up for a set number of visits or procedures before you can be helped. When you do come in, a visit will last ¾ hour to an hour because as well as a full chiropractic adjustment we use therapies to aid the body in its' recovery."

• Chiropractic

Dr. Doscher does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Electrical Stimulation
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Broward College
  • Monmouth College
  • Pasadena City College
  • Palmer College of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Palmer College of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 1979

Dr. Doscher has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Doscher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Doscher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Doscher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Doscher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Doscher to family and friends
Dr. Doscher Says:

Thank you so much to those patients taking the time to write a review! Not only is it lovely for us to see good reviews, they'll help point others in the right direction so we can help them too.

Dr. Doscher's Performance
Oklahoma City, OK |
Quickly assessed, scheduled, and rectified a drooping shoulder in two appointments.
Thank you for the great review!
in Bethany, OK |
I have been seeing Dr. BIll for over 15 years. He has always been able to help me no matter the issue. He has applied his skills to not only my back but to chronic sinusitis. TMJ, headaches, foot issues, knee issues. He seems to be able to successfully treat whatever issue I present. I especially like is old-fashioned treatments involving muscle stim, ultra sound and hands on adjustments. He also carries a great line of good natural supplements that I take regularly.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I can always count on a welcome smile and concern for my condition at Dr.Bill's. Although Chiropractic treatments are not my favorite way to spend an hour, the doctor and his lovely receptionist/assistant are reassuring, gentle, and considerate. Because of a whiplash incident and my spinal stenosis, I often have to turn to Dr. Bill for relief of pain. I love the muscle-stim. therapy and ultrasound; and Dr. Bill's treatment of my specific problems keeps me walking upright!
Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
every time I've had some back trouble, Dr. Doscher had been able to give me rapid relief. When I call I get an appointment very quickly and his receptionist/assistant is very good and friendly.
Thank you for the great review Steve!
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I really like 'Dr Bill' as everyone calls him, and his clinic, they're friendly and caring - and you don't have to sign up for a string of treatments before he'll see you! I also like that it's not a 5 minute quick fix as so many seem to do these days, Dr Bill pays attention to your whole back. I always leave feeling better (and taller!) than when I went in :) Susan R.
Really great review, thank you!
Have you seen Dr. William Doscher, DC?

Visit Dr. Doscher