Dr. William Benninger, PHD

Dr. William Benninger, PHD

Psychology  |
Male
Dr. William Benninger, PHD is a psychology provider who practices in Columbus, OH.

130 Northwoods Blvd Ste B

Columbus, OH 43235

Learn about Dr. Benninger

• Psychology

Dr. Benninger does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Education data for Dr. Benninger is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Benninger has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Benninger has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Benninger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Benninger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Benninger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Benninger to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Benninger's Performance
Lewis Center, OH |
Dr. Benninger has helped us with our son for over 3 years. He is a wonderful resource in the world of ADD/ADHD. He spends time with you as well as your child, offers recommendations for treatment. He has given us tools to help understand our son's disability and given us and him ways to help him succeed. I have recommended Dr. Benninger to numerous other parents and they all have had the great experience we did.
Ohio |
Dr. Benninger is the BEST in Columbus and possibly the state when it comes to diagnosing ADHD. I am so grateful for the detailed evaluations and help Dr. Benninger has provided us. He is very expensive and is not covered by most insurance providers. I would rather spend the money and go to the best person one time than run around to several different uninformed doctors.
in Galloway, OH |
When I was a teen my parents took me to him. Despite a family history of bipolar he told the psychiatrist not to put me on Lithium - going against the psychiatrist's expertise. Consequently, being unmedicated and bipolar I did terribly all through high school and once I graduated he told my parents because I was rebellious they should kick me out of the house. I suffered unspeakable traumas on the streets of which he will never know. He should NOT be giving advice to any parents bc he damaged me
Have you seen Dr. William Benninger, PHD?
Are you Dr. Benninger?