Dr. W Casey Bearden, DC

Dr. W Casey Bearden, DC

Chiropractic Rehabilitation  ·
Dr. W Casey Bearden, DC is a chiropractic rehabilitation specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 1993 and specializes in chiropractic rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

6410 Charlotte Pike

Nashville, TN 37209

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Dr. Bearden

Dr. Bearden's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bearden "My Interest in Chiropractic Care Straight out of high school I obtained my X-ray Tech Certification through the Air Force because it was my goal to go into a pre-med field. However, I simply was not quite sure what that consisted of. I began working for a couple of orthopedic surgeons in Selma, Ala (where I am from) as I put myself through undergrad. I then went on to work at the ER dept in Opelika, Alabama while attending Auburn University. Health Observations in Hospital With the exception of the obvious trauma cases I encountered on a daily basis, I noticed that the sick people just kept getting sicker and the hospital/clinical environment I was working in was not conducive to what I considered “True Health care” but more of a perpetual disease care model. I decided after further research that I wanted to be involved with a discipline within health care that was more congruent with my pursuit of being an entrepreneur and a non-drug approach to health restoration. This path invariably took me to investigate the profession of Chiropractic where I discovered a path that led me to where I am today. I knew the first day of school I had chosen correctly and I have never looked back. It continues to be a great experience and I am grateful to have found my true calling in life. My First Chiropractic Examination Several years ago I developed a severe low back condition known as a “bulged or herniated disc.” It progressed quickly and the pain I felt at certain times was so piercing that I couldn’t tie my own tennis shoes. I feared my future career and active family life would be at risk if the disability continued. I definitely considered my options, with surgery being the only one presented by the surgeon I saw. I decided against surgery. It just didn’t make sense to me to undergo back surgery without trying other treatments first. Chiropractic Treatments or Surgery A friend encouraged me to try some treatments from a chiropractor. I took his advice and went for my very first chiropractic examination. The doctor examined me, took some photos, and then “adjusted” my spine. I anticipated the adjustment would be painful, but it was not. It actually felt good in that it provided some relief. I was able to bend over and utilize my back once again. This experience triggered my interest in studying learning more about how chiropractors help with so many different injuries and chronic conditions. I soon enrolled in chiropractic school. That is how it all started… It is strange how life is. It is hard to believe that my herniated disc treatment resulted in me having the opportunity to help others with back pain, neck pain, headaches, carpel tunnel syndrome, migraine headaches, chronic pain, shoulder/arm pain, whiplash from car accidents, neuropathy and numbness in limbs, athletic injuries, just to name a few."

This content was provided by Dr. Bearden "As a Chiropractic physician I strongly believe in the co-management of a patient's condition with other specialty doctors. If the patient is not favorably improving under my care within a reasonable period of time I release you from care to be referred out for other evaluation and specialty management. My primary objective is to restore your condition to a point of continuing your daily activities pain-free and offering maintenance solutions there after if applicable."

• Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Neurosurgery
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic

Dr. Bearden does not have any board certifications listed.

• Accidental Injuries
  • Occupational Injuries
  • Stiffness
  • Whiplash

• Active Release Technique
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Arthritic Rehabilitation
  • Cervical Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Plus Kinesiology (CPK)
  • Disability Evaluation
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Range of Motion Testing
  • Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Soft Tissue Massage

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Auburn University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Bearden has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bearden has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bearden does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bearden and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bearden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bearden

Dr. Bearden?
Dr. Bearden's Performance
What People Say About Dr. W Casey Bearden, DC
RecentHighestLowest
After an accident I was adamant about not having surgery or taking medication. After nearly crawling into Dr. Beardons office, I was greated with an amazing team of professionals. Dr. Beardon and his staff has been beyond amazing. Sweet customer interaction as soon as you walk in the door, always...Read More
Nichole C in Portland, Tn – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W Casey Bearden, DC?
Friendly and competent staff and Doctors with patient well being as primary concern.
Chris Geddes in Dickson, TN – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. W Casey Bearden, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bearden?