Dr. Willem Bos, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 46

Dr. Bos

Bos Chiropractic

200 N CHIPPEWA PL Chandler, AZ 85224

Dr. Willem Bos, DC is a Chiropractor in Chandler, AZ and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University medical school in 1999. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bos to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Bos treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bos' conditions and procedures:

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Back Sprain
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Stretches to Prevent Injuries
  • Whiplash

Dr. Bos accepts

Dr. Bos accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Part B Primary

Dr. Bos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bos

5.128205128205129%

Dr. Bos?
  • Staff friendliness (26)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (25)
  • Listened & answered questions (25)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
Bos Chiropractic is a remarkably effective and supportive place of healing. Dr. Bos possesses such an extraordinarily diverse skill set which positively facilitates whole body healing and relief. In addition to Dr. Bos being an exceptional practitioner, his office manager is dedicated and kind, showing compassion, competence, and professionalism during every interaction. Bos Chiropractic has given me my life back both physically and emotionally. I highly recommend to anyone seeking chiropractic care, to visit Bos Chiropractic first.
Savannah Bagdol – Jan 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I went to Dr Bos with concerns about recent stress that had led to what I thought was anxiety attacks. He asked a lot of questions in regards to my health history. My asthma, as regular use of my inhaler came up. He explained to me that I was most likely overusing my rescue inhaler and he explained why he thought it was a contributing factor to my “anxiety”. What he explained made perfect sense, he said he has had many clients with success in managing their asthma with natural supplements. I left that same day, excited to try and kick the habit of using my inhaler, and started the suggested supplements. This has been a game changer! I feel so much better both mentally and physically, and I haven’t used the inhaler since our first meeting. Dr. Bos is so knowledgeable and supportive and I feel so lucky to have been referred to him, his a true gem and a healer. His chiropractic adjustments are also fabulous!
Jennifer – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
This man has taken the time to become a master of his craft. He is confident and effective because he knows what he is doing.
Steve Ross – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I was in my forties. I had foot pain for almost a year. I had to use a cane to walk and rented a scooter while on a family vacation at Disney World. Some said I had sciatica and I would just have to learn to manage the pain. Others said I had a bone spur and needed surgery. I went to Dr. Bos who aligned my feet after adjusting my back and neck. The pain was better after the first visit and completing gone after the 3rd visit. Its been 3 years pain free. Dr. Bos is awesome, very knowledgeable, pleasant to talk with, great to work with, reasonably priced and friendly staff. Glad I found him.
Alicia – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is great. Very reasonably priced as well. I'm lucky to have a chiropractor like him near by. Bos Chiropractic has been very flexible dealing with me. My neck and back have improved significantly since I started seeing Dr. Bos, which began only recently. Have gotten excellent results working with Dr. Bos using NET as well. Dr. Bos can change anything. Dr. Bos is very open minded and non-judgmental. If you have any problems you think chiropractic can solve, or are interested in NET definitely schedule an appointment with Dr. Bos. Cheryl their office manager is great too. Place is a hidden gem.
Robert Angelo – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos was fantastic when helping me with pain in my mid back from a bike accident I had. He was able adjust and realign and eliminate pain and lack of flexibility I was having. He does great work and is super knowledgeable and really keeps things simple and explains them advanced medical concepts in a easy to follow manner. Highly recommend any and everybody to Dr. Bos first.
Taylor – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
As a daughter of a Chiropractor, my standards can be a tad high. Over my 38 years of being adjusted, I’ve been in the care of dozens of Chiropractors across the world. All this being said, Dr. Bos is top tier in every arena of natural healing that I love: Chiropractic, NET, Reiki and nutritional advice. Forever grateful.
Kati May Sharpe – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I work a very physical job. After 20 years of doing it I was having a lot of pain and weakness. I did the initial 6 visits and was feeling almost completely normal after the 3rd visit. He uses the traditional techniques along with the homeopathic. His ability to help the patient understand what he is doing is excellent and very helpful. I highly recommend him. Also, Cherly at the front desk is very friendly and efficient with the insurance.
Cathi in Mesa, AZ – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I went to see Dr Bos after going to 6 different chiropractors over a 3 year period. He is the only one that helped me with my pain. He is helping me with my Hashimotos. My dogs go to him when they have pain, he is so good my dogs also feel better after only one visit. I recommend him to my friends.
Jodi Diamond – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is an amazing Doctor/Chiropractor. Not only is he great at what he does, he is always looking to improve and that should speak to anyone reading these reviews. I was first introduced to Dr. Bos when taking a class on NET. He knows how to teach, which should be additional credit to how knowledgable he is. I read other reviews and the fact that he is hard to get an appointment should tell someone believing these statements that something must be done right if time slots are filled up quick. And the bottomline is that is just not true, he does get booked up quick but there is always efforts made to get people the care they are asking for.
Mike B. – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
My husband was the 1st of our family to go to Dr. Bos. He had been in severe pain for over 1 month and tried acupuncture, 2 other chiropractors and they didn't help. Dr. Bos figured out the problem and some of the emotional problems and got him back to enjoy life. I have had NET and adjustments for 6 years and I'm so thankful for his caring attitude and super techniques of adjustments.
Judy – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I heard from a friend how Dr. Bos has helped her not only with her pain but with other issues. I do not go to medical doctors but I wanted to try Dr. Bos for some issues I was experiencing. Dr. Bos is very thorough and listens to everything you are telling him. I came for my back pain, issues losing hair, and foot pain. These issues were solved and have never returned. Because I do not have any issues, and I do not want to go to medical doctors, I now want to go to Dr. Bos to look at blood tests to be sure all is as well as I feel. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bos to anyone who wants to get behind the causes of maladies and not just take a pill to suppress the issues.
nickiphoenix@gmail.com – Jul 03, 2019
He is excellent
patricia kanz – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is more than just a chiropractor. He uses Gonstead adjusting techniques and Applied Kinesology. He provides the best adjustments! My sister-in-law had a neck problem for over a year. She tried 11 chiropractic adjustments with a different chiropractor, but no improvement. She had one adjustment with Dr. Bos, the next morning, woke up without a headache for the first time in over a year! He also has knowledge in primitive reflexes and quantum neurology to help in healing and correcting the body. Dr. Bos uses a technique to help heal emotions, as well. He used NeuroEmotional Technique to help me heal from a deep emotional upset that I had experienced in the past. It was a life changing event for me. Whether you’re looking for general health and wellness, or you’ve had many failed attempts at chiropractic care in the past. I would recommend Dr. Bos for any age or health condition. He has compassion, knowledge and skills above others.
Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
It was such a godsend to be referred to Dr. Bos, to whom I have gone exclusively for approximately 20 years. Prior to that, I had gone to several different chiropractors over several years who only helped minimally. One of them actually made me worse. I still had severe issues that caused me tremendous pain and lack of sleep, as well as impeding all the things that I needed to do. Dr. Bos is kind and caring, extremely knowledgeable and proficient. He is constantly studying to learn more to improve his skills and services to his patients. He has corrected many mis-alignments from injuries that I had 20+ and 30+ years ago. He has seen me through a number of subsequent serious injuries very successfully. He has also helped my overall health by recommending supplements and homeopathics, and he has helped my emotional health with NET - Neuro Emotional Therapy. Dr. Bos and his Receptionist, Cheryl, are top-notch. To me they have been lifesavers. You must check out Bos Chiropractic!!!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Bos and his team! I'm a mental health professional who consulted Dr. Bos for Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) after years of witnessing unconscious emotional triggers in my patients and myself. I can assure you, I had my doubts and had very limited experience with what most people would consider 'alternative healing.' (I had been to a chiropractor once or twice before due to a sprain) Much to my surprise, NET has proved to be an incredible tool for stress management and emotional regulation. Its effects have truly exceeded my expectations. And speaking of exceeding expectations, Dr. Bos himself has been patient, instructive, and engaging at every session. He is an excellent teacher and takes the time to explain concepts related to the therapy. He recommended a few supplements that have made all the difference in my day to day energy levels. His assistant Cheryl is a Godsend- she is prompt, organized, and knowledgeable. Thankful for his practice- see for yourself!
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I have been greatly helped by Dr. Bos. I originally sought help from him after a car accident. My previous chiropractor and physical therapists couldn't help me. After just a few sessions, my neck was feeling much better. I began to learn about the other services he offered and was ultra impressed. His knowledge about health, and the body is amazing. He is very kind, and easy to talk to. He continues to help me with keeping up with my health.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos helped me in so many ways! He helped address my ailments using advanced chiropractic techniques, homeopathy, and applied kinesiology. My adjustments held very well under his care and I highly recommend Dr. Bos because he takes his time with patients and really understands how to help the body function optimally. He also stays up to date on the latest chiropractic techniques and modalities which makes him a first choice for chiropractic care. Two thumbs up!!!
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I have been suffering with Chronic Allergies, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, a persistent cough, and Asthma for over ten years. I have seen numerous Doctors and Specialist who have treated the symptoms with antibiotics and other medications, but they have not been able to provide much relief. After receiving treatments and supplements from Dr. Bos for 9 weeks, I have energy, the persistent cough has basically decreased to the point that my friends and family notice the difference.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr Bos is the only chiropractor whom I refer to. In addition to spinal adjustments, he also addresses cranial faults, TMJ issues, feet, and muscle function. In addition to being the best adjuster that I know, he has extensive training and knowledge of nutrition’s role in healing, and offers personalized nutrient recommendations that really work. He does this using Applied Kinesiology, a form of biofeedback which allows him to make sure what he is giving is actually needed.
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bos?

At Bos Chiropractic, we are getting results with patients that have not gotten help anywhere else! We succeed where other approaches have failed by treating...Read more

I have been practicing chiropractic in Arizona since 1999. I am originally from Minnesota where I played football and ran track. Chiropractic always helped...Read more

• Chiropractic