Dr. Willem Bos, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 47

Chiropractic

Dr. Willem Bos, DC is a Chiropractor in Chandler, AZ and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University medical school in 1999. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Willem Bos, DC

Bos Chiropractic

200 N CHIPPEWA PL Chandler, AZ 85224

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Bos treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bos' conditions and procedures:

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Back Sprain
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Stress Management
  • Stretches to Prevent Injuries
  • Whiplash

Dr. Bos accepts

Dr. Bos accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Part B Primary

Dr. Bos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bos

Dr. Bos

Friendly right to the cause of your problem very responsible just a Good doctor very trustworthy
Edwin Schmidt – Mar 07, 2022
Devotion and a Broad Perspective on Treatment
I so appreciate Dr. Bos in many way. One, I always feel like I am treated as an individual, with a treatment option that addresses my concern. Secondly, painless mobility is a huge goal for me and he certainly supports that goal. Thirdly I appreciate his broaden perspective on treatment options. He is very devoted to his work and finding solutions. That to me is important.
Diana – Mar 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
My very first visit with Dr Bos was a few years back when I was experiencing bouts of extreme dizziness. I went to see a few doctors and they only wanted to treat my symptoms with medication which didn’t help. I found Dr Bos through an internet search and my first appointment with him - he did an assessment and an adjustment. I immediately felt better. I continued to get better with the Chiropratic adjustments and I haven’t had a single dizzy spell in almost 3 years. He is a Godsend. I am so blessed to have found him! I highly recommend him!
Cathy – Feb 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is Over and Above in his gifted Intuitive techniques and modalities to help the body Heal itself Naturally, the way we were created to do. My pain was at a 10, from the left side of my neck down the left side of my body, no Chiropractor I went to could help, then when I was guided to Dr. Bos, after my 1st session, the pain dropped to 5. Look no further, when entering the office you are greeted with Beautiful Rachel's smile & kindness, there's a awesome energy flow throughout the office. All the Best for Helping Humanities Wellness. Thank you Again!!
Myra Z – Feb 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I am a professional baseball player and have had 2 Tommy John surgeries on my elbow and am currently recovering from a shoulder surgery. No amount of rehab or rest was able to get rid of the severe pain I was feeling in my shoulder when trying to throw even at very light intensity. I dealt with this for almost 2 years. In ONE visit with Dr. Bos he was able to pin point exactly what was going on with my shoulder and I was able to throw pain-free the next day and have not had any issues at all since, including at high intensities. I highly recommend seeing Dr. Bos to anybody dealing with any kind of pain of injury because he has helped me out a ton.
Jack DeGroat – Feb 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I had a serious accident in my early 20's. As a result I have had problems with my neck and back. Chiropractic adjustments have made the difference between pain and comfort. The most special thing about Dr Bos is that he adjust the whole body and uses natural solutions. He not only kept my spine in alignment, but adjust scull bones or whatever need to be corrected. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Betty D – Jan 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Bos Chiropractic is a remarkably effective and supportive place of healing. Dr. Bos possesses such an extraordinarily diverse skill set which positively facilitates whole body healing and relief. In addition to Dr. Bos being an exceptional practitioner, his office manager is dedicated and kind, showing compassion, competence, and professionalism during every interaction. Bos Chiropractic has given me my life back both physically and emotionally. I highly recommend to anyone seeking chiropractic care, to visit Bos Chiropractic first.
Savannah Bagdol – Jan 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I went to Dr Bos with concerns about recent stress that had led to what I thought was anxiety attacks. He asked a lot of questions in regards to my health history. My asthma, as regular use of my inhaler came up. He explained to me that I was most likely overusing my rescue inhaler and he explained why he thought it was a contributing factor to my “anxiety”. What he explained made perfect sense, he said he has had many clients with success in managing their asthma with natural supplements. I left that same day, excited to try and kick the habit of using my inhaler, and started the suggested supplements. This has been a game changer! I feel so much better both mentally and physically, and I haven’t used the inhaler since our first meeting. Dr. Bos is so knowledgeable and supportive and I feel so lucky to have been referred to him, his a true gem and a healer. His chiropractic adjustments are also fabulous!
Jennifer – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
This man has taken the time to become a master of his craft. He is confident and effective because he knows what he is doing.
Steve Ross – Oct 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I was in my forties. I had foot pain for almost a year. I had to use a cane to walk and rented a scooter while on a family vacation at Disney World. Some said I had sciatica and I would just have to learn to manage the pain. Others said I had a bone spur and needed surgery. I went to Dr. Bos who aligned my feet after adjusting my back and neck. The pain was better after the first visit and completing gone after the 3rd visit. Its been 3 years pain free. Dr. Bos is awesome, very knowledgeable, pleasant to talk with, great to work with, reasonably priced and friendly staff. Glad I found him.
Alicia – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is great. Very reasonably priced as well. I'm lucky to have a chiropractor like him near by. Bos Chiropractic has been very flexible dealing with me. My neck and back have improved significantly since I started seeing Dr. Bos, which began only recently. Have gotten excellent results working with Dr. Bos using NET as well. Dr. Bos can change anything. Dr. Bos is very open minded and non-judgmental. If you have any problems you think chiropractic can solve, or are interested in NET definitely schedule an appointment with Dr. Bos. Cheryl their office manager is great too. Place is a hidden gem.
Robert Angelo – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos was fantastic when helping me with pain in my mid back from a bike accident I had. He was able adjust and realign and eliminate pain and lack of flexibility I was having. He does great work and is super knowledgeable and really keeps things simple and explains them advanced medical concepts in a easy to follow manner. Highly recommend any and everybody to Dr. Bos first.
Taylor – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
As a daughter of a Chiropractor, my standards can be a tad high. Over my 38 years of being adjusted, I’ve been in the care of dozens of Chiropractors across the world. All this being said, Dr. Bos is top tier in every arena of natural healing that I love: Chiropractic, NET, Reiki and nutritional advice. Forever grateful.
Kati May Sharpe – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I work a very physical job. After 20 years of doing it I was having a lot of pain and weakness. I did the initial 6 visits and was feeling almost completely normal after the 3rd visit. He uses the traditional techniques along with the homeopathic. His ability to help the patient understand what he is doing is excellent and very helpful. I highly recommend him. Also, Cherly at the front desk is very friendly and efficient with the insurance.
Cathi in Mesa, AZ – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I went to see Dr Bos after going to 6 different chiropractors over a 3 year period. He is the only one that helped me with my pain. He is helping me with my Hashimotos. My dogs go to him when they have pain, he is so good my dogs also feel better after only one visit. I recommend him to my friends.
Jodi Diamond – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is an amazing Doctor/Chiropractor. Not only is he great at what he does, he is always looking to improve and that should speak to anyone reading these reviews. I was first introduced to Dr. Bos when taking a class on NET. He knows how to teach, which should be additional credit to how knowledgable he is. I read other reviews and the fact that he is hard to get an appointment should tell someone believing these statements that something must be done right if time slots are filled up quick. And the bottomline is that is just not true, he does get booked up quick but there is always efforts made to get people the care they are asking for.
Mike B. – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
My husband was the 1st of our family to go to Dr. Bos. He had been in severe pain for over 1 month and tried acupuncture, 2 other chiropractors and they didn't help. Dr. Bos figured out the problem and some of the emotional problems and got him back to enjoy life. I have had NET and adjustments for 6 years and I'm so thankful for his caring attitude and super techniques of adjustments.
Judy – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I heard from a friend how Dr. Bos has helped her not only with her pain but with other issues. I do not go to medical doctors but I wanted to try Dr. Bos for some issues I was experiencing. Dr. Bos is very thorough and listens to everything you are telling him. I came for my back pain, issues losing hair, and foot pain. These issues were solved and have never returned. Because I do not have any issues, and I do not want to go to medical doctors, I now want to go to Dr. Bos to look at blood tests to be sure all is as well as I feel. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bos to anyone who wants to get behind the causes of maladies and not just take a pill to suppress the issues.
nickiphoenix@gmail.com – Jul 03, 2019
He is excellent
patricia kanz – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is more than just a chiropractor. He uses Gonstead adjusting techniques and Applied Kinesology. He provides the best adjustments! My sister-in-law had a neck problem for over a year. She tried 11 chiropractic adjustments with a different chiropractor, but no improvement. She had one adjustment with Dr. Bos, the next morning, woke up without a headache for the first time in over a year! He also has knowledge in primitive reflexes and quantum neurology to help in healing and correcting the body. Dr. Bos uses a technique to help heal emotions, as well. He used NeuroEmotional Technique to help me heal from a deep emotional upset that I had experienced in the past. It was a life changing event for me. Whether you’re looking for general health and wellness, or you’ve had many failed attempts at chiropractic care in the past. I would recommend Dr. Bos for any age or health condition. He has compassion, knowledge and skills above others.
Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bos?