Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Willem Bos, DC
Dr. Willem Bos, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Chandler, AZ. He has been practicing for 18 years.

200 N Chippewa Pl

Chandler, AZ 85224

Learn about Dr. Bos

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Nutrition

Dr. Bos does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Whiplash

• Diet Counseling
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Examination
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Minnesota/ Morris Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Northwestern Health Sciences University
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Bos has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bos has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bos does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bos and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bos' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bos to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Bos' Performance
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Bos is really one of a kind. He really takes his time to go over all of your questions and concerns and is extremely thorough. I never felt rushed with him like I have with other chiropractors. He was very attentive and even did muscle testing on me to see what I was allergic to. He is gifted using various techniques. He really wants to help your overall wellbeing and takes every factor into consideration whether it be emotional or physical, he doesn't leave anything out!
in Chandler, AZ |
I know many people will come to BOS Chiropractic specifically for structural adjustments, and if that's all you need, awesome! I know you'll have great results! I have seen several great chiropractors and even worked for some over the years. Dr. Bos offers so much more. I've had better results with him than any naturopathic doctor, nutritionist, western medical doctor or specialist. He is the first practitioner to understand my multifactorial condition and to address it from all angles.
Chandler, AZ |
A friend of mine referred me to this clinic and I was super excited about going. I called several times a day to try and schedule and always got voicemail. I left messages that were never returned. After the second week I gave up. Super unprofessional!! If they are that busy, they need to hire a receptionist.
in Chandler, AZ |
I have never visited a Chiropractor. I am a health care provider and consider myself learned in the realm of my personal health. After a fall with injury to my lower back, I was in considerable pain. I don't care for pills and was interested in how Dr. Bos could help. After my initial visit and consultation, I walked out his his office "pain-free". What a fantastic experience. His staff was warm and seemed genuine. Simple process and no wait time. I will be back!!!
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Bos is a true holistic doctor and was recommend to me. I didn't have insurance that covered Chiropractic treatments, so I could afford to go to him when I was really off balance. Now I have a better insurance and looking forward for regular alignments so I don't get out of balance to begin with. After an appointment with Dr Bos I walk tall and if necessary I go home with tools I need to heal any other malady I may have. I always recommend Dr. Bos to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Are you Dr. Bos?