Dr. Willem Bos, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 45

Dr. Bos

Bos Chiropractic

200 N CHIPPEWA PL Chandler, AZ 85224

Dr. Willem Bos, DC is a Chiropractor in Chandler, AZ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University medical school in 1999. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bos to book an appointment.

Dr. Bos' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bos

Dr. Bos?
Dr. Bos was fantastic when helping me with pain in my mid back from a bike accident I had. He was able adjust and realign and eliminate pain and lack of flexibility I was having. He does great work and is super knowledgeable and really keeps things simple and explains them advanced medical concepts in a easy to follow manner. Highly recommend any and everybody to Dr. Bos first.
Taylor – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
As a daughter of a Chiropractor, my standards can be a tad high. Over my 38 years of being adjusted, I’ve been in the care of dozens of Chiropractors across the world. All this being said, Dr. Bos is top tier in every arena of natural healing that I love: Chiropractic, NET, Reiki and nutritional advice. Forever grateful.
Kati May Sharpe – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I work a very physical job. After 20 years of doing it I was having a lot of pain and weakness. I did the initial 6 visits and was feeling almost completely normal after the 3rd visit. He uses the traditional techniques along with the homeopathic. His ability to help the patient understand what he is doing is excellent and very helpful. I highly recommend him. Also, Cherly at the front desk is very friendly and efficient with the insurance.
Cathi in Mesa, AZ – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I went to see Dr Bos after going to 6 different chiropractors over a 3 year period. He is the only one that helped me with my pain. He is helping me with my Hashimotos. My dogs go to him when they have pain, he is so good my dogs also feel better after only one visit. I recommend him to my friends.
Jodi Diamond – Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is an amazing Doctor/Chiropractor. Not only is he great at what he does, he is always looking to improve and that should speak to anyone reading these reviews. I was first introduced to Dr. Bos when taking a class on NET. He knows how to teach, which should be additional credit to how knowledgable he is. I read other reviews and the fact that he is hard to get an appointment should tell someone believing these statements that something must be done right if time slots are filled up quick. And the bottomline is that is just not true, he does get booked up quick but there is always efforts made to get people the care they are asking for.
Mike B. – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
My husband was the 1st of our family to go to Dr. Bos. He had been in severe pain for over 1 month and tried acupuncture, 2 other chiropractors and they didn't help. Dr. Bos figured out the problem and some of the emotional problems and got him back to enjoy life. I have had NET and adjustments for 6 years and I'm so thankful for his caring attitude and super techniques of adjustments.
Judy – Jul 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I heard from a friend how Dr. Bos has helped her not only with her pain but with other issues. I do not go to medical doctors but I wanted to try Dr. Bos for some issues I was experiencing. Dr. Bos is very thorough and listens to everything you are telling him. I came for my back pain, issues losing hair, and foot pain. These issues were solved and have never returned. Because I do not have any issues, and I do not want to go to medical doctors, I now want to go to Dr. Bos to look at blood tests to be sure all is as well as I feel. I would definitely recommend Dr. Bos to anyone who wants to get behind the causes of maladies and not just take a pill to suppress the issues.
nickiphoenix@gmail.com – Jul 03, 2019
He is excellent
patricia kanz – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is more than just a chiropractor. He uses Gonstead adjusting techniques and Applied Kinesology. He provides the best adjustments! My sister-in-law had a neck problem for over a year. She tried 11 chiropractic adjustments with a different chiropractor, but no improvement. She had one adjustment with Dr. Bos, the next morning, woke up without a headache for the first time in over a year! He also has knowledge in primitive reflexes and quantum neurology to help in healing and correcting the body. Dr. Bos uses a technique to help heal emotions, as well. He used NeuroEmotional Technique to help me heal from a deep emotional upset that I had experienced in the past. It was a life changing event for me. Whether you’re looking for general health and wellness, or you’ve had many failed attempts at chiropractic care in the past. I would recommend Dr. Bos for any age or health condition. He has compassion, knowledge and skills above others.
Jun 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
It was such a godsend to be referred to Dr. Bos, to whom I have gone exclusively for approximately 20 years. Prior to that, I had gone to several different chiropractors over several years who only helped minimally. One of them actually made me worse. I still had severe issues that caused me tremendous pain and lack of sleep, as well as impeding all the things that I needed to do. Dr. Bos is kind and caring, extremely knowledgeable and proficient. He is constantly studying to learn more to improve his skills and services to his patients. He has corrected many mis-alignments from injuries that I had 20+ and 30+ years ago. He has seen me through a number of subsequent serious injuries very successfully. He has also helped my overall health by recommending supplements and homeopathics, and he has helped my emotional health with NET - Neuro Emotional Therapy. Dr. Bos and his Receptionist, Cheryl, are top-notch. To me they have been lifesavers. You must check out Bos Chiropractic!!!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I highly recommend Dr. Bos and his team! I'm a mental health professional who consulted Dr. Bos for Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) after years of witnessing unconscious emotional triggers in my patients and myself. I can assure you, I had my doubts and had very limited experience with what most people would consider 'alternative healing.' (I had been to a chiropractor once or twice before due to a sprain) Much to my surprise, NET has proved to be an incredible tool for stress management and emotional regulation. Its effects have truly exceeded my expectations. And speaking of exceeding expectations, Dr. Bos himself has been patient, instructive, and engaging at every session. He is an excellent teacher and takes the time to explain concepts related to the therapy. He recommended a few supplements that have made all the difference in my day to day energy levels. His assistant Cheryl is a Godsend- she is prompt, organized, and knowledgeable. Thankful for his practice- see for yourself!
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I have been greatly helped by Dr. Bos. I originally sought help from him after a car accident. My previous chiropractor and physical therapists couldn't help me. After just a few sessions, my neck was feeling much better. I began to learn about the other services he offered and was ultra impressed. His knowledge about health, and the body is amazing. He is very kind, and easy to talk to. He continues to help me with keeping up with my health.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos helped me in so many ways! He helped address my ailments using advanced chiropractic techniques, homeopathy, and applied kinesiology. My adjustments held very well under his care and I highly recommend Dr. Bos because he takes his time with patients and really understands how to help the body function optimally. He also stays up to date on the latest chiropractic techniques and modalities which makes him a first choice for chiropractic care. Two thumbs up!!!
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I have been suffering with Chronic Allergies, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, a persistent cough, and Asthma for over ten years. I have seen numerous Doctors and Specialist who have treated the symptoms with antibiotics and other medications, but they have not been able to provide much relief. After receiving treatments and supplements from Dr. Bos for 9 weeks, I have energy, the persistent cough has basically decreased to the point that my friends and family notice the difference.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr Bos is the only chiropractor whom I refer to. In addition to spinal adjustments, he also addresses cranial faults, TMJ issues, feet, and muscle function. In addition to being the best adjuster that I know, he has extensive training and knowledge of nutrition’s role in healing, and offers personalized nutrient recommendations that really work. He does this using Applied Kinesiology, a form of biofeedback which allows him to make sure what he is giving is actually needed.
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Our family have been in Dr Bos' care for many years. We always receive kind, professional care. I'm especially grateful for the additional services such as NET, reflex correction, and supplements. I was dealing with shingles and Dr. Bos tested me for Olive Leaf which, along with Lysine and other supplements, help minimize then eliminate the problem. Thank you Dr Bos!!
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos cured my planter facitis in just 2 visits after my foot doctor said I will have to live with getting cortisone shots every month!
Dec 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I have been brining my 4-year-old son to see Dr. Bos since he was around 3.5 (shortly after receiving an ASD diagnosis). At the time, my son presented with self-stimulatory behavior, self-abusive behavior, aggression, limited language, anti-social behavior, sensory processing disorder, and hyperactivity. I first brought my son to see Dr. Bos because things were spiraling out of control and traditional methods were not helping. With the guidance of Dr. Bos, we discovered my son has a homozygou
Erica M. in Chandler, AZ – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr Bos is the only chiropractor whom I refer to. In addition to spinal adjustments, he also addresses cranial faults, TMJ issues, feet, and muscle function. In addition to being the best adjuster that I know, he has extensive training and knowledge of nutrition’s role in healing, and offers personalized nutrient recommendations that really work. He does this using Applied Kinesiology, a form of biofeedback which allows him to make sure what he is giving is actually needed by the body.
Evan in Chandler, AZ – Jul 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Best chiropractor, hands down!!! Warm and welcoming office as well. Dr. Bos has helped me with my shoulder pain (softball injuries and others I’ve sustained from my job) as well as my allergies and headaches. Cheryl upfront is very helpful with questions regarding nutrients such as fish oil and vitamin d (both I have been lacking for so long) - apppintments are quick and easy (can be in and out in less than 15 mins) and if you need longer appointments, they can accommodate you. Thank you Dr Bos!
Britney in Chandler , AZ – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bos?

At Bos Chiropractic, we are getting results with patients that have not gotten help anywhere else! We succeed where other approaches have failed by treating every patient uniquely. We do things differently then your average chiropractor, or other hea...Read more

• Chiropractic