Dr. Willem Bos, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Bos

"It was such a godsend to be referred to Dr. Bos, to whom I have gone exclusively for approximately 20 years. Prior to that, I had gone to several different chiropractors over several years who only helped minimally. One of them actually made me worse. I still had severe issues that caused me tremendous pain and lack of sleep, as well as impeding all the things that I needed to do. Dr. Bos is kind and caring, extremely knowledgeable and proficient. He is constantly studying to learn more to improve his skills and services to his patients. He has corrected many mis-alignments from injuries that I had 20+ and 30+ years ago. He has seen me through a number of subsequent serious injuries very successfully. He has also helped my overall health by recommending supplements and homeopathics, and he has helped my emotional health with NET - Neuro Emotional Therapy. Dr. Bos and his Receptionist, Cheryl, are top-notch. To me they have been lifesavers. You must check out Bos Chiropractic!!!"

Read Review

"I highly recommend Dr. Bos and his team! I'm a mental health professional who consulted Dr. Bos for Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) after years of witnessing unconscious emotional triggers in my patients and myself. I can assure you, I had my doubts and had very limited experience with what most people would consider 'alternative healing.' (I had been to a chiropractor once or twice before due to a sprain) Much to my surprise, NET has proved to be an incredible tool for stress management and emotional regulation. Its effects have truly exceeded my expectations. And speaking of exceeding expectations, Dr. Bos himself has been patient, instructive, and engaging at every session. He is an excellent teacher and takes the time to explain concepts related to the therapy. He recommended a few supplements that have made all the difference in my day to day energy levels. His assistant Cheryl is a Godsend- she is prompt, organized, and knowledgeable. Thankful for his practice- see for yourself!"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bos

Dr. Bos?
Dr. Bos' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Willem Bos, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I have been greatly helped by Dr. Bos. I originally sought help from him after a car accident. My previous chiropractor and physical therapists couldn't help me. After just a few sessions, my neck was feeling much better. I began to learn about the other services he offered and was ultra impressed. His knowledge about health, and the body is amazing. He is very kind, and easy to talk to. He continues to help me with keeping up with my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos helped me in so many ways! He helped address my ailments using advanced chiropractic techniques, homeopathy, and applied kinesiology. My adjustments held very well under his care and I highly recommend Dr. Bos because he takes his time with patients and really understands how to help the body function optimally. He also stays up to date on the latest chiropractic techniques and modalities which makes him a first choice for chiropractic care. Two thumbs up!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I have been suffering with Chronic Allergies, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, a persistent cough, and Asthma for over ten years. I have seen numerous Doctors and Specialist who have treated the symptoms with antibiotics and other medications, but they have not been able to provide much relief. After receiving treatments and supplements from Dr. Bos for 9 weeks, I have energy, the persistent cough has basically decreased to the point that my friends and family notice the difference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr Bos is the only chiropractor whom I refer to. In addition to spinal adjustments, he also addresses cranial faults, TMJ issues, feet, and muscle function. In addition to being the best adjuster that I know, he has extensive training and knowledge of nutrition’s role in healing, and offers personalized nutrient recommendations that really work. He does this using Applied Kinesiology, a form of biofeedback which allows him to make sure what he is giving is actually needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Our family have been in Dr Bos' care for many years. We always receive kind, professional care. I'm especially grateful for the additional services such as NET, reflex correction, and supplements. I was dealing with shingles and Dr. Bos tested me for Olive Leaf which, along with Lysine and other supplements, help minimize then eliminate the problem. Thank you Dr Bos!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos cured my planter facitis in just 2 visits after my foot doctor said I will have to live with getting cortisone shots every month!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I have been brining my 4-year-old son to see Dr. Bos since he was around 3.5 (shortly after receiving an ASD diagnosis). At the time, my son presented with self-stimulatory behavior, self-abusive behavior, aggression, limited language, anti-social behavior, sensory processing disorder, and hyperactivity. I first brought my son to see Dr. Bos because things were spiraling out of control and traditional methods were not helping. With the guidance of Dr. Bos, we discovered my son has a homozygou
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr Bos is the only chiropractor whom I refer to. In addition to spinal adjustments, he also addresses cranial faults, TMJ issues, feet, and muscle function. In addition to being the best adjuster that I know, he has extensive training and knowledge of nutrition’s role in healing, and offers personalized nutrient recommendations that really work. He does this using Applied Kinesiology, a form of biofeedback which allows him to make sure what he is giving is actually needed by the body.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Best chiropractor, hands down!!! Warm and welcoming office as well. Dr. Bos has helped me with my shoulder pain (softball injuries and others I’ve sustained from my job) as well as my allergies and headaches. Cheryl upfront is very helpful with questions regarding nutrients such as fish oil and vitamin d (both I have been lacking for so long) - apppintments are quick and easy (can be in and out in less than 15 mins) and if you need longer appointments, they can accommodate you. Thank you Dr Bos!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is a kind and very professional caregiver. He is frequently updating his knowledge to give his patients the most up to date care possible. I and my husband have had great outcomes from the care received and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Williem Box is a AMAZING chiropractor and has help me so much. He has also taught me so much about things or foods that are part of my daily life that I need to be more aware of. When ever I have a misalignment in my neck, head or back, he knows where & how to adjust me to make sure I stop walking like a Frankenstein. I have referred all of my family & friends, and even my 3 year old daughter visits Will from time to time. Trust me, if your feeling out-a-wack, see Dr. Bos!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
When I first moved to the Phoenix area, I searched for an Applied Kinesiology DC, and found Dr. Bos. I had seen a chiro for two years for pain in my knee and hip. After seeing Dr. Bos for about 5 months, he recommended that I get an MRI, which then showed that I had two torn meniscus! I'm so grateful for his integrity in knowing what his limitations are. While his appointments are very quick, I do still feel like he is invested in my healing. I also love that I can text to get an appt!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is really one of a kind. He really takes his time to go over all of your questions and concerns and is extremely thorough. I never felt rushed with him like I have with other chiropractors. He was very attentive and even did muscle testing on me to see what I was allergic to. He is gifted using various techniques. He really wants to help your overall wellbeing and takes every factor into consideration whether it be emotional or physical, he doesn't leave anything out!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I know many people will come to BOS Chiropractic specifically for structural adjustments, and if that's all you need, awesome! I know you'll have great results! I have seen several great chiropractors and even worked for some over the years. Dr. Bos offers so much more. I've had better results with him than any naturopathic doctor, nutritionist, western medical doctor or specialist. He is the first practitioner to understand my multifactorial condition and to address it from all angles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
A friend of mine referred me to this clinic and I was super excited about going. I called several times a day to try and schedule and always got voicemail. I left messages that were never returned. After the second week I gave up. Super unprofessional!! If they are that busy, they need to hire a receptionist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
I have never visited a Chiropractor. I am a health care provider and consider myself learned in the realm of my personal health. After a fall with injury to my lower back, I was in considerable pain. I don't care for pills and was interested in how Dr. Bos could help. After my initial visit and consultation, I walked out his his office "pain-free". What a fantastic experience. His staff was warm and seemed genuine. Simple process and no wait time. I will be back!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?
Dr. Bos is a true holistic doctor and was recommend to me. I didn't have insurance that covered Chiropractic treatments, so I could afford to go to him when I was really off balance. Now I have a better insurance and looking forward for regular alignments so I don't get out of balance to begin with. After an appointment with Dr Bos I walk tall and if necessary I go home with tools I need to heal any other malady I may have. I always recommend Dr. Bos to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Willem Bos, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bos?

At Bos Chiropractic, we are getting results with patients that have not gotten help anywhere else! We succeed where other approaches have failed by treating every patient uniquely. We do things differently then your average chiropractor, or other hea...

• Chiropractic

Northwestern Health Sciences University
2005
1999

Dr. Bos accepts

Dr. Bos accepts the following insurance:

Medicare
Part B Primary

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Bos treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bos' conditions and procedures:

• Activator Methods Chiropractic Technique
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Applied Kinesiology (AK)
  • Back Disorders
  • Back Injuries
  • Back Sprain
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Neuromuscular Rehabilitation
  • Nutrition Response Testing
  • Pediatric Attention Deficit (ADD)
  • Physical Examination